Why is the FDA Holding Up Potentially Life-Saving COVID Treatments?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because if highly effective treatments are available, the case for mass vaccination collapses.

because maybe the FDA is doing their job for once Weather dude?

&&&.....check it out>>>>>

monoclonal antibody treatments that cost $2,100.
:oops:
~S~

Various states have been killing people since the start of the pandemic by not allowing hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, rendesivir and others be used for early treatment. It looks to me like many of our politicians and 'so called' medical professionals have been paid off by the mRNA people to hide alternative treatments so they can sell more jabs and boosters. Life doesn't mean shit to big pharma or the politicians they bribe.

Because if highly effective treatments are available, the case for mass vaccination collapses.
Sounds like you need to do some "research" on this. Maybe ask your "doctor" friends on facebook that you share all those cute memes with.

because maybe the FDA is doing their job for once Weather dude?

&&&.....check it out>>>>>

monoclonal antibody treatments that cost $2,100.
:oops:
~S~
Oh, so a human life is not worth $2,100 dollars to you.
BTW - the US government spent $10 Billion with a B on the vaccines that don’t work.

If listening to educated people makes me a "sheeple", so be it. Meanwhile, continue making a fool out of yourself.
I trust Fauci. Masks don’t work, ChiCom Flu is not a major threat, herd immunity is 70%, mask repeals in Texas would lead to a surge in cases, and he played no role in the Wuhan lab that created the virus.

And the programming being played and used for those who are scared of dying.

Tell that to President Biden.
Congress holds the purse and they have been giving big pharma drug money every year to purchase jabs whether people will take them or not.

Recall how they got permission to use pharmacies to give out jabs?

now i didn't say that Weatherdude

what i did point out is, the cost of the med

which is probably no more than 21cents of industrial waste

~S~
And versus the cost of all these lockdowns, forced injections, firing 1/3 of the American workforce (healthcare workers included) hundreds of thousands of lives, etc etc has a cost that far outweighs $2,100 for those at risk of dying from the ChiCom Flu.

Forum List

Back