Why is the far left so upset that a 17 year old Patriot shoot arsonists and looters?

Kyle did a great job ventilating those criminals. My guess he is going get some cash from the Fake News establishment when all is said and done.

Spot the difference?

gun makes the diff.jpeg

O ne had his rifle to defend himself ...the other was unarmed

Although the way the patriot prayer young man died ....they just executed him on the spot ...like typical subhuman animal democrat cowards ..

Kyle is alive cause he had his rifle

Only reason

policed.jpeg

Poor normie bourgeoisie ....youre the main course for the lefts meat grinder

Copied from elsewhere. Seems appropriate here.

Dale W Smith

tfSpom9onsorhed
·
I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes.
This is part of a quote by Gen. (ret) James "Mad Dog" Mattis. It was a moment of levity before a major invasion during war. I think it is appropriate to say that many combat veterans echo this sentiment in our collective hearts in America today.
Some are asking, "Why aren't you doing something, yet?" I'll tell you why. First, America isn't ready. Sad as things have gotten, it simply isn't...yet. The public at large wouldn't get behind it. The media would paint us with a brush of "hate" or some mental issue, call it inappropriate or disproportionate. The local governments would hunt us down and even seek to turn our Brothers still serving in official capacities against us. They've shown their willingness to smear and upend people willing to stand for righteousness. Just look at the McCloskey's, Kyle Rittenhouse and a handful of cops being charged and having their lives turned upside down for standing against real evil and hate.
Second, in my opinion, regular citizens need to understand that Freedom isn't freedom to do whatever you want nor a freedom from responsibility. Your safety, your security, your peace of mind and luxury in life; that needs a personal stake. Many have benefited without putting any skin in the game, ever. Many a Veteran of combat has said to practice the First Amendment, you need to be comfortable with the Second. We're not saying you need to go start a fight or get violent. You just need to make the predators rethink what kind of person you are; a victim or a victor.
Last, we spent time in Hell. We came home just wanting to be left alone. If governments continue their flawed ideology to support these riots...sorry, "protests that are a little fiery, but mostly peaceful"...we will clear the benches. But be advised, if we do, we will be counting coup. We're not just going to stop with the likes of thugs, pedophiles and wife-beaters. No, we're going to stomp out this evil all the way up. The politicians, the media, the money. We're going to come for you as well. The Tree of Liberty is thirsty and will not be properly watered until it is done so with the blood of tyrants; prior felons aren't tyrants, they're lackeys. Remember, most of us hunted the likes of AQI, Taliban and ISIS all the way to the top. You're no different to us, at the point we feel we need to get in the game. Mark...my...words. You know who you are.
In closing, the leftists are calling for violence as even a politician says, "If you kill one of ours, we'll kill one of yours" and a man wearing a Thin Blue Line patch is executed in Portland not long after. Sure, we can resort to violence. But we're much better at it than they are. To finish Mad Dog's quote with some liberty, "If you fug with us, we'll kill you all."
Doc Smith
Written by a poor lost frightened little boy. Fix news has done their job well.

Spot the difference?

View attachment 382491

Although the way the patriot prayer young man died ....they just executed him on the spot ...like typical subhuman animal democrat cowards ..

Only reason

View attachment 382492
Really stooped logic.
The fact is, without a firearm, Karl and two others would still be alive.
Regardless of how you paint this warped picture, more firearms mean more gun violence.

Spot the difference?

View attachment 382491

Only reason

View attachment 382492

I'm really not able to understand, why the police did not immediatelly arrest this child and brought him into a psychiatric hospital. For me it is evident that this child with such a weapon is dangerous for the life of everyone all around including the own life.

Two nights ago, the Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, suppressed an unlawful riot in Kenosha where countless businesses have been burnt down, looted and forced out of business.

The police were no where to be found, unable to act and carry out their function of maintaining Law and Order.

So the citizens of the area took up arms, exercising their Second Amendment right to suppress violent riot, arson and looting and to suppress a communist insurrection.

It's almost as if the far left wants to take our Second Amendment rights so they can abolish the police and then rain chaos upon our communities (problem, reaction...solution?), and then institute their new police force under the flag of communism to restore civilization.

The 2nd Amendment mentions riots, arson and looting and communism?
If there is no God, and No Police then No Lives Matter.

Isn't that what you Leftist Baby Killers want when you committed yourselves to The Genocide of The Black Race through Planned Parenthood's Murder of 60 Million Children?

Therefore The DemNazi Cult of death should rejoice whenever someone dies no matter what their race so that we may decrease the surplus population per Agenda 21 Agenda 2030.

Rejoice DemNazis, Death is riding and Hell behind him!

1598880153925.png

Last edited:
Spot the difference?

View attachment 382491

Only reason

View attachment 382492

I'm really not able to understand, why the police did not immediatelly arrest this child and brought him into a psychiatric hospital. For me it is evident that this child with such a weapon is dangerous for the life of everyone all around including the own life.
I don't think it is crazy to shoot someone in the arm that is pointing a pistol at you and shoot two others who are boot stomping you and trying to fracture your skull with a skateboard.

I'd freaking make him Governor of Wisconsin.

Do you think to say aggressive nonsense extremisticly loud makes anything true or better?
It's not "aggressive nonsense." It's the simple truth.

You are the measurement for the truth, which will judge you. But where will you end here in this world, agitator? In gun fire? I doubt about. I guess you will count your thirty silver coins on a warm safe place, agitator.
What the fuck are you talking about?

This kid is going to be so rich
He’s going to need it too, along with a pardon from Trump the idiot.
Why what did he do wrong
He’s underaged. He stands a good chance of getting sued regardless of his criminal trial results. He killed two people, he’ll need copious money for lawyer fees. Trump can’t pardon him for state crimes or civil suits.
His lawyers are doing it probono as he will also be able to sue for being attacked by the dead criminals -----who have nothing and the city of Kenosha for not policing the violent criminals which is their job. Right now the city of Kenosha is negotiations to drop charges against the boy in all liklihood and all they want in exchange is for him not to sue them.
As usual, you guys are forgetting one set of people. The lawyers of those he killed. They aren’t restrained in any decision made by local governments.
They can't prosecute him for murder if the event is ruled a case of self-defense.
Why what did he do wrong
He’s underaged. He stands a good chance of getting sued regardless of his criminal trial results. He killed two people, he’ll need copious money for lawyer fees. Trump can’t pardon him for state crimes or civil suits.
His lawyers are doing it probono as he will also be able to sue for being attacked by the dead criminals -----who have nothing and the city of Kenosha for not policing the violent criminals which is their job. Right now the city of Kenosha is negotiations to drop charges against the boy in all liklihood and all they want in exchange is for him not to sue them.
As usual, you guys are forgetting one set of people. The lawyers of those he killed. They aren’t restrained in any decision made by local governments.
They can't prosecute him for murder if the event is ruled a case of self-defense.
you need to get your story straight. He’s already been charged with murder along with being a fugitive from justice warrent and awaits extradition. He was provided a public defender. Gee, he must have left the state after he killed two and wounded one. The charges are mounting up. It’s like leaving the scene of an accident, it becomes a whole new ball game even if you think killing people was justified.
Jesus, he’s being tried as an adult.

and, he has a great public defender. Where’s the money coming from ? The NRA ? Wait, the VP Wayne LaPierre stole it all...

“Rittenhouse faces five felony charges, including first-degree intentional homicide and first-degree reckless homicide. He is also facing a misdemeanor charge for possession of a dangerous weapon by a minor. Open carry of guns is legal in Wisconsin for adults over 18.“
I love how people rattle off gun laws all day but avoid other laws, like assault, arson, burglary domestic terrorism...
I “like” how people rattle off firearm information and think it translates into gun laws. You’d think They become experts on law just by reading a gun manual . No, its tough to rationalize killing people in self defense after you’ve initiated the altercation and are committing a criminal act at the same time.

Two nights ago, the Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, suppressed an unlawful riot in Kenosha where countless businesses have been burnt down, looted and forced out of business.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The police were no where to be found, unable to act and carry out their function of maintaining Law and Order.

So the citizens of the area took up arms, exercising their Second Amendment right to suppress violent riot, arson and looting and to suppress a communist insurrection.

It's almost as if the far left wants to take our Second Amendment rights so they can abolish the police and then rain chaos upon our communities (problem, reaction...solution?), and then institute their new police force under the flag of communism to restore civilization.

"A communist insurrection"??? You're posts get dumber every single day.

This idiot wasn't part of any "militia", well organized or otherwise. He thought it would be cool to go out and shoot protestors. After all, if he's protecting property, it's not illegal to shoot people, right? Tell me, if the non-white protestors all started showing up with AR15's and other long guns, would you be so enthusiastic about the Second Amendment? If black people started walking around white neighbourhoods with their semi-automatic weapons, you'd see a ban on those guns so fast your head would spin.

What is happening is that idiot gun owners think they can go out and shoot people with impunity. This 17 year old piece of shit thought it would be fun to go out and shoot protestors, and this is what has happened. He killed two people and his life is now over. The little shit should have stayed home.
The term "militia" means "armed civilian". And anyone has the Right to defend themselves from attacking criminals. If anyone should have stayed home it certainly was the rioters who got exactly what they deserved. One of them was also armed and most certainly in violation of the law was he not also "militia"?
Defining what milita was back then makes anyone‘s “ opinion” suspect
. Otherwise we paint ourselves into a corner. The SC ‘S job is to define the constitutIon. ITS NOT YOURS OR MINE. The militia is our guard and reserve units. Technology mandated it. You’d have to be really ignorant to allow military weapon access to civilians. You’d like wise have to be really ignorant TO THINK black powder weapons have the same regs as those available today. Full autos and the like were an obvious realization of that. Only ignorant and poorly informed people would pretend that your rights are absolute. They are rights given only to those who qualify. Technology has mandated this acquiescence. The right to free speech has to be amended to include the internet for example all the control over the material we have , or we promote anarchy. Deal with it. It’s the same with EVERY RIGHT.
So, I ask this question, you believe gun ownership should be limited, and that there should be strict regulation on firearms. You also believe that the constitution didn't intend to mean certain types of weapons?

The question then is why don't all anti gunners turn in their firearms? I'm sure there are plenty of leftists who own these very guns you deem should be unavailable to civilians. Also, why are blue states not enacting crushing gun control and harshly restrictive regulations? If you believe that it can be done, then why aren't these deep blue states legislating more restrictive gun control?
Haha
Of course. Anything else is ridiculously stupid. You can’t allow kids, felons and mentally ill to own and sell and distribute full automatic weapons let alone flame throwers, explosive cells and shoulder fired rpgs.....I don’t know what you guys are thinking. You’re mentally deranged to think the school grounds, churches and street corners should be distribution grounds for military and high volume weapons. Imagine a twelve year old taking a machine gun to school every day.

you guys are ignorant. this stupid argument that the constitution and Supreme Court should not allow regulation is the dumbest thing on earth.,
I didn't ask that. I asked, if leftists want these stirct gun control laws, why haven't they enacted them in their own states? If the residents of that state agree, and an overwhelming majority of the state house and senate are for it, and if you believe the constitution only was relevant to certain weapons, then there is no reason that deep blue states should not have already enacted severe gun control laws.

Why haven't they?
You don’t know much about state government. Just like the Fed, they need the Governor and both houses. Still, many states DO have universal background check. And with few exceptions, EVERY STATE WITH STRONGER GUN LAWS HAS LESS GUN VIOLENCE.

"EVERY STATE WITH STRONGER GUN LAWS HAS LESS GUN VIOLENCE."

We still eagerly await some proof-or even some small shred of evidence-that this is true.

Kyle did a great job ventilating those criminals. My guess he is going get some cash from the Fake News establishment when all is said and done.

Isn't that what you Leftist Baby Killers want when you committed yourselves to The Genocide of The Black Race through Planned Parenthood's Murder of 60 Million Children?

Therefore The DemNazi Cult of death should rejoice whenever someone dies no matter what their race so that we may decrease the surplus population per Agenda 21 Agenda 2030.

View attachment 382582
Sure, the Dems have killed 6 million Jews ? Between fighting AGW, Being Pro pollution, poor response to pandemics, refusal for universal healthcare and promoting recessions , the right has easily been responsible for deaths that more then rival third world dictators. Heck, they have a leader who keeps Hiltler protocols on his bed stand, lords over murderer Putin hates free countries with a passionl, including the US.

Spot the difference?

View attachment 382491

Only reason

View attachment 382492

The state has open carry. There were others running around with guns.

View attachment 382582
Sure, the Dems have killed 6 million Jews ? Between fighting AGW, Being Pro pollution, poor response to pandemics, refusal for universal healthcare and promoting recessions , the right has easily been responsible for deaths that more then rival third world dictators. Heck, they have a leader who keeps Hiltler protocols on his bed stand, lords over murderer Putin hates free countries with a passionl, including the US.
Well, let's set the record straight. The Combined Death Toll of Nazis plus DemNazis is actually 67 Million People.

Spot the difference?

View attachment 382491

Only reason

View attachment 382492

I don't think

I fear you will demonstrate this now.

it is crazy to shoot someone in the arm that is pointing a pistol at you and shoot two others who are boot stomping you and trying to fracture your skull with a skateboard.

So I see you are not an aikidoka.

I'd freaking make him Governor of Wisconsin.

Aha - then you are perhaps able to answer me a question: When Senator Ron Johnson declared war on Germany a very short time ago - did he do so in the name of Wisconsin or did he do so in the name of the USA?

Last edited:

View attachment 382582
Well, let's set the record straight. The Combined Death Toll of Nazis plus DemNazis is actually 67 Million People.
Republican are the Fascists. It’s Republicans as Hitler Nazis while it’s the Dems that suport freedom to vote and the Republicans who restrict voting, the mail, who as fascists promote minority Rule.

Its the republicans that that support white racism, the kkk and white supremecy just like Hitler and his final solution. It’s trump who has riots in the streets, a recession, historical drop in gdp and high death rates overwhelming hospital care that rivals the previous two highest causes of death. It’s Trump that has made America what it is today with you fools on the right promoting “killing” political rivals on many of your posts. You guys are despicable.

View attachment 382582
Republican are the Fascists. It’s Republicans as Hitler Nazis while it’s the Dems that suport freedom to vote and the Republicans who restrict voting, the mail, who as fascists promote minority Rule.

Its the republicans that that support white racism, the kkk and white supremecy just like Hitler and his final solution. It’s trump who has riots in the streets, a recession, historical drop in gdp and high death rates overwhelming hospital care that rivals the previous two highest causes of death. It’s Trump that has made America what it is today with you fools on the right promoting “killing” political rivals on many of your posts. You guys are despicable.
I've never seen such idiotic gibberish in my life.

View attachment 382582

I've never seen such idiotic gibberish in my life.
Sure you have......on fix news every night.

Why what did he do wrong
Why what did he do wrong
you need to get your story straight. He’s already been charged with murder along with being a fugitive from justice warrent and awaits extradition. He was provided a public defender. Gee, he must have left the state after he killed two and wounded one. The charges are mounting up. It’s like leaving the scene of an accident, it becomes a whole new ball game even if you think killing people was justified.
Jesus, he’s being tried as an adult.

and, he has a great public defender. Where’s the money coming from ? The NRA ? Wait, the VP Wayne LaPierre stole it all...

“Rittenhouse faces five felony charges, including first-degree intentional homicide and first-degree reckless homicide. He is also facing a misdemeanor charge for possession of a dangerous weapon by a minor. Open carry of guns is legal in Wisconsin for adults over 18.“
I love how people rattle off gun laws all day but avoid other laws, like assault, arson, burglary domestic terrorism...
I “like” how people rattle off firearm information and think it translates into gun laws. You’d think They become experts on law just by reading a gun manual . No, its tough to rationalize killing people in self defense after you’ve initiated the altercation and are committing a criminal act at the same time.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"A communist insurrection"??? You're posts get dumber every single day.

This idiot wasn't part of any "militia", well organized or otherwise. He thought it would be cool to go out and shoot protestors. After all, if he's protecting property, it's not illegal to shoot people, right? Tell me, if the non-white protestors all started showing up with AR15's and other long guns, would you be so enthusiastic about the Second Amendment? If black people started walking around white neighbourhoods with their semi-automatic weapons, you'd see a ban on those guns so fast your head would spin.

What is happening is that idiot gun owners think they can go out and shoot people with impunity. This 17 year old piece of shit thought it would be fun to go out and shoot protestors, and this is what has happened. He killed two people and his life is now over. The little shit should have stayed home.
The term "militia" means "armed civilian". And anyone has the Right to defend themselves from attacking criminals. If anyone should have stayed home it certainly was the rioters who got exactly what they deserved. One of them was also armed and most certainly in violation of the law was he not also "militia"?
Defining what milita was back then makes anyone‘s “ opinion” suspect
. Otherwise we paint ourselves into a corner. The SC ‘S job is to define the constitutIon. ITS NOT YOURS OR MINE. The militia is our guard and reserve units. Technology mandated it. You’d have to be really ignorant to allow military weapon access to civilians. You’d like wise have to be really ignorant TO THINK black powder weapons have the same regs as those available today. Full autos and the like were an obvious realization of that. Only ignorant and poorly informed people would pretend that your rights are absolute. They are rights given only to those who qualify. Technology has mandated this acquiescence. The right to free speech has to be amended to include the internet for example all the control over the material we have , or we promote anarchy. Deal with it. It’s the same with EVERY RIGHT.
So, I ask this question, you believe gun ownership should be limited, and that there should be strict regulation on firearms. You also believe that the constitution didn't intend to mean certain types of weapons?

The question then is why don't all anti gunners turn in their firearms? I'm sure there are plenty of leftists who own these very guns you deem should be unavailable to civilians. Also, why are blue states not enacting crushing gun control and harshly restrictive regulations? If you believe that it can be done, then why aren't these deep blue states legislating more restrictive gun control?
Haha
Of course. Anything else is ridiculously stupid. You can’t allow kids, felons and mentally ill to own and sell and distribute full automatic weapons let alone flame throwers, explosive cells and shoulder fired rpgs.....I don’t know what you guys are thinking. You’re mentally deranged to think the school grounds, churches and street corners should be distribution grounds for military and high volume weapons. Imagine a twelve year old taking a machine gun to school every day.

you guys are ignorant. this stupid argument that the constitution and Supreme Court should not allow regulation is the dumbest thing on earth.,
I didn't ask that. I asked, if leftists want these stirct gun control laws, why haven't they enacted them in their own states? If the residents of that state agree, and an overwhelming majority of the state house and senate are for it, and if you believe the constitution only was relevant to certain weapons, then there is no reason that deep blue states should not have already enacted severe gun control laws.

Why haven't they?
You don’t know much about state government. Just like the Fed, they need the Governor and both houses. Still, many states DO have universal background check. And with few exceptions, EVERY STATE WITH STRONGER GUN LAWS HAS LESS GUN VIOLENCE.

"EVERY STATE WITH STRONGER GUN LAWS HAS LESS GUN VIOLENCE."

We still eagerly await some proof-or even some small shred of evidence-that this is true.

Spot the difference?

View attachment 382491

Only reason

View attachment 382492

The state has open carry. There were others running around with guns.

And you think now I am able to understand why policemen don't stop a psychopathic child from Illinois, before this boy starts to play with a war weapon "Free Wisconsin"?

Last edited:

View attachment 382582

All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats not republicans

Forum List

Back