NBA Teams Considering Boycotting Rest Of Season Due To Police Shooting Rapist Who Fought Them And Reached For A knife

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Liberal Politicians and Foreign Enemies who have funded Domestic terrorists' assault on the US have really screwed people's heads up...

The NBA, already exposed as being China's bitch, is now considering boycotting the rest of their season because a man who forcibly had sex with a woman against her will, who had returned to the place where he committed this crime, fought police, was tazed, yet still made it back to his car - while refusing to obey the orders of the police to STOP, and was reaching for a knife...after which he was shot.

Jacob Blake was not attempting to get away from the police - he could have jumped in the car where his children were waiting and tried to drive off. He didn't. He reached into his car to get his knife. At that point, what are the police supposed to do?!

So NBA players / teams are now standing up for sexual crimes violators over the police, are willing to walk away from their season / fans because some criminal moron resisted arrest, fought police, and decided to pull a knife on cops who were carrying guns?!

Is it that they have been so manipulated / indoctrinated by the leftist extremists / Democrat Politicians, or is it that they are just as DUMB as Blake was?

Yeah, good luck with that. Go ahead and walkaway - it will save us the trouble of having to.

Liberal Politicians and Foreign Enemies who have funded Domestic terrorists' assault on the US have really screwed people's heads up...

The NBA, already exposed as being China's bitch, is now considering boycotting the rest of their season because a man who forcibly had sex with a woman against her will, who had returned to the place where he committed this crime, fought police, was tazed, yet still made it back to his car - while refusing to obey the orders of the police to STOP, and was reaching for a knife...after which he was shot.

Jacob Blake was not attempting to get away from the police - he could have jumped in the car where his children were waiting and tried to drive off. He didn't. He reached into his car to get his knife. At that point, what are the police supposed to do?!

So NBA players / teams are now standing up for sexual crimes violators over the police, are willing to walk away from their season / fans because some criminal moron resisted arrest, fought police, and decided to pull a knife on cops who were carrying guns?!

Is it that they have been so manipulated / indoctrinated by the leftist extremists / Democrat Politicians, or is it that they are just as DUMB as Blake was?

Yeah, good luck with that. Go ahead and walkaway - it will save us the trouble of having to.

Nice post, thank you. Even though I've been a fan of the NBA since 1972, this has come to an end thanks to all the bullshit happening now in the league. Extremely disappointing.

The NBA can go to Hell along with the WNBA.

lebron grauveling.jpg

Oh gawd, PLEASE yes, let them “boycott” themselves.

Will they boycott their entire next season if President Trump wins? Fuck these overpaid, ungrateful, America-hating assholes.

Let 'em walk.

Let 'em close down for good, for all I care.

Hell... given audience restrictions this pandemic year... will anybody even notice? :p

With respect to the NBA playing the Race Card over this...

Blacks represent 13% of the US population.

Blacks comprise 68% of the NBA playing roster.

I've never been real keen on watching two opposing gaggles of Blacks run up-and-down a court bouncing a ball and throwing it into a net.

To White Folk, basketball is (or was) a sport.

To Black Folk, basketball is a way for (oftentimes, uneducated and otherwise talentless) tall skinny Black fellas to get out of the ghetto and make some money.

When the NBA reverts to an organization that more closely reflects the actual racial composition of the country, I'll consider watching them again... maybe.

Until then, I couldn't give a rat's a$$ less --- doesn't affect me-or-mine in the slightest --- it'll affect Black audiences and fans far more than it will White Folk.

Just another example of idiots biting the hand that feeds them and burning down their own $hit.

I - and the country at-large - have far more important things to worry about than the feelings of a gaggle of overpaid clowns.

Last edited:
I have neither the time nor the inclination to watch America-hating chimps playing tree hockey. Let's not pretend - most of them should be washing my car or cleaning my pool..... and probably will be in the near future.

I couldn't give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut about the NBA. I lost all interest when Michael Jordan retired...

Ultimate virtue signaling move by these idiots. A) This will accomplish nothing. B) This will cost the players millions upon millions of dollars. c) The sport will be damaged for years to come

If they wanted "real change" should they not stop voting for Democrats to run their major cities and police units? Why not give the other party a chance?

i gotta be honest. i had zero idea there was a basketball season going on until i heard dallas tied up a playoff series.

didn't miss it.

Forum List

Back