Battle of Vienna vs Battle of Tours

My understanding that both battles saved Western Europe from the Muslim hordes !!

Do you ageee that Martel and the Frank’s saved Europe from Islam and is the greatest battle in history.
Islam, don't leave sanity without it!

TemplarKebab.jpg

My understanding that both battles saved Western Europe from the Muslim hordes !!

Do you ageee that Martel and the Frank’s saved Europe from Islam and is the greatest battle in history.
i can agree with that

There were two sieges of Vienna. The first was broken by plague going through the Turkish forces.

These were two of the battles. Also Lepanto and a host of campaigns in lower central Europe.

Further the Russians have the own history of fighting Muslim invaders all the way back to Ivan the Terrible.

Yes.

Spain had already fallen and Islam was planning to take all of Europe.

After this Spain was retaken but ALL OF THE NORTH OF AFRICA WAS LOST.
Still to this day Islam dominates All North Africa, and like a Cancer has spread further south.

that HRE was a germany as well … google for its full name ….
Yes you are correct. Its actually Frankia. It included What is now France and much of what is now Germany.

They conquered all of it, but it broke up over a short time because all the kids of the king would get their own pieces when he died.

Ironically not Prussia. That started as a Crusader Kingdom (yep they had crusades all over actually). Those wacky Prussians!

I love history!

Yes.

Spain had already fallen and Islam was planning to take all of Europe.

After this Spain was retaken but ALL OF THE NORTH OF AFRICA WAS LOST.
Still to this day Islam dominates All North Africa, and like a Cancer has spread further south.
Also thank the Mongols. They literally obliterated the Caliphate and Kwarz...can't spell it.

Plus they were the first to deal with Islamic terrorists by... Killing all their fortresses.

Yes you are correct. Its actually Frankia. It included What is now France and much of what is now Germany.

They conquered all of it, but it broke up over a short time because all the kids of the king would get their own pieces when he died.

Ironically not Prussia. That started as a Crusader Kingdom (yep they had crusades all over actually). Those wacky Prussians!

I love history!

so it is!

Also thank the Mongols. They literally obliterated the Caliphate and Kwarz...can't spell it.

Plus they were the first to deal with Islamic terrorists by... Killing all their fortresses.
Correct. They nearly wiped Islam off the earth.

Remnants of that history are basically Hindu versus Islam today.

One main reason Islam doesnt push their way? About 2.8 Billion Indians and Chinese

the Franks started of from what is now Germany.
the gave France their name.
but they are not firgotten here.
there is a region here called Frankonia

Forum List

Back