Why is reopening the Schools racism?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The United Teachers Los Angeles fears Gov Gavin Newsom's reopening plan will favor 'white and wealthier schools'
Cecily Myart-Cruz, head of UTLA, has slammed the plan and argued that it was being driven largely by 'white wealthy parents'.
LA teacher's union leader blames 'white wealthy parents' for rush to reopen schools | Daily Mail Online

Why do Liberals fear education so much?
Why do the Progressives make everything about race?
If the Dems ever stopped being racist, would they still be Dems?

Last edited:
I am sure the reason is...as long as you can keep the schools from urban and from poor neighborhoods closed, the dumber the kids will become. So when later on in life, when they commit crimes; it will give them a (lame) excuse to blame the Republicans that they don't care about the children.

The United Teachers Los Angeles fears Gov Gavin Newsom's reopening plan will favor 'white and wealthier schools'
Cecily Myart-Cruz, head of UTLA, has slammed the plan and argued that it was being driven largely by 'white wealthy parents'.
LA teacher's union leader blames 'white wealthy parents' for rush to reopen schools | Daily Mail Online

Because the Unions are Leftwing and if you disagree with the Left about ANYTHING it's racist.

So you live in LA?

So you live in LA?
Had a relative who taught in a CA school for 5 years. He said the teachers didn't care about the youngsters they taught, just the paychecks. He went back to his home state a couple of years later where he was voted teacher of the year twice before he retired. He made mathematics count for many a future CEO, Engineer, geologist, and he kept up a correspondence, encouraging one and all of them go for excellence in their careers. God bless teachers who teach excellence not only in the 3 Rs but also in their family's success and professional excellence for life. ♡♡♡♡♡ That said, I betcha there are teachers in every state who are a light to their classes like dad was. I'll send up a few little prayers for teachers who see to it their students will make America great again.

So you live in LA?
Had a relative who taught in a CA school for 5 years. He said the teachers didn't care about the youngsters they taught, just the paychecks. He went back to his home state a couple of years later where he was voted teacher of the year twice before he retired. He made mathematics count for many a future CEO, Engineer, geologist, and he kept up a correspondence, encouraging one and all of them go for excellence in their careers. God bless teachers who teach excellence not only in the 3 Rs but also in their family's success and professional excellence for life. ♡♡♡♡♡ That said, I betcha there are teachers in every state who are a light to their classes like dad was. I'll send up a few little prayers for teachers who see to it their students will make America great again.

So the answer is No you don't live in LA.

"The United Teachers Los Angeles fears Gov Gavin Newsom's reopening plan will favor 'white and wealthier schools'

Since you don't live in LA, Sir, why would you give a care about their local school board?

Seems to me you need to sweep your one porch, Sir.

Math is racist

I see the lefties are avoiding this thread. I wonder why?
Most lefties stay away from issues they know they will not win until they can merely kill their opponent sans remorse and consequences, IOW, until their conquest throws this free nation into the bloody grips of communism with no opposition, the kind AOC desires in which she can dirty others, and they cannot talk back. That is worse than monarchy of a sick puke.

This is what I think: The spread of the Virus in California is WORST in Hispanic communities where there are very large households (often more than one family unit under one roof), and extra precautions must be taken in those neighborhoods, as well as Black neighborhoods where households often include multiple young adults.

Californians in "conventional" middle-class households, like the rest of the country, can open their schools relatively safely. Like the rest of the country.

From ten thousand feet, it looks like the "white" schools are opening faster than the Black and Hispanic schools.

I think school racism should be permanently banned because it could be the part of bullying! I faced it by myself and it's terrible! All scholars should be strong enough to struggle such social problems!

Forum List

Back