Baltimore student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftardism is about dumbing down the masses.
Now watch the usual dumbass educator cheerleaders come in and try to spin this as a positive.

Baltimore has a ton of problems. Corrupt politicians. A corrupt justice system. Can we point out how many police officers have been arrested in Baltimore and make a bigger argument?

When you post a thread you are supposed to provide an argument. What is worse. ,013 GPA or someone unable to provide an argument?

Now watch the usual dumbass educator cheerleaders come in and try to spin this as a positive.

Exhibit A: Math is racist

Baltimore has a ton of problems. Corrupt politicians. A corrupt justice system. Can we point out how many police officers have been arrested in Baltimore and make a bigger argument?

When you post a thread you are supposed to provide an argument. What is worse. ,013 GPA or someone unable to provide an argument?

Yeah, go with that!

Yeah, go with that!

I did. Did you offer anything of substance in rebuttal? No.

Exhibit A: Math is racist
And science is woke.

What about reading? Is reading left or right now?

This is the liberal, Biden education that the COVID relief bill plans on bailing out. That means responsible states will get their money confiscated to bail out schools-states like this. Trump was right to give kids their choice of which school they went to. But now that Biden is in, the teachers unions rule and education choice is a thing of the past. Biden is destroying this country.

In all fairness, a 0.13 GPA is nearly double what JoeB131 carried in college..

Can we blow smoke to distract against the the really damning information?

Besides, GPA is RACIST.

I did. Did you offer anything of substance in rebuttal? No.

MUST DISTRACT FROM SUBJECT...

1614865487842.png

The mother wants her son to get his diploma anyway

not that it will be much use to him if he has only a 9th grade education

but she has a right to be angry at the lib public school educators

she trusted them to educate her child and they failed to do so

“He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

I have quickly skimmed the article in the OP.

There is really nothing to say.

Some people who do have something to say know better than to say it.

Most of us just shake our head and know that we had better not be too specific in what we say.

So this coward will just say this and shut up: How in the world can anyone believe that the United States of America has a bright future?

She didn't say that. You did.

“He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

As she notes she has to work three jobs to make ends meet. This is the end result of our driving poor people further and further behind.

She failed at her job.

What did she do to ensure he learned? I got involved in my kids education. I knew public schools are shit and the teachers are generally dumb as rocks. A parent HAS to become involved and FORCE the school to do their job. Public schools are run by government slugs who want a paycheck and obscene benefits for doing nothing. Unless parents get involved that's exactly what the schools will do - nothing. Oh, they'll push transgender bullshit, but don't expect them to teach a child to read or do calculus.

Forum List

Back