Why is only white people are called racist

Carlsen

Aug 10, 2014
Ragnarök with Loki and Heimdall
When a white person trys to speak up for his race or he is proud of his race, he is called a racist. this dont happen to a person who is not white. The bad feeling to white people, is this perhaps cause by multiculture of not white people to there country? White priviledge is part of multiculture movement in Europe and USA. What are white people suppose to be priviledge about?
James Webb: Diversity and the Myth of White Privilege - WSJ

Forty years ago, as the United States experienced the civil rights movement, the supposed monolith of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant dominance served as the whipping post for almost every debate about power and status in America. After a full generation of such debate, WASP elites have fallen by the wayside and a plethora of government-enforced diversity policies have marginalized many white workers. The time has come to cease the false arguments and allow every American the benefit of a fair chance at the future.

I have dedicated my political career to bringing fairness to America's economic system and to our work force, regardless of what people look like or where they may worship. Unfortunately, present-day diversity programs work against that notion, having expanded so far beyond their original purpose that they now favor anyone who does not happen to be white.

White power, black power, latino power... it's all bullshit.

It's the height of ignorance to take pride in something you have no direct control over. If people are so desperate to have something to be proud of, they should accomplish something.

Actions, we have control over. The amount of melatonin in our skin, we don't.

Pride, in general, is bullshit. I don't believe in it.

Pride is like cholesterol. There's good and bad, and the good is often mistaken as bad.

The "good" pride leads to exceptionalism. The "bad" pride leads to egotism and narcissism.

It's the height of ignorance to take pride in something you have no direct control over. If people are so desperate to have something to be proud of, they should accomplish something.

It seems to me that people who have a sense of racial inferiority , a deep seated sense of shame that they are somehow looked down upon because of their ethnic background, have the strongest need to shout from the rooftops the accomplishments of other members of their ethnic group, and to seek out and even invent a greater historical significance for their ancestors than there actually was. .

I see two members of my own race on this forum - I call them "Apples" red on the outside - white on the inside - who eat, drink and breathe their ethnicity. Ethnic Pride is not bad , when it gets to the point that you have to make sure the first thing the whole world knows about you is your racial background -in my book - you've made a very bad first impression.

[MENTION=31132]Lakhota[/MENTION] [MENTION=20342]Ringel05[/MENTION]

The author is a former senator from Virginia and Webb argued against affirmative action in his 2010 op-ed piece because he believed that less-advantaged white cultures were further disadvantaged by government policies to empower ethnic minority groups. British Indians contribute more to the economy than white Britons without affirmative action policies and not all minority groups need to be subjected to government assistance. Some whites are economically less prosperous than Asians and the US may have done too much to address racial and gender inequality since the Johnson era, while blindingly believing that there is no class problem in America.

Webb notes that, "[c]ontrary to assumptions in the law, white America is hardly a monolith." This is also a frequent topic for the Virginia senator. He authored a well-received book, "Born Fighting," that focused on "how the Scots-Irish shaped America." And in yet another Wall Street Journal column, a 1995 piece titled, "In Defense of Joe Six Pack," Webb pointed out that there were huge variations in income and educational status among white Americans. He argued then that "less-advantaged white cultures by and large did the most to lay out the infrastructure of this country, quite often suffering educational and professional regression as they tamed the wilderness, built the towns, roads and schools, and initiated a democratic way of life that later white cultures were able to take advantage of without paying the price of pioneering. Today they have the least, socio-economically, to show for these contributions." Webb even claimed "the prospect of a class war is genuine" among those who have felt left behind by government policies.
Virginia Politics Blog - Webb calls for end to most affirmative action programs, criticizes 'myth' of white dominance

Last edited:
When a white person trys to speak up for his race or he is proud of his race, he is called a racist. this dont happen to a person who is not white. The bad feeling to white people, is this perhaps cause by multiculture of not white people to there country? White priviledge is part of multiculture movement in Europe and USA. What are white people suppose to be priviledge about?
James Webb: Diversity and the Myth of White Privilege - WSJ

Forty years ago, as the United States experienced the civil rights movement, the supposed monolith of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant dominance served as the whipping post for almost every debate about power and status in America. After a full generation of such debate, WASP elites have fallen by the wayside and a plethora of government-enforced diversity policies have marginalized many white workers. The time has come to cease the false arguments and allow every American the benefit of a fair chance at the future.

I have dedicated my political career to bringing fairness to America's economic system and to our work force, regardless of what people look like or where they may worship. Unfortunately, present-day diversity programs work against that notion, having expanded so far beyond their original purpose that they now favor anyone who does not happen to be white.
Why are only white people called racist? For the answer, you must look at the definition of a racist, a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another is a racist.

When a white person speaks up for his race or he is proud of his race, that in itself does not make him a racist. However, when he supports his claim by comparing his race with another race, he is being a racist. Even thou his comparison is completely factual, he is still being a racist because he is supporting his claim by comparison to another race.

A black person is less likely to be a racist because he has less facts to support a claim of superiority. This of course is a very racist statement.

I don't think I have ever known anyone that was not a racist, at least at one or another.

Last edited:

It seems to me that people who have a sense of racial inferiority , a deep seated sense of shame that they are somehow looked down upon because of their ethnic background, have the strongest need to shout from the rooftops the accomplishments of other members of their ethnic group, and to seek out and even invent a greater historical significance for their ancestors than there actually was. .

I see two members of my own race on this forum - I call them "Apples" red on the outside - white on the inside - who eat, drink and breathe their ethnicity. Ethnic Pride is not bad , when it gets to the point that you have to make sure the first thing the whole world knows about you is your racial background -in my book - you've made a very bad first impression.

Impress you??!!! What the fuck for???!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You need professional help.........

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4[/ame]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

According to the rules of Political Correctness, only white folks can be racists. Everybody else is just a victim.

According to the rules of Political Correctness, only white folks can be racists. Everybody else is just a victim.

I have a lab that looks just like your avatar. Nice dogs.

You're right BTW. They feel entitled and they get fed this BS from the cradle.

I'd wager that I have been more of victim of the state than the average brother with a record and it pisses me the hell off. At the end of the day you won't find me standing in a line and moaning about it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4[/ame]

A Talking Apple ?

You wanna be a victim ?- That could easily be arranged - keep speaking with forked toungue

Last edited:

A Talking Apple ? ...yuck ,it's a wormy apple

You're funny. In a pathetic way........ :thup:
A narcissist without a reason. (Or a clue). :lmao:

Ya know what gangreenbean, I'll be bluntly honest with you. Everything you think and post about me is wrong, and you do it simply for self justification. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being and I not only have no need or desire to impress you, you deserve every ounce of derision and abuse that anyone heaps upon you. So if you want to continue being a clueless masochist, keep it up, I'm more than happy to treat you as you deserve. :thup:

Oh and the only ones here that claim I'm a loony lefty are the reactionary righties just as the only ones who claim I'm a wingnut are the radical lefties. Chew on that for a while scumbag. :thup:

Forum List

Back