Why Is Joe Biden Getting Younger?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I first became aware of this last week watching the ABC Town Hall with Joe Biden looking at his face when the camera was close up on him.

It looks like Joe has been having significant cosmetic surgery! He is getting younger! I meant to comment on this last week when I posted about the stark difference between his and Trump's town halls.

Could this be why he disappears for days on end?

Are they doing aggressive cosmetic surgery on Joe? Feeding him mental rejuvenation serums? Vitamins? Drugs?

I dug up an old picture of Joe taken at least 6 months ago. Note the large age spot by his left ear, all over his forehead, the wrinkles in his face and crowsfeet around his eyes.

bigstock-New-York-united-States-march-383575367.jpg

Now look at recent photos of Joe:

hiden-biden-768x436.png
joe-biden-rt-jpo-190425_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Sure looks like Joe's face has been scrubbed clean of ANY sign of age spots, skin treatment, taking out wrinkles and a hair makeover. Is it real or just photo-shopping?

Is Joe the Candidate just as phony and made up as his face?

Just how long and how much money have they spent on making Joe look ten years younger, act ten years younger, and talk ten years younger for the election?

Is there anything actually REAL about this guy?

Don't know! Of course a close up higher resolution photo will show more flaws than a not-so-close lower resolution photo.

I first became aware of this last week watching the ABC Town Hall with Joe Biden looking at his face when the camera was close up on him.

It looks like Joe has been having significant cosmetic surgery! He is getting younger! I meant to comment on this last week when I posted about the stark difference between his and Trump's town halls.

Are they doing aggressive cosmetic surgery on Joe? Feeding him mental rejuvenation serums? Vitamins? Drugs?

I dug up an old picture of Joe taken at least 6 months ago. Note the large age spot by his left ear, all over his forehead, the wrinkles in his face and crowsfeet around his eyes.

View attachment 403985

View attachment 403991View attachment 403992

Sure looks like Joe's face has been scrubbed clean of ANY sign of age spots, skin treatment, taking out wrinkles and a hair makeover. Is it real or just photo-shopping?

Just how long and how much money have they spent on making Joe look ten years younger, act ten years younger, and talk ten years younger for the election?

From what I understand he's getting a lot more rest in his basement these days and he's actually trotting up and off the podium.

You're right, conservatives. No human has every used makeup in front of the camera before, therefore your conspiracy theory has to be the only possible explanation. Thanks for spreading this breaking news.

View attachment 403985

His skin now looks like plastic.

You're right, conservatives. No human has every used makeup in front of the camera before, therefore your conspiracy theory has to be the only possible explanation. Thanks for spreading this breaking news.

Well the Left has obsessed about President Trump for years now, he's orange, his fingers are small, his hands are small and so the first time Conservatives point out that Joe Biden looks like he's had extensive work done then the Left doesn't like it being mentioned.

View attachment 403985

From what I understand he's getting a lot more rest in his basement these days and he's actually trotting up and off the podium.

They have another lid from today until Thursday.

Don't know! Of course a close up higher resolution photo will show more flaws than a not-so-close lower resolution photo.

Well, there was NO SIGN of Joe's age spots or wrinkles when he was on ABC TV last week when they had the camera zoomed on his face very close. That's what made me aware of it in the first place.

I can't seem to find any hi-res photos of Joe taken very recently.

Pretty obvious why.

View attachment 403985

They have another lid from today until Thursday.

Joe is in intensive training on just what to say and how to handle every question and situation. Joe is the Hollywood media's president.

View attachment 403985

It's called makeup.

Well, there was NO SIGN of Joe's age spots or wrinkles when he was on ABC TV last week when they had the camera zoomed on his face very close. That's what made me aware of it in the first place.

I can't seem to find any hi-res photos of Joe taken very recently.

Pretty obvious why.

Just like Obama, Biden is yet another candidate the Dems shoved through, without really knowing everything about him.

Forum List

Back