Why is Ja Morant in trouble for having a gun?

Well or course a racist like you doesn't want to change it, it was written by white men for white men. Conservatives are the ones who fight change.

Well sorry about that. I suppose the founding fathers just couldn't find many black folks who could read or write. Some of them still have trouble with that, for some reason. Maybe the public school systems were just as crappy back then, or something. I don't know.

So a black man with tattoos with a gun is portraying a gang banger, but a white man with guns is portraying an All
American Boy.

Never heard of Caman?

NBA warned him (JA) once, with 8 game suspension. Ruined MEM playoffs, shattering team unity. There have been several other incidents with him that were not video'ed.

You can't be extremely high and wave guns around in a car full of kids on Instagram. If JA dont like the rules, he can quit the NBA? He was the top MEM player (a very high crime rate gangbanger Black city).

I tried to find that online, but couldn't come up with any names. You're probably right.
The picture of the tall white guy with the hunting rifles is a bit disturbing too. A
I tried to find that online, but couldn't come up with any names. You're probably right.
In this case there's no question about the negative image being cast for someone who represents the NBA.... While I do find the picture of the tall white guy with the hunting rifles to be disturbing also there's definitely a difference between the aura and suggestiveness of both images. However I would posit that when this fellow's disciplinary hearing comes up that other image is going to be brought forward and questioned.

On the one hand you can see that one of them is not under the influence of any substance and seems only to be reveling in some hobby related to either gun collection or hunting. On the other hand there's apparently some type of substance use and the suggestiveness of the pose gives rise to thoughts of gang culture.
Never mind white people you'll have a large segment of traditional black families pissed off that their kids are looking up to these guys.

Well sorry about that. I suppose the founding fathers just couldn't find many black folks who could read or write.
Well since they didn't come from Africa speaking English, I guess not and the if they found any that could read or write they murdered them. So there's that.
Some of them still have trouble with that, for some reason. Maybe the public school systems were just as crappy back then, or something. I don't know.
Newsflash for you genius, there are some white folks out here that have trouble with it also.

Never heard of Caman?

NBA warned him (JA) once, with 8 game suspension. Ruined MEM playoffs, shattering team unity. There have been several other incidents with him that were not video'ed.

You can't be extremely high and wave guns around in a car full of kids on Instagram. If JA dont like the rules, he can quit the NBA? He was the top MEM player (a very high crime rate gangbanger Black city).
Okay so the NBA did do something about that other picture. That sounds about right.

So nothing short of going to jail will rouse the anger of those who defend the 2nd amendment?
So far it seems like the only people were taking action against him are his employers. I will say one thing though. It is extraordinarily stupid to post a picture of yourself inebriated and brandishing especially when you're a celebrity.

Well since they didn't come from Africa speaking English, I guess not and the if they found any that could read or write they murdered them. So there's that.

Newsflash for you genius, there are some white folks out here that have trouble with it also.

Geez, bro. I don't know where you lost your sense of humor, but I sure wish you'd go back out and look for it.

:laughing0301:

So far it seems like the only people were taking action against him are his employers. I will say one thing though. It is extraordinarily stupid to post a picture of yourself inebriated and brandishing especially when you're a celebrity.

I can't argue with the stupidity.

He can have a gun in his pocket. If i made $25 million i probably would. But the NBA says he can't post video like a banger waving guns.....and drunk or high. Yes they talked to others involved. 4-5 incidents now for this kid....a slow learner. Not all made video.

Last edited:
Never heard of Caman?

Oh I am pretty sure you haven't. Show me the rules, that says he can't own a gun and have it in his own vehicle.

Do you think anyone would be CFO of Chevron long after waveing a gun riding in a car with rap music blaring and everone high? That's all this is. All he has to do is clean up. Help some inner city stuff. Become a hero.

He can have a gun in his pocket. If i made $25 million i probably would. But the NBA says he cant post video like a banger waving guns.....and drunk or high. Yes they talked to others involved. 4-5 incidents now for this kid....a slow learner. Not all made video.
Ok... So this is a pattern and he is developing a persona that will identify him. Obviously he likes the gang image.
Oh I am pretty sure you haven't. Show me the rules, that says he can't own a gun and have it in his own vehicle.
I don't think it's about either one of those things. It's about controlling the images on social media and how it reflects on the NBA. All in the contract language I'm sure.
Oh and by the way I guess the tall fella with the hunting rifles did get disciplined.

Jo

Last edited:
Please post that part that says members of the NBA can't own guns.

Disnt say that...you doofus....your link........your link.....states that whatever he did in the video is covered under some sort of agreement signed by his union wirh the league....

Forum List

Back