Why is Ja Morant in trouble for having a gun?

Ok, so where in the NBA handbook does it say players can't own guns. He was in his own car, nobody was in danger.

Gave you the answer way back.
With 10 shootings everyday in CHI alone (2 killed) the NBA asked him once not to portray the gangbanger image to young fans. He agreed but failed. I dont know? The NBA is a private employer?

Get up to speed, he already serve his suspension for that incident.

I wasn't aware that breaking a state's gun laws would only result in a "suspension" from a basketball team.

Good thing I'm not on a basketball team. :laughing0301:

The party of the Klan created this problem, the same party the black community overwhelmingly supports. Yet you expect the people you snub daily to come running to your defense? When was the last time the party of the Klan ran to defend conservatives? F*** your double standards.
The Republican Party is the party that has the mindset of the Klan in today's society, the Klan has always been conservatives.

I guess you forgot to link to the part where the player's union signed an agreement with the league that is the cause of this guy being in trouble.....not the NRA......

And the reason the union signed that agreement is they support the democrat party and its anti-gun lunacy....
Please post that part that says members of the NBA can't own guns.

Ok, so where in the NBA handbook does it say players can't own guns. He was in his own car, nobody was in danger.
It's probably not worded like that. I'm sure it's a much broader phraseology that generally encompasses The NBA's rights to control the dissemination of its imagery.

I'll guarantee you that social media is explicitly mentioned in the contract. Use of social media that can cast a negative light on the contract bearer is most likely forbidden. The language probably sounds something like:

Use of social media that reflects on the general reputation and public image of the NBA shall be subject to the rules and judgment of the NBA and it's governing authorities who may or may not deem such as harmful. The NBA therefore retains the right to take whatever action is a
Necessary to correct such usage up to and including discipline, suspension or termination.

I'm not a contract lawyer but I've signed a few employment agreements.

The Republican Party is the party that has the mindset of the Klan in today's society, the Klan has always been conservatives.

Conservatives don't secede from the Union and start civil wars, bro. Those would have been what you call "Democrats."

Any time you need help brushing up on your history lessons, just give me a buzz. :04:

Chris Caman wasn't suspended for any games.

622576885-480x325.jpg

kaman-hunt-1.png

R.fbaf3f512c33bcfaead1674ba142bf07

No problem at all, just an All American White Boy.

Gave you the answer way back.
With 10 shootings everyday in CHI alone (2 killed) the NBA asked him once not to portray the gangbanger image to young fans. He agreed but failed. I dont know? The NBA is a private employer?
So a black man with tattoos with a gun is portraying a gang banger, but a white man with guns is portraying an All
American Boy.

That's the evidence. You do not have a video of him taking shots. Nor smoking weed. Doubt you'd convict....

It is amazing that a small amount of weed while owning a gun would constitute a felony. Hitler would really like that one!!!
That's why fedgov is a running joke.

FedGov DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY to label anyone a menace based on their medical status.

I smoke pot for medical reasons. Both my shoulder sockets are disintegrated, I wouldn't be able to work 80% of the time without some beta caryophylline in my system.

But the stupid ignorant fucktards in FedGov, FIRST tried to label me as mentally ill because I need pain killers.

THEN they said I couldn't own a gun because I was a "drug user".

At that point, I took a look around, and noticed that 3/4 of the people with guns were drug users, and 3/4 of the drug users had guns.

Therefore I came to the conclusion that FedGov is stupid and ignorant, and I should just IGNORE their stupid ignorant bullshit and keep on doing whatever I need to do to survive.

I know a guy in Philly, he has MS, and he smokes pot for medical reasons too. WHO THE FUCK IS UNCLE SAM to tell him he's not allowed to protect his family and his house?

If Uncle Sam had even a single molecule of credibility, people like me might rethink this equation. But he doesn't. Right now, Uncle Sam is a total fucking liar and if you play along you're supporting the lies.

On this point, fuck Uncle Sam. He has neither the power not the authority to stop me from protecting myself.

Conservatives don't secede from the Union and start civil wars, bro. Those would have been what you call "Democrats."

Any time you need help brushing up on your history lessons, just give me a buzz. :04:
LOL, give me a break. The Confederacy, Klan, etc. wasn't made up of white liberals.

Totally irrelevant. Five will get you ten that the disciplining authorities within the NBA who will be coming down on him are also black people.

Jo

Even worse than that. The discipline and punishment of NBA players is handled by this guy, Adam Silver.

So he's pretty much screwed.

1687120967155.jpeg

LOL, give me a break. The Confederacy, Klan, etc. wasn't made up of white liberals.

Don't make me 'splain to you the difference between how liberals and conservatives view the US Constitution. It's not the conservatives who are always wanting to re-write it, change it, or ignore it, as did the Confederate Democrats.

Don't make me 'splain to you the difference between how liberals and conservatives view the US Constitution. It's not the conservatives who are always wanting to re-write it, change it, or ignore it, as did the Confederate Democrats.
Well or course a racist like you doesn't want to change it, it was written by white men for white men. Conservatives are the ones who fight change.

Chris Caman wasn't suspended for any games.

622576885-480x325.jpg

kaman-hunt-1.png

R.fbaf3f512c33bcfaead1674ba142bf07

No problem at all, just an All American White Boy.

Nice strip joint he's in there. How are their Daiquiris and whiskey sours?

Attachments

• 1687121459798.jpeg
    1687121459798.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 3

Forum List

Back