Why is it that minorities have to vote right wing to be considered right wing?

The whole concept of wings in America today is ludicrous.

I disagree, we have wings, they are inhabited by the extremest from both sides. The only thing they do not realize is they are basically mirror images of each other, both employing the same tactics.

Except it doesn’t.

Minorities can spout as many radically right wing beliefs as they want as long as they end it off with the fact that they are a registered Democrat or claim they are “progressive”.

White people are right wingers until proven otherwise, and if you go against any radical left wing position you are automatically labeled right wing anyway.

And if one goes against any radical or non radical right winger, they are labeled a radical leftist.

You show me a lib with moderate positions and I'll call him a moderate liberal.

BUT, lib positions are so extreme. What would that look like?

Mac1958, for example, talks a good game.

But when push comes to shove, he sides with you hard core lefties.
What's extreme about protecting Americans with pre-existing conditions from being denied medical coverage??

What's extreme about wanting Americans to have strong labor protections??

What's extreme about wanting middle class tax cuts instead of giving away most of the tax cuts to the top 10% of people?

Now show me a liberal, that believes in that shit, yet supports enforcing the immigration laws, and can tell the difference between a man and a woman, and thinks that whit people should not be discriminated against in hiring.
The main people who freak out over scary brown people and transgender folks are people like you -- because the other issues I named don't bother you as long as those "other people" don't benefit from it

Don't whine to me about immigration laws until I see you demanding those employers of illegals get locked up like you so passionately love to see those brown people get locked up...until then, you aint said shit...

YOur utter inability to show me a liberal who is moderate is noted and accepted as the closest you can come to an admission that I am right.

You can shove your race card up your ass.

Now show me a liberal, that believes in that shit, yet supports enforcing the immigration laws, and can tell the difference between a man and a woman, and thinks that whit people should not be discriminated against in hiring.
Wow, won't someone take that snowflake away from the heat?

And there is my point. You CANT' show me "moderate liberals" who support liberal positions on various tax or health care issues,

and yet oppose hard core radical leftist positions on immigration, gender and racial issues.

A "moderate" who stands with the radical on their issues, is not a moderate.

That was my point, you moronic ass.

And if one goes against any radical or non radical right winger, they are labeled a radical leftist.

What's extreme about protecting Americans with pre-existing conditions from being denied medical coverage??

What's extreme about wanting middle class tax cuts instead of giving away most of the tax cuts to the top 10% of people?

The main people who freak out over scary brown people and transgender folks are people like you -- because the other issues I named don't bother you as long as those "other people" don't benefit from it

Don't whine to me about immigration laws until I see you demanding those employers of illegals get locked up like you so passionately love to see those brown people get locked up...until then, you aint said shit...

YOur utter inability to show me a liberal who is moderate is noted and accepted as the closest you can come to an admission that I am right.

I have zero respect for intellectually dishonest simpletons like yourself....because you are a sychophant devoid of any facts -- like this fact that I am about to slap you in the face with....

The reason you d1c suckers claim there are no moderate Democrats is because you idiots call anyone who isn't a trump sycophant, a radical leftist....

This guy ( John Delaney) actually went to Fox News to whine about how he got his ass handed to him by Elizabeth Warren...This guy that Fox News considers to be the "moderate Democrat" -- but funny how even him going to Fox News to grovel for the entertainment of dumb asses like you still didn't win him the "moderate label"

when you live and die by stereotypes, you do stereotypical stupid shit.

No, the other stuff, you know, the Bill of Rights and the Democratic Republic, shit like that.

Surprised you couldn't figure that out yoursel...
Oh, I know 'conservatives' pick and choose that which they wish to conserve.

And there is my point. You CANT' show me "moderate liberals" who support liberal positions on various tax or health care issues,

and yet oppose hard core radical leftist positions on immigration, gender and racial issues.
Oh. I've got it. You demand 'moderate liberals' fit your definition. Good luck with that.

I suppose by the same token 'moderate conservatives' would agree with radical leftists on immigration, gender and racial issues.

what do you consider to be the moderate position on:

Immigration?

homosexuality?

transgender people?

Except it doesn’t.

Minorities can spout as many radically right wing beliefs as they want as long as they end it off with the fact that they are a registered Democrat or claim they are “progressive”.

White people are right wingers until proven otherwise, and if you go against any radical left wing position you are automatically labeled right wing anyway.

I don't think I'm extreme for wanting clean air, water and soil, healthcare for everyone (pay according to income-I'm pro the ACA and expanded Medicaid), public schools well funded, help with childcare if needed, refinancing of student loans and pay according to income) and I'm white.

If you think that is extreme thinking so be it.

Do you think this man should be allowed to compete in woman sports as a "woman"?

Screen_Shot_2018_06_13_at_8.33.42_PM.0.png
No, I don't think trans folks should be allowed to compete in woman's sports...

However, on my list on shit I don't give a fuk about, this is pretty high up there

I am more concerned with policies that provide the best outcomes for the largest amount of people while goofy ass people like you remain obsessed over trans people and other fringe issues..

This is why Republicans can continue to con you m0rons into voting for them while doing nothing to address structural economic issues as long as they keep feeding you the bait

You say you don't support it, but you will vote for the candidate that will appoint judges that will mandate it from the bench.

And I cite this as a symbolic example of the larger trends. As was pretty obvious from the context.

(It is telling , that you dont' care about all, about the women that are denied their fair shot at the victories in those competitions, and the various benefits that come with them, such as scholarships to higher education.)

I have zero respect for intellectually dishonest simpletons like yourself....because you are a sychophant devoid of any facts -- like this fact that I am about to slap you in the face with....

The reason you d1c suckers claim there are no moderate Democrats is because you idiots call anyone who isn't a trump sycophant, a radical leftist....

....]

I asked you to show me a moderate liberal who was liberal on some issues, but opposed the hard core left on some of their more radical issues. And I was quite civil about it to boot.

Instead of doing that, you played the race card.

That was you failing to support your position, you fucktard.

No, the other stuff, you know, the Bill of Rights and the Democratic Republic, shit like that.

Surprised you couldn't figure that out yoursel...
Oh, I know 'conservatives' pick and choose that which they wish to conserve.

Well, D'uh, Sure.

Are you saying that as a progressive, you DON'T pick and choose what you want to change?

Are you seriously saying that?

Oh. I've got it. You demand 'moderate liberals' fit your definition. Good luck with that.

No, I'm willing to be flexible on the specifics.

But to be moderate, you have to NOT support the hard core left when they go to the radical positions.

And I don't see that from supposedly moderate liberals.

When push comes to shove, they forgive EVERYTHING, and close ranks with their hard core lefty buddies.

what do you consider to be the moderate position on:

Immigration?

homosexuality?

transgender people?

1. Enforce border security, deport all "criminal" illegals, no path to citizenship for those here illegally.

2. Civil unions, limited job protections, nothing more.

3. People with a medical or mental condition who need to be treated with respect but not pandered to, ie no requiring new pronouns or such shit.

Forum List

Back