Why is it that minorities have to vote right wing to be considered right wing?

No matter how "right wing" some of those black Christians and fundamentalist Muslims are -- no amount of gay bashing and subjugating women will excuse them from still being considered "the other" by all of those right wing white Christians...
You are proving the point I am making in this thread

It is the black Christians and the Muslims who decide it is better to side against white Christians for political gain and Democrats never call them out for it.

Because the same logic applies to majorities.
Except it doesn’t.

Minorities can spout as many radically right wing beliefs as they want as long as they end it off with the fact that they are a registered Democrat or claim they are “progressive”.

White people are right wingers until proven otherwise, and if you go against any radical left wing position you are automatically labeled right wing anyway.

And if one goes against any radical or non radical right winger, they are labeled a radical leftist.

You show me a lib with moderate positions and I'll call him a moderate liberal.

BUT, lib positions are so extreme. What would that look like?

Mac1958, for example, talks a good game.

But when push comes to shove, he sides with you hard core lefties.

I don't think I'm extreme for wanting clean air, water and soil, healthcare for everyone (pay according to income-I'm pro the ACA and expanded Medicaid), public schools well funded, help with childcare if needed, refinancing of student loans and pay according to income) and I'm white.

If you think that is extreme thinking so be it.

Except it doesn’t.

Minorities can spout as many radically right wing beliefs as they want as long as they end it off with the fact that they are a registered Democrat or claim they are “progressive”.

White people are right wingers until proven otherwise, and if you go against any radical left wing position you are automatically labeled right wing anyway.

And if one goes against any radical or non radical right winger, they are labeled a radical leftist.

What's extreme about protecting Americans with pre-existing conditions from being denied medical coverage??

What's extreme about wanting Americans to have strong labor protections??

What's extreme about wanting middle class tax cuts instead of giving away most of the tax cuts to the top 10% of people?

Now show me a liberal, that believes in that shit, yet supports enforcing the immigration laws, and can tell the difference between a man and a woman, and thinks that whit people should not be discriminated against in hiring.

No matter how "right wing" some of those black Christians and fundamentalist Muslims are -- no amount of gay bashing and subjugating women will excuse them from still being considered "the other" by all of those right wing white Christians...

Conservatives in this country are about "conserving" the Age of Enlightenment legacy of the Founders.

YOu can take your nonsense about "gay bashing" and "subjugating women" and roll in up with the next batch of shit you smoke.

Black Christians, and Fundamentalist Muslims are not about that. Thus they do not, generally, deserve to be considered "right wing" in the context of this country.

Conservatives in this country are about "conserving"

0a (12).jpg

Except it doesn’t.

What's extreme about protecting Americans with pre-existing conditions from being denied medical coverage??

What's extreme about wanting Americans to have strong labor protections??

What's extreme about wanting middle class tax cuts instead of giving away most of the tax cuts to the top 10% of people?

Now show me a liberal, that believes in that shit, yet supports enforcing the immigration laws, and can tell the difference between a man and a woman, and thinks that whit people should not be discriminated against in hiring.
The main people who freak out over scary brown people and transgender folks are people like you -- because the other issues I named don't bother you as long as those "other people" don't benefit from it

Don't whine to me about immigration laws until I see you demanding those employers of illegals get locked up like you so passionately love to see those brown people get locked up...until then, you aint said shit...

Except it doesn’t.

I don't think I'm extreme for wanting clean air, water and soil, healthcare for everyone (pay according to income-I'm pro the ACA and expanded Medicaid), public schools well funded, help with childcare if needed, refinancing of student loans and pay according to income) and I'm white.

No Democrats have any of those things in their campaign.

And yet you choose to side with Democrats when they specifically say they support reparations, open borders and health care for the entire globe.

Wow, won't someone take that snowflake away from the heat?

Conservatives in this country are about "conserving" the Age of Enlightenment legacy of the Founders.
Hilarity. Where women don't vote and blacks are chattels.

No, the other stuff, you know, the Bill of Rights and the Democratic Republic, shit like that.

Surprised you couldn't figure that out yoursel...

Oh, wait, you were just being a troll. Got it.

My bad for taking you seriously.

Except it doesn’t.

Do you think this man should be allowed to compete in woman sports as a "woman"?

Screen_Shot_2018_06_13_at_8.33.42_PM.0.png

Except it doesn’t.

No Democrats have any of those things in their campaign.

And yet you choose to side with Democrats when they specifically say they support reparations, open borders and health care for the entire globe.
You keep lying,. why??

YOu can take your nonsense about "gay bashing" and "subjugating women" and roll in up with the next batch of shit you smoke.

Black Christians, and Fundamentalist Muslims are not about that. Thus they do not, generally, deserve to be considered "right wing" in the context of this country.

Conservatives in this country are about "conserving"

View attachment 276653

YOur inability to respond to my point, is noted.

My point stands as the final word, till you grow a pair of balls.

Except it doesn’t.

Do you think this man should be allowed to compete in woman sports as a "woman"?

Screen_Shot_2018_06_13_at_8.33.42_PM.0.png
No, I don't think trans folks should be allowed to compete in woman's sports...

However, on my list on shit I don't give a fuk about, this is pretty high up there

I am more concerned with policies that provide the best outcomes for the largest amount of people while goofy ass people like you remain obsessed over trans people and other fringe issues..

This is why Republicans can continue to con you m0rons into voting for them while doing nothing to address structural economic issues as long as they keep feeding you the bait

Forum List

Back