Why is it hard to believe that 99% Iraqis supported Saddam Hussein?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
When in 2003 before US invasion Iraqi authorities claimed that Saddam Hussein held a referendum and 99% of Iraqi people voted FOR Saddam Hussein, the "democratic" media ridiculed the idea. Today, 11 years later, with ISIS terrorizing the region, why is it hard to believe that Iraqis then knew more than Hillary Clinton did who was "deceived by Bush" to vote with him to authorize the war? and knowing more preferred Saddam to Obama and ISIS.

I am proud that no one can argue my statements.

When in 2003 before US invasion Iraqi authorities claimed that Saddam Hussein held a referendum and 99% of Iraqi people voted FOR Saddam Hussein, the "democratic" media ridiculed the idea. Today, 11 years later, with ISIS terrorizing the region, why is it hard to believe that Iraqis then knew more than Hillary Clinton did who was "deceived by Bush" to vote with him to authorize the war? and knowing more preferred Saddam to Obama and ISIS.

Let's see. Vote for Saddam or your wife gets killed and you daughters get raped. Hmmmm.... Yeah, that just might be how they arranged that.

Actually I am no longer sure that ISIS is this monster that we are being led to believe it is

New Topics

Forum List

Back