Why is it conservatives always say the government can't do that?

Your foolish, self-indulgent little libertarian fantasies are at odds with reality.

Hmmm, wrong. Drug warriors are at odds with reality. They are at odds with the laws of economics and he laws of human nature. They are also at odds with simple human decency. Nothing could be more barbaric than throwing someone in prison for 5 years because you don't like his choice of recreational drugs.
Not to mention the practicality...after 5 years of prison that kids life is ruined so that more likely than anything he will burrow deeper into the crime syndicates For shelter.

Your foolish, self-indulgent little libertarian fantasies are at odds with reality.

Hmmm, wrong. Drug warriors are at odds with reality. They are at odds with the laws of economics and the laws of human nature. They are also at odds with simple human decency. Nothing could be more barbaric than throwing someone in prison for 5 years because you don't like his choice of recreational drugs.

Anyone getting five years is a multiple-loser and/or a dealer. Grow up, pothead.

Hmmm, wrong. Drug warriors are at odds with reality. They are at odds with the laws of economics and the laws of human nature. They are also at odds with simple human decency. Nothing could be more barbaric than throwing someone in prison for 5 years because you don't like his choice of recreational drugs.

Anyone getting five years is a multiple-loser and/or a dealer. Grow up, pothead.
Lol so not much rational argument against drugs either?

Perhaps we should impose a 5 year sentence for drinking a beer or smoking a cigarette. What do you think?

Perhaps we should impose a 5 year sentence for drinking a beer or smoking a cigarette. What do you think?

I think you didn't read my reply, pothead.

I think you didn't read my reply, pothead.

I surely did read it.

r are you saying the Chinese are a free peoples who don't have to work the white man's factories to serve the politburo?

Yes, I'm saying that.

Do you know next to nothing about China?

Chances are extremely good that I know more about the country than you ever will.
I think you underestimate me. ...

I doubt it.
Which part lol?

Republicans hate science and education.....

Would you have us believe that idiotic, hyper-partisan nonsense like that bullshit you just posted represents all democrats?
A Republican congressman who sits on the science committee of the House of Representatives has dismissed evolution, the Big Bang theory and embryology as "lies straight from the pit of ......"
Paul Broun, who is running for re-election as Georgia representative this November unopposed by Democrats, made the comments during a speech at a baptist church last month.

In the clip, Broun, who is a doctor, says that "as a scientist" he has found data that shows the earth is no older than 9,000 years and was created in six days.

We tell you what the government can't do because we have educated ourselves on what authority the government has been delegated and what authority has been retained to the people and other entities.

And if you need the government to educate you for free than you'll never be educated. Go to the library and read a book sometime.

What can and can't the government do?

Conservatives seem to be confused.

The government can kill you, and shoot you in the back or strangle you to death on public television especially if you're a fat defenseless black man.

But the government can't provide education for "free".

The government can house more prisoners per capita than North Korea.

But the Government can't house poor people.

The government can bomb the entire world...kill millions of people in wars of imperialism...

But the government can't tell you what to do with your money because you're starving children through your hoarding of capital.

The problem is not what government can and cannot do but what stupid dumb-fuck conservatives believe government should do.

Which is why you will always find a conservative ready to champion the genocide of an entire race or the murder of people in the streets.

But if you tell the 1% what they can do with their billions of dollars you're a fucking lunatic.

Oh boy, another fucking idiot who can't read the Constitution for their self.

Republicans hate science and education.....

Would you have us believe that idiotic, hyper-partisan nonsense like that bullshit you just posted represents all democrats?
A Republican congressman who sits on the science committee of the House of Representatives has dismissed evolution, the Big Bang theory and embryology as "lies straight from the pit of ......"
Paul Broun, who is running for re-election as Georgia representative this November unopposed by Democrats, made the comments during a speech at a baptist church last month.

In the clip, Broun, who is a doctor, says that "as a scientist" he has found data that shows the earth is no older than 9,000 years and was created in six days.

And there are plenty of clips of democrat congressmen and women saying absolutely crazy stupid shit. Stop being a hyper-partisan douchebag.

What can and can't the government do?

Conservatives seem to be confused.

The government can kill you, and shoot you in the back or strangle you to death on public television especially if you're a fat defenseless black man.

But the government can't provide education for "free".

The government can house more prisoners per capita than North Korea.

But the Government can't house poor people.

The government can bomb the entire world...kill millions of people in wars of imperialism...

But the government can't tell you what to do with your money because you're starving children through your hoarding of capital.

The problem is not what government can and cannot do but what stupid dumb-fuck conservatives believe government should do.

Which is why you will always find a conservative ready to champion the genocide of an entire race or the murder of people in the streets.

But if you tell the 1% what they can do with their billions of dollars you're a fucking lunatic.

I study all parties and see all their flaws and strong points so I can answer this better than anyone here..

Conservatives today get their information from parties that require minimal thought, when Conservatives of yesterday required thought to determine the minimum amount of spending vs. necessity of Government. A lot of today's Conservatives fight for Nihilism. But it's all due to Fox News, Ron Burgandy, and the Koch Brothers (and others like them).

Conservative by definition is a great policy. Sadly, the Conservative party cuts education for a reason, so they can keep voters.

We tell you what the government can't do because we have educated ourselves on what authority the government has been delegated and what authority has been retained to the people and other entities.

And if you need the government to educate you for free than you'll never be educated. Go to the library and read a book sometime.

Some say Al Gore created the internet.............Did we educate ourselves?

Forum List

Back