Why is it conservatives always say the government can't do that?

Most of these people are Nihilists that want to think they know about politics but never read the Constitution.

The Constitution IS GOVERNMENT.
I see you're working hard to become the class clown. The Constitution limits government and protects our freedoms and rights. Government, federal, state and local has grown well beyond their intended purpose and we must reel them in while we still can.

The Constitution GOVERNS our actions. I know what your media is selling you. Try to actually read it though.

No you read it, the constitution enumerates the powers of the Government... it doesn't regulate the actions of the individual. Man you liberals are ignorant.

So you are saying a Government regulation of Government power isn't a Government action............

Libertarians and Tea..............:dig:

I'll make an entire post about this because the lack of education is REAL!

The government is the greatest force for good in America.

Look at all the good they do...all our roads, all our public schools and universities, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the military, the police, firefighters, EPA, NASA, CDC, NIH, FDA, FBI, etc...

It was greedy corporations that destroyed the world economy in 2008 with a derivatives based Ponzi scheme.....not the government.
Governments don't make money, they spend it.
Governments invest money...and wisely.

Do you drive on the interstate?
Another liberal fool that Don't know why the interstate was built, it Wasn't for us.

Most of these people are Nihilists that want to think they know about politics but never read the Constitution.

The Constitution IS GOVERNMENT.
I see you're working hard to become the class clown. The Constitution limits government and protects our freedoms and rights. Government, federal, state and local has grown well beyond their intended purpose and we must reel them in while we still can.
The Constitution GOVERNS our actions. I know what your media is selling you. Try to actually read it though.
If you were right the Constitution would be 50,000 pages long.

Nice response.. You openly admit you don't understand that the Constitution is Government. Thanks.

The Right Wing is SO SMART!
I openly admit you don't know what you're talking about. I said it would be 50,000 pages long if you were right and all you did was pop in and hurl another insult.

How can our "Progressives" constantly be saying that : (1) Republicans are the party of the Rich, and (2) the poorest states are Republican?

I don't get it.
Let me sort it out for you. In the words of PaintMyHouse, 'Americans are dumb as dog shit'. Multiply that by two in the red states. The pubs have learned to play them like violins.

(patiently)

Look in the U.S. Constitution.

It says what the Federal government can do.

If something's not in it, the Fed govt can't do it.

And most of the things you're whining about, aren't in it.

If you don't like it, feel free to amend the Constitution.

If you fail, at least you'll learn just how many hundreds of millions of people disagree with you. Look at it as a "teachable moment".

Hope this helps you understand.
You forgot to wish him to have a happy day to go with that spanking.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back