Why is it conservatives always say the government can't do that?

What can and can't the government do?

Conservatives seem to be confused.

The government can kill you, and shoot you in the back or strangle you to death on public television especially if you're a fat defenseless black man.

But the government can't provide education for "free".

The government can house more prisoners per capita than North Korea.

But the Government can't house poor people.

The government can bomb the entire world...kill millions of people in wars of imperialism...

But the government can't tell you what to do with your money because you're starving children through your hoarding of capital.

The problem is not what government can and cannot do but what stupid dumb-fuck conservatives believe government should do.

Which is why you will always find a conservative ready to champion the genocide of an entire race or the murder of people in the streets.

But if you tell the 1% what they can do with their billions of dollars you're a fucking lunatic.

If the government tells the 1% what they can do with their money, the next step is to tell you what to do with your money. Are you good with that?
Yes, if I'm screwing 99% of Americans over with my money then come and tell me what do with my money.

To play your "scarecrow" games...

I'm not ok with the government telling me I can't hang nig-gers.

Why can't I hang darkies? That's an infringement on my rights as a white man.
You are an embarrassment to whites. Wow

The government can kill you, and shoot you in the back or strangle you to death on public television especially if you're a fat defenseless black man.

The government can bomb the entire world...kill millions of people in wars of imperialism...

But the government can't tell you what to do with your money because you're starving children through your hoarding of capital.

The problem is not what government can and cannot do but what stupid dumb-fuck conservatives believe government should do.

Which is why you will always find a conservative ready to champion the genocide of an entire race or the murder of people in the streets.

But if you tell the 1% what they can do with their billions of dollars you're a fucking lunatic.

If the government tells the 1% what they can do with their money, the next step is to tell you what to do with your money. Are you good with that?
Yes, if I'm screwing 99% of Americans over with my money then come and tell me what do with my money.

You're an embarrassment to common sense government

In America we have constitutionally protected limited government, feel free to pack up and move to some other country if you don't like it, North Korea maybe.
North Korea has been bombed into an impoverished shit hole by America.

You sure think America is great meanwhile it kills millions of people around the world.

How many has it saved, 10x as many?
Prove it assclown.

The US has created all the monsters it fights.
You mean pearl harbor?

In America we have constitutionally protected limited government, feel free to pack up and move to some other country if you don't like it, North Korea maybe.

You sure think America is great meanwhile it kills millions of people around the world.

Prove it assclown.

You mean pearl harbor?
You mean the US cut off Japan's oil supply and gave them an ultimatum to abandon their possessions in East Asia?

What would the US do if Iran cut off the US oil supply through the straits of Hormuz and gave the US an Ultimatum?

Don't be a fucking hypocrite either you douche bag.

You're an embarrassment to common sense government
Oh, and you're also an embarrassment to common sense.

"Why is it conservatives always say the government can't do that?"

Experience...

Prove it assclown.

You mean pearl harbor?
You mean the US cut off Japan's oil supply and gave them an ultimatum to abandon their possessions in East Asia?

What would the US do if Iran cut off the US oil supply through the straits of Hormuz and gave the US an Ultimatum?

Don't be a fucking hypocrite either you douche bag.
If it wasn't for dumbasses like yourself, we wouldn't be dependent on foreign oil. We would be using our own.

The government is the greatest force for good in America.

Look at all the good they do...all our roads, all our public schools and universities, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the military, the police, firefighters, EPA, NASA, CDC, NIH, FDA, FBI, etc...

It was greedy corporations that destroyed the world economy in 2008 with a derivatives based Ponzi scheme.....not the government.
Wrong. The government destroyed the economy in 2008. That fact is well established.

Everything in your list of good things government does can be cheaper and better by the private sector, or it isn't something that people really want, at least not the ones paying for it.

The truth is the government doesn't do anything without pointing guns at people to accomplish it. That's why everything the government does is bad.

this op joined today and already has 117 post. It has to be a frikken robot spamming the board with dumb shit. they need to put a limit on it or take it's batteries out

The government is the greatest force for good in America.

Look at all the good they do...all our roads, all our public schools and universities, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the military, the police, firefighters, EPA, NASA, CDC, NIH, FDA, FBI, etc...

It was greedy corporations that destroyed the world economy in 2008 with a derivatives based Ponzi scheme.....not the government.
Governments don't make money, they spend it.
Governments invest money...and wisely.

Do you drive on the interstate?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Are you serious?

The interstates are one of the biggest boondoggles ever foisted on the taxpayers.

I thought the Korean war occurred in the south?

After the North Koreans defeated the Japanese in Korea in WW2 the Americans took over South Korea against the Yalta agreement in direct violation of the agreements between the allied powers and illegally partitioned Korea where no partition was supposed to exist.

So the US invaded Korea, started a war, and then isolated the rightful government of the Korean peninsula and impoverished its people like Cuba.

Go fuck yourself.

Sure right, that explains why North Korea is holding their own population as prisoners, keeping them isolated from the rest of the world so they can keep their little regiem running. You must be from there because your so well schooled in their propaganda. You sure arnt an American

I thought the Korean war occurred in the south?

After the North Koreans defeated the Japanese in Korea in WW2 the Americans took over South Korea against the Yalta agreement in direct violation of the agreements between the allied powers and illegally partitioned Korea where no partition was supposed to exist.

So the US invaded Korea, started a war, and then isolated the rightful government of the Korean peninsula and impoverished its people like Cuba.

Go fuck yourself.

Sure right, that explains why North Korea is holding their own population as prisoners, keeping them isolated from the rest of the world so they can keep their little regiem running. You must be from there because your so well schooled in their propaganda. You sure arnt an American

US has more prisoners per capita than north Korea

Forum List

Back