Why Is Everything Being Recalled All Of A Sudden?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First it was Jiff peanut butter and now it's strawberries. I understand why the recalls, it just seems like it's all happening at once.

First it was Jiff peanut butter and now it's strawberries. I understand why the recalls, it just seems like it's all happening at once.

Can someone please recall the Biden administration? I think it gave me food poisoning; what a bad taste it has left in me mouth.

You mean major corporations have lowered quality standards in favor of higher dividends for shareholders, and CEO bonuses?

GTFO

Hey, I know how to fix it. Lets give them another tax cut. That'll fix it for sure.

Of course it is.
This has never happened to this degree in our history.
The best thing about all this?
All you leftist are poo pooing the idea that it's on purpose and you're going to be the ones begging.
So who’s behind it and what’s their end game?

You mean major corporations have lowered quality standards in favor of higher dividends for shareholders, and CEO bonuses?

GTFO

Hey, I know how to fix it. Lets give them another tax cut. That'll fix it for sure.
Try actually getting a job, then your babbling would cease once you knew what you were talking about.

So who’s behind it and what’s their end game?

Isn't it obvious?
It's about the new world order.
I could give you a shitload of evidence but you wouldnt believe a bit of it even though it all dovetails and leads to the obvious end game.
The flood of third world immigrants across all the western nations for starters.
I could go on but I'm not going to waste my time.

Isn't it obvious?
It's about the new world order.
I could give you a shitload of evidence but you wouldnt believe a bit of it even though it all dovetails and leads to the obvious end game.
The flood of third world immigrants across all the western nations for starters.
I could go on but I'm not going to waste my time.
Let me guess: Kaiser Soze (George Soros) is behind the plot?

4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back