Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Geesus. Are you shitting me ? How about you find the graph of the derivative for it where x is greater than or equal to pie.
Answering a question with a question with a question is not an answer. I could actually do that, but I asked you 1st. :p
Factor this and show your work or you don't know math.
factor-png.770453

You’re a child Marion.
LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

Hey guess what, shitbag? I know your whole fucking routine and how to shut you down whenever I want, you fucking NPC.

I know how to short circuit your brain, fucktard. That's a serious advantage I have over you.

Answering a question with a question with a question is not an answer. I could actually do that, but I asked you 1st. :p
Factor this and show your work or you don't know math.
factor-png.770453
Do you want the gcf then use the quadratic formula . Cause really, asking a math question just means you type it into your little iPad and wait.
now, show me the graph I asked for.

Last edited:
LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

Hey guess what, shitbag? I know your whole fucking routine and how to shut you down whenever I want, you fucking NPC.

I know how to short circuit your brain, fucktard. That's a serious advantage I have over you.
I hope that was just self help therapy on your part. It’s unreadable blather.

Do you want the gcf then use the quadratic formula or just use the quadratic formula. Cause really illiterate, asking a math question just means you type it into your little iPad and wait.
It's not quadratic. :rolleyes-41:

Do the math or STFU.

It's 1 little problem.

It's not quadratic. :rolleyes-41:
You failed math ? It’s quadratic after you factor out the gcf, that’s greatest common factor, x.
I got you. Your response, not even knowing that the polynomial IS the product of x and a quadratic.
you lose. I gave it all to you illiterate in the first directive.

Really? What does it explain?
That you are an ignorant racist
Who wrote the books that have been used in Public schools since they opened in this country? It damn sure wasn't black folks. Who has set what the curriculum was and is in public schools?
I went to school in Singapore - 95% Asians, 5% Eurasians and Europeans - no one at the time until today ever came up with complaining about most books having been written by Europeans, or having curriculum's according to European standards. Singapore in 2022 was No.1 in the worlds best education ranking for primary and secondary level. No. 6 in overall ranking.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." — Nelson Mandela

Before 1991 - South Africa's higher education was amongst the top 20 in the world - 31 years later In 2022, Out of 138 countries, SA was ranked 134th in the higher-education and training category Read more: South African education system ranks low in Global Competitiveness Report
Siph Ndlovu: the poor educational standards was the enemy to black progress, not white people.

I am still waiting for your history book - waiting.....still waiting.......still.........

What it is, is predictable bullshit from you and those like you.
Where did you go DUKE ?
No retort. It’s a juvenile factoring problem that any lap top can solve. But it is what it is and using the quad formula after the gcf is removed will give the nature of the roots and the three solution values to the graph intersection with the x axis.
From there you can easily construct the factors.

It’s what “anyone” would do to with kids in HS who thought it was a simple factoring problem. It’s obvious, I played with your math mind…..or what little you thought you had.

You failed math ? It’s quadratic after you factor out the gcf, that’s greatest common factor, x.
I got you. Your response, not even knowing that the polynomial IS the product of x and a quadratic.
you lose. I gave it all to you illiterate in the first directive.
So why haven't you solved it yet and shown your work, bitch?

Where did you go DUKE ?
No retort. It’s a juvenile factoring problem that any lap top can solve. But it is what it is and using the quad formula after the gcf is removed will give the nature of the roots and the three solution values to the graph intersection with the x axis.
From there you can easily construct the factors.

It’s what “anyone” would do to with kids in HS who thought it was a simple factoring problem. It’s obvious, I played with your math mind…..or what little you thought you had.
Laptop, huh? Naw, you gotta know the methods and the formula to factor this.

What's the greatest common factor there?

Aw! You are the one that answered the other right, but in a different way than I figured it. Or no?

I do this stuff with a pencil. Show your work.

Last edited:
So why haven't you solved it yet and shown your work, bitch?
You mean zero, minus 1/4 and minus 2/3
Bitch. They are rational. Any tin head can do it in their head.
but you blew it. You claimed it was not quadratic after factoring….see above. One more for the good side.

You mean zero, minus 1/4 and minus 2/3
Bitch. They are rational. Any tin head can domit in their head.
but you blew it. You claimed it was not quadratic after factoring….see above. One more for the good side.
You have not solved it and shown your work, boy. We probably do it different, so the final answer would be OK.

Last time it was the same thing, but you did it different.

You have not solved it and shown your work, boy.
Ah, work ? You can’t set each of the THREE factors equal to zero and solve in your head. You need a pencil ?
I evaluated the nature of the roots in my head dufus.,

I saw that, final breakdown=-?
I think I’m way over your head. Tell me the degree of the derivative function and any inflection points of the original function. . That should be easy. That you can do that in your head, right ?

Ah, work ? You can’t set each of the THREE factors equal to zero and solve in your head. You need a pencil ?
So what's your final answer, brah? "inflection points"? Go fuck yourself with that. :rolleyes-41:

If you can't come up with the correct answer, you fail.

It can be different if it's the same thing like last time. But it has to be correct.

You can't show your work in real time? What's wrong with you?

It's easier with typing than using a pencil..fact!

Forum List

Back