Zone1 Debunking A False Narrative - Blacks only care about murder when the killer is white or when a white cop kills blacks

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

This article was written 10 years ago. This is how much of the things blacks do that get ignored by a segment of white America who then make factless claims and try to argue with us black folks incessantly when we tell them they are wrong. Blacks not only speak out, but we try to create programs to provide alternatives to things that cause crime. But getting the money is difficult. For example, whites ponied up money for Pastor Brooks dream of building a community center. But if Brooks would have proposed what was really needed, I doubt he would have raised 100,000 dollars.

That community does not need a community center, it needs a supermarket and a big box retailer that can hire several hundred people. Until there are jobs in the hood like there are in the suburbs where a kid can get fired by Burger King, walk across the street apply for a job at McDonald's and get hired immediately for a new job, nothing will change. And the racist claims about burning businesses has no weight, those are just excuses by people who have problems.

So number 1, BLACK LEADERS NOT ONLY PROTEST VIOLENCE, THEY TRY CREATING SOLUTIONS. When Serenity Broughton was killed, the community held a candlelight vigil where community leaders expressed outrage. So this assumption that blacks say nothing is a lie. I know it's a lie because I've participated in such protests myself.

Because if you're expecting a George Floyd protest every time a black person is killed, you are holding blacks to a standard whites have NEVER met. You guys talk about more whites get killed by police and brag like it's some monumental show of white racial superiority that you allow other whites to get murdered by police without saying anything.

It's not.

This article was written 10 years ago. This is how much of the things blacks do that get ignored by a segment of white America who then make factless claims and try to argue with us black folks incessantly when we tell them they are wrong. Blacks not only speak out, but we try to create programs to provide alternatives to things that cause crime. But getting the money is difficult. For example, whites ponied up money for Pastor Brooks dream of building a community center. But if Brooks would have proposed what was really needed, I doubt he would have raised 100,000 dollars.

That community does not need a community center, it needs a supermarket and a big box retailer that can hire several hundred people. Until there are jobs in the hood like there are in the suburbs where a kid can get fired by Burger King, walk across the street apply for a job at McDonald's and get hired immediately for a new job, nothing will change. And the racist claims about burning businesses has no weight, those are just excuses by people who have problems.

So number 1, BLACK LEADERS NOT ONLY PROTEST VIOLENCE, THEY TRY CREATING SOLUTIONS. When Serenity Broughton was killed, the community held a candlelight vigil where community leaders expressed outrage. So this assumption that blacks say nothing is a lie. I know it's a lie because I've participated in such protests myself.

Because if you're expecting a George Floyd protest every time a black person is killed, you are holding blacks to a standard whites have NEVER met. You guys talk about more whites get killed by police and brag like it's some monumental show of white racial superiority that you allow other whites to get murdered by police without saying anything.

It's not.
We've noticed how many threads about blacks killing blacks are started by no one, just like the protests of thugs' wholesale slaughter of other thugs.

That community does not need a community center, it needs a supermarket and a big box retailer that can hire several hundred people.

Maybe you should ask yourself why they move or don't want to open there.....Believe me, they like their EBT the same as the next business but it's the thievery and general thuggery blacks engage in on a wholesale level in black areas that causes them to close and keeps them away.

You people made your bed so you can damn sure lay in it for all I care.

When are you going to do the debunking that is claimed in the thread title?
I did it in the OP. If you don't think sso, go move into a black community instead of repeating crap you read in alt.right websites.

That community does not need a community center, it needs a supermarket and a big box retailer that can hire several hundred people.

Maybe you should ask yourself why they move or don't want to open there.....Believe me, they like their EBT the same as the next business but it's the thievery and general thuggery blacks engage in on a wholesale level in black areas that causes them to close and keeps them away.

You people made your bed so you can damn sure lay in it for all I care.
No, I don't have to ask that. I said that argument has no weight and furthermore blacks can open up what is needed if whites drop racist beliefs like the one making you tell me how I should ask that question. There is more shoplifting, larceny, theft and vandalism in white communities. Each year the numbers of arrests for whites in these categories are higher. Every year whites lead in crimes against property.

Your racism is apparent. The root cause of our problems is white racism. You are part of the problem

No, I don't have to ask that. I said that argument has no weight and furthermore blacks can open up what is needed if whites drop racist beliefs like the one making you tell me how I should ask that question. There is more shoplifting, larceny, theft and vandalism in white communities. Each year the numbers of arrests for whites in these categories are higher. Every year whites lead in crimes against property.

Your racism is apparent. The root cause of our problems is white racism. You are part of the problem
Social construct much?

Ha! I bet if blacks would open-up what is needed in the hood they would close within a year.

It will provide him a job when he is old enough to work. You are too stupid to think about how fucked up the police in that town must be for a child to act that way.

LMAO

If you can't recognize this is a parenting problem and NOT a cop problem, you are the stupid one.

To fix a problem, you first have to identify the cause. You have failed, and the answer is so elementary, anyone with any common sense can recognize it.

It will provide him a job when he is old enough to work. You are too stupid to think about how fucked up the police in that town must be for a child to act that way.

The culture of white racism is the failure that has black children angry.
hate is taught. blacks hate whites and cops. Look where they are no better off then 50 years ago yet they keep voting lib.

Why are "white racist beliefs" stopping blacks from opening stores in their own neighborhoods? Blacks and other minorities are actually favored for SBA loans. Whites aren't stopping blacks from pooling their money and opening black owned, operated and manned stores in their own neighborhoods.

Why do YOU think stores don't stay open in certain neighborhoods? Why do YOU think they open, stay open for a relatively short period of time, then vanish? You say blacks can open up what is needed. Well, what's stopping them? And believe me, if you say the owners are all racists, I will laugh heartily and ignore much of what else you have to say.

Why do YOU think stores don't stay open in certain neighborhoods? Why do YOU think they open, stay open for a relatively short period of time, then vanish? You say blacks can open up what is needed. Well, what's stopping them? And believe me, if you say the owners are all racists, I will laugh heartily and ignore much of what else you have to say.
Why are there business owners in black neighborhoods that have been there 30-40 years?

It isn't that black people don't care about black-on-black murder.

It's that white liberals don't care about it.

If black people think white liberals like Pedo Joe are their path to salvation, they are dooming themselves to a high tech plantation, on which they do not have to work, but cannot get ahead.

Well since I'm black and have lived in the black community, I this this goes beyond what you think I will find to what I have seen for 61 years.
You won’t find many small stores that stay in business anywhere for thirty to forty years.

You won’t find many small stores that stay in business anywhere for thirty to forty years.
That's irrelevant. The fact remains that there are businesses in black communities that are multi generational and have lasted 30-40 years. The excuse of rioting is a racist one given the fact that the majority of U.S cities have not had any riots for years and many smaller cities have never had a riot. On top of that whites lead in offenders and arrests for property crime on an annual basis. So then while businesses will build in white communities and get vandalized, the claim coming from people who think like you is how businesses won't build in black communities because of property destruction.

That's irrelevant. The fact remains that there are businesses in black communities that are multi generational and have lasted 30-40 years. The excuse of rioting is a racist one given the fact that the majority of U.S cities have not had any riots for years and many smaller cities have never had a riot. On top of that whites lead in offenders and arrests for property crime on an annual basis. So then while businesses will build in white communities and get vandalized, the claim coming from people who think like you is how businesses won't build in black communities because of property destruction.
I’m sure you could find ten or even a hundred businesses that match your standards somewhere in the USA. That’s damned few compared to the millions of mom and pop owned businesses. You would also find that their prices will be four times or more as high as a supermarket located on a less dangerous area. If anybody could turn a profit in black neighborhoods, it would be giants like Walmart and Target that can spread losses across hundreds of stores. The fact that you do t see either of them opening multiple stores in bad neighborhoods says volumes about what goes on there.

Why are there business owners in black neighborhoods that have been there 30-40 years?
You didn't answer the question. You're the one complaining about stores not staying open, now you're trying to make it sound like they're on every street corner for decades. Can you make up your mind?

You didn't answer the question. You're the one complaining about stores not staying open, now you're trying to make it sound like they're on every street corner for decades. Can you make up your mind?
Maybe you learn to read because I have said nothing about businesses not being able to stay open.

"That community does not need a community center, it needs a supermarket and a big box retailer that can hire several hundred people. Until there are jobs in the hood like there are in the suburbs where a kid can get fired by Burger King, walk across the street apply for a job at McDonald's and get hired immediately for a new job, nothing will change. And the racist claims about burning businesses has no weight, those are just excuses by people who have problems."

Forum List

Back