Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Obviously it isn't in SA - see the statistic

The Black government since 1991

The US education system is ranked in the past 10 years always amongst the best 10 in the world, last year even way better then Germany - see the statistic

I am still waiting for that history book of yours.....waiting........and waiting .........an......
The system is good for one reason. Inclusion. We have more foreign nationals in upper levels and much higher graduation rates among WOMEN. But, the domestic males are being left behind....mainly because they can’t/won’t compete. Women dominate men in the percent who actually finish HS and college.
Women who in the past when IQ tests were used, would not have gotten the chance. Now that testing is based more on motivation to finish and actual skills, women dominate.

An extrajudicial killing without involving the law.

It happened in my old neighborhood. The law let this big black rapist go, he won't be doing that anymore.

He raped a 15-year old black virgin I was talking to. Just before he busted in her window, she probably thought he was me.

He probably watched us. We used to talk every day from 5-7 P.M.

If it wasn't for me, her window probably would have been closed. :(

He won't be rapin' ary another woman in that neighborhood, or anywhere else.

She really wasn't a woman at that time. :(

He raped others after that..until stopped. It's not good to have all the womenfolk in the neighborhood scared to death.

Some people took care of that, and good on 'em for doing so. The "law" did fuck all.

It wasn't no mafia, just people in the neighborhood tired of shit like that happening.

Concerned citizens, if you will..(you won't.)
Lynching is terrorism. Otherwise, the killings would be done mob style where no one knows what happened and someone disappears. It’s what is now our biggest problem a according to the fbi. It’s terrorism by white nationalist extremist.....the kind that used to promote lynching.

Ah, so you redefine a thing to claim it isn't happening.

Good for you.. but intellectually dishonest.
Bad and silly try on your behalf - I did not redefine my belief that the last lynching (hanging of a person to death) must have been before 1900. Since you had mentioned Lynching in today's USA.
That people are getting constantly murdered or killed in the USA has in vast majority nothing to with racist motives - but simply with a background of criminal actions or stupidity/neglect.

E.g. 10 year old babysitter shots 3 year old and even vice versa.

That Black's contribute towards crimes far more the Whites in % to population is also a fact - but declared as being a racist argument by ignorant people.

Given that our kids are failing English and basic math
Ha ha
Our kids don’t fail basic math.
They fail to even qualify for higher math. Basic math will get you off the streets and working for McDonalds. But you won’t even succeed in technologies like auto/ engine repair and construction without higher math skills. This is why the anti tech and education group is so adamant in stifling education especially in math and science and STEM in general. .They want everyone as dumbed down as they are. It’s not working.

Ha ha
Our kids don’t fail basic math.
They fail to even qualify for higher math. Basic math will get you off the streets and working for McDonalds. But you won’t even succeed in technologies like auto/ engine repair and construction without higher math skills. This is why the anti tech and education group is so adamant in stifling education especially in math and science and STEM in general. .They want everyone as dumbed down as they are. It’s not working.
Well you sure won’t succeed in life when you can’t even master the basic academics and instead divert more time to teaching children about how blacks are oppressed, whites are born racist, there are 53 pronouns, and it’s a good use of time to take kids to drag shows.

It is the leftists dumbing down education. You’re so indoctrinated that you can’t even see it.

That Black's contribute towards crimes far more the Whites in % to population is also a fact - but declared as being a racist argument by ignorant people.
Whites contribute to crime FAR more in actual numbers. That makes the the biggest problem. The black poluation is less then 20%. Why would anyone be dumb enough to think the actions of the 80% would not cost more in money and effort to deal with.

Poverty among whites is a greater problem, criminal activity among whites is a greater problem because crime and poverty is a problem and there are more of them. Blaming a minority accomplishes NOTHING . Realizing the actions of the MAJORITY is as important if not more so.

Why is this so hard to understand ? It’s racism.

Lynching is terrorism. Otherwise, the killings would be done mob style where no one knows what happened and someone disappears. It’s what is now our biggest problem a according to the fbi. It’s terrorism by white nationalist extremist.....the kind that used to promote lynching.
Well of course the FBI would say that. They want everyone afraid of all these white supremacists on every corner in order to scare people away from voting Republican.

It’s the same weaponized FBI that colluded with the media to suppress how bad Biden is, and the same weaponized FBI that developed plans to take down Trump. The same FBI that did an asinine raid on MAL while giving Biden advance notice - and weeks ahead - before coming in for all his stolen classified documents.

Nope. The biggest threat to our country are the terrorists flying in from all over the world and coming in at the southern border Biden threw open.

Whites contribute to crime FAR more in actual numbers. That makes the the biggest problem. The black poluation is less then 20%. Why would anyone be dumb enough to think the actions of the 80% would not cost more in money and effort to deal with.

Poverty among whites is a greater problem, criminal activity among whites is a greater problem because crime and poverty is a problem and there are more of them. Blaming a minority accomplishes NOTHING . Realizing the actions of the MAJORITY is as important if not more so.

Why is this so hard to understand ? It’s racism.
By that token, all the greatest things are accomplished by whites as well. We pay the vast majority of taxes to keep the country going. We develop the most advanced technologies. We are the ones who are at hospitals saving lives. We are the ones designing beautiful buildings.

Without the contributions of whites, this country would be a third-world nation.

Well you sure won’t succeed in life when you can’t even master the basic academics and instead divert more time to teaching children about how blacks are oppressed, whites are born racist, there are 53 pronouns, and it’s a good use of time to take kids to drag shows.

It is the leftists dumbing down education. You’re so indoctrinated that you can’t even see it.
Leftist dumb them down ? Really ? It’s you who believe in IQ testing. It’s the Roth that doesn’t trust higher education and the science practiced at every university in the world. It’s the right that dissed medical science. It’s the right that thinks like spoiled children because they can’t “differentiate.”

Well really he just disappeared and nobody saw anything. ;)

Well of course the FBI would say that. They want everyone afraid of all these white supremacists on every corner in order to scare people away from voting Republican.
You loved the fbi when they were investigating Hillary. Now that they actually in investigate the right, you cry. You should be aware of white supremacy because it actually is a problem...nope you like woke shit instead.

Leftist dumb them down ? Really ? It’s you who believe in IQ testing. It’s the who doesn’t trust higher education and the science practiced at every university in the world. It’s the right that dissed medical science. It’s the right that thinks like spoiled children because they can’t “differentiate.”
Oye. What an idiot leftist.

I have a graduate degree, and finished first in my college as an undergrad. And you think I’m opposed to higher education??

And you’re doing that leftist thing again - trying to put your opponent on the defensive rather than address the issue. Why the F are teachers clamoring to spend time teaching about gender fluidity, taking kids to drag shows, teaching them that blacks are oh-so-oppressed, etc., etc., when they can’t pass basic math and English?

The high school I went to, located in a middle- to upper-middle area, had 90% of the graduates going on to college. Now only 13% scored proficient in math. And that’s because HALF do not even speak English and the majority are on lunch assistance. And THAT is because estimates are 30% are illegals. And THAT is the result of liberal policies.

You loved the fbi when they were investigating Hillary. Now that they actually in investigate the right, you cry. You should be aware of white supremacy because it actually is a problem...nope you like woke shit instead.
Oye, gut. I can’t stand this guy anymore.

It’s the same weaponized FBI that colluded with the media to suppress how bad Biden is, and the same weaponized FBI that developed plans to take down Trump. The same FBI that did an asinine raid on MAL while giving Biden advance notice - and weeks ahead - before coming in for all his stolen classified documents.

Nope. The biggest threat to our country are the terrorists flying in from all over the world and coming in at the southern border Biden threw open.
The FBI completely ignores organized ANTIFA violence, and the last few mass shootings have been blacks and trannies.

No, white supremacists are not the biggest threat to America, Biden border policy is.

We don't know who all is coming into our country, and chances are that if they're willing to do it illegally, they're

probably not the best of people.

Obviously it isn't in SA - see the statistic

The Black government since 1991

The US education system is ranked in the past 10 years always amongst the best 10 in the world, last year even way better then Germany - see the statistic

I am still waiting for that history book of yours.....waiting........and waiting .........an......
So why is it that black children struggle so much under this great system? This should be entertaining.

The FBI completely ignores organized ANTIFA violence, and the last few mass shootings have been blacks and trannies.

No, white supremacists are not the biggest threat to America, Biden border policy is.

We don't know who all is coming into our country, and chances are that if they're willing to do it illegally, they're

probably not the best of people.
The worse and most prevalent terrorism comes from right wing domestics

Thanks. That guy is really past any normal debate. I gave up.
It’s not the goal of IQ tests to make yOU feel good about yourself while you make up shit. Simply, reference all those IQ tests to back those claims….you did take yours on line, right ? I’m sure that’s legal. .

Forum List

Back