Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

He sure is working hard to discredit IQ tests, isn’t he?
I’m not discrediting IQ tests. The informed world around you already has. Now tell me how every university was paid not to use IQ testing through bribery from Hunter’s account.

It’s not. I’m trying to show you, that you suck at math. This is a simple question.
Un huh.

That wasn't you I gave a math question to before, was it?

Let's see you factor this:
factor.png

Math Boi! :abgg2q.jpg:

I don't believe in The Theory of Evolution. Have seen it proven wrong time and time again. :dunno:
I do believe we evolved from lower mammals, with Gd steering the plan. It doesn’t have to be one or another.

That’s stupid. Are you claiming they all took an IQ test ? Hilarious. You’re getting sillier with every post.
Are you claiming that every single member of a group has to take an IQ test to get a statistically reliable average?

You really do suck at math.

Are you actually denying that Asians and Jews have high IQs, on average? Everyone who is far leftist knows this.

Some races and peoples as a group DO have higher IQs - most notably Asians and Ashkenazi Jews.
So, we’ve established that not one govt, corporation or industry or accredited institute of higher learning uses IQ testing. But you’ve establish that yours made you feel good. I rest my case. You fall for scams.

Dagosa is so dumb that he thinks I don’t believe in evolution just because I am a Republican.
. You can’t read. Your IQ test didn’t help you. I never accused you of not believing in evolution. Did your high IQ give you the confidence to make up shit ?

Some races and peoples as a group DO have higher IQs - most notably Asians and Ashkenazi Jews.
Again, where are the tests to show it ?
Are you claiming that every single member of a group has to take an IQ test to get a statistically reliable average?

You really do suck at math.

Are you actually denying that Asians and Jews have high IQs, on average? Everyone who is far leftist knows this.
Can’t provide any evidence of these groups raking IQ tests ? Where is it. You made the claim they had hither IQs. Show the link that claims the tests.

You’re a pussy, Marion.
You're a cocksuckin' retarded faggot, Dagosa.

You're too much of a pussy to factor this, bitch!
factor-png.770453

You don't know math, boi.

This is a reverse-engineer-type math problem. ;)

I was?? So you mean blacks WEREN’T slaves? That blacks were always seen as equal to whites in the past? There was no Trail of Tears? No James Brown raid at Harper’s Ferry? Lincoln wasn’t assassinated? Booth didn’t leap onto the stage at Ford’s Theater?

All stuff I learned in junior high and high school. Damn, didn’t know I was misled!
Tip of the Iceberg, so there is so much, much, much more history than those 2 or 3 things.

No wonder - that explains everything

You never attended my school - and I was never a teacher, it's time for you get an appointment with a psychiatrist, but before:
I am still waiting for the name of your history book - to which according to you, Jews were black. ...waiting...still waiting......still wait.......
Really? What does it explain?

I am speaking of whites since you want to play dumb. Who wrote the books that have been used in Public schools since they opened in this country? It damn sure wasn't black folks. Who has set what the curriculum was and is in public schools?

Really? What does it explain?

I am speaking of whites since you want to play dumb. Who wrote the books that have been used in Public schools since they opened in this country? It damn sure wasn't black folks. Who has set what the curriculum was and is in public schools?
You don't think blacks ever wrote any textbooks, retard?

Well, the internet sucks, or my Google-Fu is sucking right now, but I damn sure know 2 that did.

And I also know that has to be multiplied thousands of times across the land.

I may not can link it, but it is a fact. Many professors write their own textbooks, and there are many black professors.

That is at the college level, so maybe you didn't know.

I surely can link to professors writing their own textbooks, and I know 2 of my black teachers did, and they were smart AF.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back