Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Tip of the Iceberg, so there is so much, much, much more history than those 2 or 3 things.
The focus of public school education should not be every detail of black history. There simply isn’t time, and our kids are not proficient in basic math and English; in fact, there are entire districts where not a single kid in proficient in these very basic academic subjects.

Given that our kids are failing English and basic math, would you take more classroom time away to help them focus on these subjects to instead delve into more detail about black history?

Black history is NOT the most important topic.

Not that has been read or taught to racist like you, shithead.
Yeah, I'm sure that's how good teachers act. :rolleyes-41:

You stupid fuck. A high school English teacher of mine did exactly that.

He was a big black man, and he did so good, that everyone in my class earned As in the class

and aced the State final exam..All As except for the Hawaiian girl who got a B. She cried, but she still did good.

And yeah, that man taught me, and taught me well! All of us.

You can't see through your racist shit-tarded eyelids.

Also years later at the college that guy was speaking at an NAACP meeting.

That was disappointing. He tried to idk..I didn't like what he did while speaking because the other ones around

were black with the NAACP hierarchy in the back of the class. He kinda showed out and shit.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a great teacher because he absolutely was. This was later and I think he had crawled into some bottles.

I attended the NAACP meeting because he was the speaker. Yeah, buncha racist dumbasses.

The NAACP hierarchy was in the back of the class that day in suits.

Personally I think he was looking for some pay and tour from them.

It's a shame, massive wasted potential. By a guy that had a doctorate and could have been one of the best teachers ever, even.

Man, I feel so blessed with the way he taught us. One in a million, for real.

And he threw it all away. :(

Idk what his demons were, but I hope they stopped plaguing him.

Last edited:
The focus of public school education should not be every detail of black history. There simply isn’t time, and our kids are not proficient in basic math and English; in fact, there are entire districts where not a single kid in proficient in these very basic academic subjects.

Given that our kids are failing English and basic math, would you take more classroom time away to help them focus on these subjects to instead delve into more detail about black history?

Black history is NOT the most important topic.
Black history is American History, there seems enough time to teach about aspects of whites, why shouldn't the same amount of time be given to blacks, native americans, hispanics, asians, etc.

Yeah, I'm sure that's how good teachers act. :rolleyes-41:

You stupid fuck. A high school English teacher of mine did exactly that.

He was a big black man, and he did so good, that everyone in my class earned As in the class
and aced the State final exam..All As except for the Hawaiian girl who got a B. She cried, but she still did good.

And yeah, that man taught me, and taught me well! All of us.

You can't see through your racist shit-tarded eyelids.

Also years later at the college that guy was speaking at an NAACP meeting.

That was disappointing. He tried to idk..I didn't like what he did while speaking because the other ones around

were black with the NAACP hierarchy in the back of the class. He kinda showed out and shit.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a great teacher because he absolutely was. This was later and I think he had crawled into some bottles.
Ok, so who said black folks weren't teachers?

Black history is American History, there seems enough time to teach about aspects of whites, why shouldn't the same amount of time be given to blacks, native americans, hispanics, asians, etc.
Because students are failing basic academics. No need to spend anything other than some limited time on various ethnicities, and focus on more import subjects.

Do you know who Crispus Attucks was?

That doesn't validate your claim, fucktard. It does illustrate how you're a shitbird quite nicely, though. So I guess thanks for that? :abgg2q.jpg:
Sure it does. You’re a crazy ass Humper. You just make up shit and hope it floats.

What is a lynching?
An extrajudicial killing without involving the law.

It happened in my old neighborhood. The law let this big black rapist go, he won't be doing that anymore.

He raped a 15-year old black virgin I was talking to. Just before he busted in her window, she probably thought he was me.

He probably watched us. We used to talk every day from 5-7 P.M.

If it wasn't for me, her window probably would have been closed. :(

He won't be rapin' ary another woman in that neighborhood, or anywhere else.

She really wasn't a woman at that time. :(

He raped others after that..until stopped. It's not good to have all the womenfolk in the neighborhood scared to death.

Some people took care of that, and good on 'em for doing so. The "law" did fuck all.

It wasn't no mafia, just people in the neighborhood tired of shit like that happening.

Concerned citizens, if you will..(you won't.)

Last edited:
Some races and peoples as a group DO have higher IQs - most notably Asians and Ashkenazi Jews.
It depends onto which specific tasks/fields and to what educational degree are involved in an IQ test.
Most of my IQ test scores ranged between 138 - 151 - those above 140 held a higher % of math and geometry related tasks, or math and geometry questions that might have been easier to answer compared to those in other IQ tests.

Some races and peoples as a group DO have higher IQs - most notably Asians and Ashkenazi Jews.
Only if you actually measure them. You delusionalist all do the same thing. You just THINK someone good in academics has a higher IQ. You never have any proof because fewer people except for suckers are even taking IQ tests anymore. That’s it isn’t it ? No real students any where are taking these tests. You just give them a nod and a number from afar.

Otherwise, you’d show them…..and you can’t.

You must have worked at Trump U.

Are you claiming that every single member of a group has to take an IQ test to get a statistically reliable average?
I’m claiming you have no proof that ANY in a particular group took the test. So far, you‘ve shown no test results for blacks and Jews anywhere. Still funny though, Jews aren’t a race.

Let's see you factor this:
factor.png
Geesus. Are you shitting me ? How about you find the graph of the derivative for it where x is greater than or equal to pie.

An extrajudicial killing without involving the law.

It happened in my old neighborhood. The law let this big black rapist go, he won't be doing that anymore.

He raped a 15-year old black virgin I was talking to. Just before he busted in her window, she probably thought he was me.

He probably watched us. We used to talk every day from 5-7 P.M.

If it wasn't for me, her window probably would have been closed. :(

He won't be rapin' ary another woman in that neighborhood, or anywhere else.

She really wasn't a woman at that time. :(

He raped others after that..until stopped. It's not good to have all the womenfolk in the neighborhood scared to death.

Some people took care of that, and good on 'em for doing so. The "law" did fuck all.

It wasn't no mafia, just people in the neighborhood tired of shit like that happening.

Concerned citizens, if you will..(you won't.)
OMG the hits just keep on coming.

Forum List

Back