Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

So what's your final answer, brah? "inflection points"? Go fuck yourself with that. :rolleyes-41:
Ah, what final answer. I gave you the roots. that’s what you asked for.
You’re Not interested in inflection points ? You see, I’m asking you questions you can’t easily plug into a lap top.

I think you’re out of your league, aren’t you ?
You asked me to “solve it”
I did and told you how I did it.,

Ah, what final answer. I gave you the roots. that’s what you asked for.
You’rev Not interested in inflection points ? You see, I’m asking you questions you can’t easily plug into a lap top.

I think you’re out of your league, aren’t you ?
No, I'm just seeing if you can factor that. So far you have not posted the correct solution. I don't even own a laptop, faggot.

iu

No, I'm just seeing if you can factor that. So far you have not posted the correct solution. I don't even own a laptop, faggot.
You asked me to solve it. I solved it after I fractured it. I gave you the solutions, zero, minus 1/4 and minus 2/3.
I told you how I found them.
Solving this expression means you set the factored form equal to zero and SOLVE IT.,

Now you want what ? Someone to hold your hand ?

You asked me to solve it. I solved it after I fractured it. I gave you the solutions, zero, minus 1/4 and minus 2/3.
Solving this expression means you set the factored form equal to zero and SOLVE IT.,

I asked you to factor it.

You didn't solve a damn thning, all you did was run your cockholster.

I asked you to factor it.
Then you asked me to solve it. Get your directions straight.
HTF can you get zero for a solution ? Or minus 1/4 , or minus 2/3 formyour solutions. Any dufus knows what the factors have to be. Do I have to hold your had or are you just trolling.

Then you asked me to solve it. Get your directions straight.
HTF can you get zero for a solution ? Or minus 1/4 , or minus 2/3 formyour solutions. Any dufus knows what the factors have to be. Do I have to hold your had or are you just trolling.
Can you factor
factor-png.770453
or no?

I want solutions that could be accepted at a school.

One that is not bullshit about math. ;)

Thus far, you're failing. I think it was you that came through before. Maybe not. :dunno:

Okay, you fail. Fuck you. There's no negatives in the solution.
Ha ha . You are stupid.
the solutions to an expression are where the factored form of the polymomial equals zero. You then set each fact equal to zero and “solve”, hence the word SOLUTION..
x=0
4x+1= 0
3x+2=0

solve each for x, trailer trash and x=- 1/4
x= -2/3
x=0

Can you factor
factor-png.770453
or no?

I want solutions that could be accepted at a school.

One that is not bullshit about math. ;)

Thus far, you're failing. I think it was you that came through before. Maybe not. :dunno:
Geesus, you don’t even know what a quadratic is ?
You‘re foolish.
you wanted factors first, now you want solutions
you don’t know wtf you want.,

Ha ha . You are stupid.
the solutions to an expression are where the factored form of the polymomial equals zero. You then set each fact equal to zero and “solve”, hence the word SOLUTION..
x=0
4x+1= 0
3x+2=0

solve each for x, trailer trash and x=- 1/4
x= -2/3
x=0
You fail. You're kinda right, but you still fail.

Last edited:
You fail. You learned some kind of fucked up math
Humper math. You are illiterate. You don’t even know what a quadratic is, factoring vs solving..and you can’t even ask a math question correctly .

It’s all there math illiterate. Get some other still in the closet gay Humper to hold your hand, Marion
You fucking penis wrinkle! X is zero.. grr!

I'm not illiterate with it, but you do have a knack for it.

If I'm illiterate about it, you're fucking wrong!

You've been right twice, you are tuned in to the math side of things.

X does equal zero on this one. You're more in tune with math than me these days.

That was you that got the other one right differently than me, but in the end, it was the same thing.

The thing about math is that there's no denying that.

Last edited:
An extrajudicial killing without involving the law.
Thanks; Maybe in the USA - In Germany your definition is referred to as Lynch justice - executed by a mob (one would now need to define "mob") and Lynch justice does not necessarily imply or include solely via hanging. Simply beating via fists, with objects, e.g. knives, clubs, or gunning down someone, right down to taring and feathering.

Mob definition: a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence:

To Lynch someone in Germany implies, hanging someone to death. And e.g. 2-4 people IMO doesn't constitute a mob - but a gang.

But if Lynching is viewed in the USA is you forwarded - then I got no problem to rephrase my statement and question to: Joe B131

When was the last extrajudicial hanging of a Black done in the USA?

Last edited:
That you are an ignorant racist

I went to school in Singapore - 95% Asians, 5% Eurasians and Europeans - no one at the time until today ever came up with complaining about most books having been written by Europeans, or having curriculum's according to European standards. Singapore in 2022 was No.1 in the worlds best education ranking for primary and secondary level. No. 6 in overall ranking.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." — Nelson Mandela

Before 1991 - South Africa's higher education was amongst the top 20 in the world - 31 years later In 2022, Out of 138 countries, SA was ranked 134th in the higher-education and training category Read more: South African education system ranks low in Global Competitiveness Report
Siph Ndlovu: the poor educational standards was the enemy to black progress, not white people.

I am still waiting for your history book - waiting.....still waiting.......still.........
Bro Mandela is completely correct if it is the right education.

Who set those poor educational standards?

Now you have gone to Singapore, SA and all around the world. Let's come back to American education, because not many kids in the Hood are going to school over in Singapore or SA.

Bro Mandela is completely correct if it is the right education.
Obviously it isn't in SA - see the statistic
Who set those poor educational standards?
The Black government since 1991
Now you have gone to Singapore, SA and all around the world. Let's come back to American education, because not many kids in the Hood are going to school over in Singapore or SA.
The US education system is ranked in the past 10 years always amongst the best 10 in the world, last year even way better then Germany - see the statistic

I am still waiting for that history book of yours.....waiting........and waiting .........an......

Forum List

Back