Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

This is another case of white people from Europe abusing people of color. You know, when the last white person disappears from this world, I wonder if anyone is going to actually miss us.
The third world people who often risk their lives to move to Western Europe, The United States, and Canada will miss us. At least they will notice our absence. Never in their history have they indicated the ability to emulate our achievements. They move here because our societies are by their criteria, superior to theirs.

That obsession of yours is probably based on your own life. Stop thinking about her. She was not worth it. If she had been she would not have left you for Jamal.

Naw, man, unlike you, I don't hate a whole group of people because one person bested me.

I'm not sure what is at the root of your insane hatred and need to feel superior to blacks. But the only people who ever quote the "Bell Curve" are usually white trash losers who need to feel better about themselves.

The third world people who often risk their lives to move to Western Europe, The United States, and Canada will miss us. At least they will notice our absence. Never in their history have they indicated the ability to emulate our achievements. They move here because our societies are by their criteria, superior to theirs.

Okay, let's get real here, Buddy. Canada and the US wouldn't exist if Europeans hadn't stolen that land from people of color. Non-whites inevitably becoming the majority in the US is just history balancing the scales.

Naw, man, unlike you, I don't hate a whole group of people because one person bested me.

I'm not sure what is at the root of your insane hatred and need to feel superior to blacks. But the only people who ever quote the "Bell Curve" are usually white trash losers who need to feel better about themselves.
I evaluate people of every race by the same criteria. If they are decent people, that is all I ask for. If they lack felony convictions and illegitimate children that is even better.

Okay, let's get real here, Buddy. Canada and the US wouldn't exist if Europeans hadn't stolen that land from people of color. Non-whites inevitably becoming the majority in the US is just history balancing the scales.
Bertrand Russell was a noted writer on the democratic left. This is what he wrote in 1929:

I do not believe that the best school in the world could turn us all into Einsteins ; I do not believe that Napoleon was not superior in native endowment to his school-fellows at Brienne, and had merely learned strategy through watching his mother manage her brood of unruly sons. I am convinced that in such cases, and to a lesser degree in all cases of ability, there is a native aptitude which causes education to produce better results than it does with average material...

In extreme cases, there can be little doubt of the superiority of one race to another. North America, Australia, and New Zealand certainly contribute more to the civilization of the world than they would do if they were still peopled by aborigines...But when it comes to discriminating among the races of Europe, a mass of bad science has to be brought in to support political prejudice. Nor do I see any valid ground for regarding the yellow races as in any degree inferior to our noble selves.

The problem is, after the Holocaust, the world felt pretty bad about what happened and tried to make amends. In addition to our foolish support for the Zionist Entity, we took in thousands of Jews and gave them government programs to help them out.

Slavery ended, and white people just invented new ways to screw over black people - Jim Crow, Literacy Tests, Miscegenation laws, Debt Peonage, Poll Taxes.

Nope. Here's how Jews were successful. They had the good luck to be white in a country that doesn't really care which sky pixie you worship, but does care a lot about the color of your skin.

The Heiarchy in America has always been

WASPs
Immigrants (to include Irish, German, Italians, Poles, Catholics, Jews)
Asians
Hispanics
Blacks
Native Americans

What we SHOULD strive for is everyone being equal.

Um, you don't seem to understand why people resent the Jews to start with. Because they don't have a Christian equivalent to the "Golden Rule". i.e. do onto others as you would have them do unto you. Instead, they have a rule that they are the Chosen People and everyone else is just "Gentiles" or "Goyim". A lot of the separation you whine about is self-inflicted.

Now, as I have discussed, I am descended from German Immigrants. But I don't identify as German. Nobody in my family speaks German, celebrates German holidays, etc. While we are (mostly) Catholic, we just don't take it all that seriously. Our values are - American. And I expect my leaders to put America's interests above Germany's... or Israel's.

Now, before you go on and on... I voted for a Jew to be governor of my state. I've worked for Jewish bosses. I even dated a Jewish Girl one time (We had absolutely zero chemistry, but that was fine.) A few of my friends in college were Jewish. I have had Jewish coworkers in every job I've worked at and I happily serve Jewish customers in my side business.
Joe----you are a JELLY BEAN SCHOOL GENIUS-----you have all the filth that YOUR PEOPLE used to genocide tens of millions out of existence in the name of """"JESUS F. CHRIST"""

One of the reasons for their culture, has been the forced elimination of Jews from many jobs. They were forced into the occupations they succeed in now.

Hector: The Ashkenazim owe their high IQ averages to the fact that they were allowed to practice money lending in Christian countries during centuries when Christians were not. Money lending is difficult to learn. Jewish men who could not learn the skills had no children, or they left the faith.

Joe----you are a JELLY BEAN SCHOOL GENIUS-----you have all the filth that YOUR PEOPLE used to genocide tens of millions out of existence in the name of """"JESUS F. CHRIST"""
JoeB131 is an atheist. Do not blame Christianity for his malevolence.

Bertrand Russell was a noted writer on the democratic left. This is what he wrote in 1929:

I do not believe that the best school in the world could turn us all into Einsteins ; I do not believe that Napoleon was not superior in native endowment to his school-fellows at Brienne, and had merely learned strategy through watching his mother manage her brood of unruly sons. I am convinced that in such cases, and to a lesser degree in all cases of ability, there is a native aptitude which causes education to produce better results than it does with average material...

If you are going back to 1929 to justify your racism, then you probably have an issue.

Most of us won't be Einstein or Napoleon, and frankly, that's a good thing. Did either of those guys make the world a better place. Even Einstein lamented his role, wishing he had been a watchmaker like his father.

1920's racism brought us garbage like Eugenics and of course, what Hitler did. Not sure that's something to be proud of.

In extreme cases, there can be little doubt of the superiority of one race to another. North America, Australia, and New Zealand certainly contribute more to the civilization of the world than they would do if they were still peopled by aborigines...But when it comes to discriminating among the races of Europe, a mass of bad science has to be brought in to support political prejudice. Nor do I see any valid ground for regarding the yellow races as in any degree inferior to our noble selves.

Um, let's get real here... China and Egypt had great civilizations when most of White Europe were living in mud huts. So you have a very brief period when northern Europeans (Of which I am one) dominated the world, and frankly, we kind of made a mess of it. Wars, colonialism, racism, slavery. We kind of fucked it all up. And before we all melt away into the inevitability of interracial marriages and immigration, maybe we need to look to redeem ourselves so that future generations won't look back at us with disdain.

I missed it----did Joe claim to be an atheist? ----was he DENIED sunday school
as a child? The "atheist" excuse has been USED for Adolf too---he was a
Baptized catholic

Where the hell have you been? I've been ripping on religion for 11 years on this board.

Hitler never stopped being a Catholic, at least not publicly... and the Church of Rome loved him, as did the Lutheran Church, neither of which had any use for the Jews.

Here's the ugly secret of Christianity. Modern "anti-Semitism" is a result of Christianity, which starts with the Gospel of John claiming the Jews killed Christianity's God-Man.

(Which to be fair, they totally did. That is if he actually existed and wasn't a literary construct.)

Because it isn't.
  • Monsey, New York, December 2019: Five people were injured, including one who later died of his injuries, when Grafton Thomas attacked a Hanukkah party at the home of a rabbi in Monsey, New York with a machete. Federal prosecutors filed hate crime charges against Thomas after discovering evidence of antisemitic ideologies in his journal and search history, including searches for "why did Hitler hate the Jews," "German Jewish Temples near me," and "Zionist temples." Thomas has since been declared unfit to stand trial and was ordered committed to a psychiatric facility for continued evaluation.
  • Jersey City, New Jersey, December 10, 2019: David Anderson and Francine Graham shot and killed a police officer at a cemetery before driving to a kosher market and killing three more people. Anderson and Graham were killed during the subsequent standoff and shootout. One civilian and two police officers were also shot but survived. Both Anderson and Graham had expressed Black Hebrew Israelite and antisemitic views in the past. A note reportedly found in their vehicle read, “I do this because my creator makes me do this, and I hate who he hates.” As of the publication of this report, police are also investigating whether the two may also have been involved in a previous killing as well.
  • Poway, California, April 2019: White supremacist John T. Earnest opened fire at a synagogue in Poway, California, killing one person and injuring three before fleeing. He was reportedly emulating white supremacist Brenton Tarrant's killing spree in New Zealand in March 2019. In December 2021 he was sentenced to life plus thirty years in prison.
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October 27, 2018. White supremacist Robert Bowers murdered 11 people and injured seven more, including four police officers, during services at the Tree of Life Synagogue. Bowers was a virulent antisemite who, among other things, blamed Jews for orchestrating the immigration of non-whites into the United States.
  • Orange County, California, January 2, 2018. White supremacist Samuel Woodward, a member of the neo-Nazi group Atomwaffen, was arrested for killing Blaze Bernstein, a former high school acquaintance. Woodward allegedly stabbed Bernstein 20 times in the face and neck before burying him in a shallow grave. Woodward was charged with first-degree murder with a hate crime enhancement (Bernstein was Jewish and gay).
  • January 2022, Colleyville, Texas: A gunman entered Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, Texas, during services, and took three congregants and a rabbi as hostages. The attacker reportedly demanded the release of Aafia Siddiqui, who is serving an 86-year prison sentence at the Federal Medical Center (FMC) Carswell in Fort Worth, Texas. The standoff ended more than ten hours later with all hostages released, apparently unharmed, and the alleged perpetrator, identified as 44-year-old British national Malik Faisal Akram, dead.
  • April 2020, Assumption, Illinois: Federal agents charged white supremacist Randall Burrus with weapons offenses in connection with an alleged plot to attack a synagogue.
  • April 2020, East Longmeadow, Massachusetts: Federal agents arrested white supremacist John Michael Rathbun for allegedly attempting to burn down a Jewish assisted living facility. In June 2021, Rathbun was convicted on two federal counts related to the plot.
  • March 2020, Belton, Missouri: White supremacist Timothy Wilson was killed in a shootout with the FBI as they attempted to arrest him for plotting to blow up a hospital housing Covid-19 patients in the Kansas City area. Wilson reportedly discussed other possible targets, including a school with a large African-American student population, a synagogue and a mosque.
  • November 2019, Pueblo, Colorado: Federal authorities arrested Neo-Nazi and white supremacist Richard Holzer on charges related to an alleged plot to blow up a synagogue. In February 2021, Holzer pleaded guilty and was sentenced to over 19 years in prison, followed by 15 years of supervised release. Holzer admitted he planned the bombing and that it was “a move for our race” in preparation for a racial holy war.
  • September 2019, Racine, Wisconsin: Yousef O. Barasneh, a member of the neo-Nazi group, The Base, allegedly vandalized the Beth Israel Sinai Congregation with antisemitic graffiti, as part of a multi-state plot against Jews dubbed “Operation Kristallnacht” by the white supremacist conspirators. Barasneh was later apprehended and pleaded guilty to criminal charges related to the plot, as did Richard Tobin, who allegedly orchestrated it. Tobin was 19 at the time."
  • August 2019, Youngstown, Ohio: James Reardon Jr., a white nationalist, was arrested for threatening a Jewish community center on Instagram. A video posted on July 11, 2019, tagged the Youngstown center and shows a man who appears to be Reardon firing a semi-automatic rifle. When he was taken into custody, he had an arsenal of firearms and combat gear in his home. Reardon pleaded guilty to charges of menacing and harassing in May 2021 and was sentenced in September 2021 to 41 months in prison.
  • August 2019, Las Vegas, Nevada: White supremacist Conor Climo was arrested on a federal weapons charge in connection with a plot to attack several local targets, including a Messianic church, an ADL office, and an LGBTQ-friendly bar. Climo pleaded guilty in February 2020 to one count of possession of an unregistered firearm. He admitted that he was communicating with individuals who identified themselves as members of the neo-Nazi group Feuerkrieg Division and that he had discussed plans to set fire to a synagogue. Climo was sentenced to two years in prison in November 2020.
  • June 2019, Harlingen, Texas: Harlingen, Texas, police arrested Joel Hayden Schrimsher for planning to mail a bomb to the Federal Reserve, set fire to a mosque and set fire to and shoot up a synagogue. In addition to explosive materials, police also reportedly found white supremacist literature in his house. Schrimsher was sentenced to eight years in state prison on January 2021.
  • June 2019, Concord, California: White supremacist Ross Farca was arrested on charges of making criminal threats and manufacturing and possessing an illegal assault weapon after claiming online that he wanted to imitate alleged Poway shooter John Earnest. On December 1, 2021, a jury found Farca guilty on five counts including weapons and hate crime charges. (edited)
  • May 2019, Carmel, Indiana: White supremacist Nolan Brewer plotted to burn down a synagogue in Carmel, Indiana. However, upon arrival he was deterred by its security cameras and committed an act of vandalism instead. He pleaded guilty to a federal hate crime and received a three-year sentence.
  • May, 2019, Kent, Washington: Federal authorities arrested white supremacist Chase Bliss Colasurdo of Kent, Washington and charged him with making violent threats against President Trump’s family and media figures, as well as ongoing bomb threats to synagogues. Colasurdo’s posts included images and statements promoting antisemitic conspiracy theories and advocating for the murder of Jews, including Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein, who survived the April 2019 shooting attack at the Chabad Congregation in Poway, California. On October 2019, Colasurdo pleaded guilty and was sentenced to five years in prison and three years of supervised release for two counts of interstate threats.
  • May 2019, Basking Ridge, New Jersey: Islamist extremist Jonathan Xie was arrested for attempting to provide material support to Hamas and threatening to shoot pro-Israel supporters, as well as bomb the Israeli consulate and Trump Tower in New York City. In September 2020, Xie pleaded guilty and admitted he concealed his attempts to provide support Hamas.
  • April 2019, Ocean City, Maryland: Corbin Kauffman (aka CK Shekels) of Lehighton, Pennsylvania, was charged with interstate transmission of threats to injure. Kauffman “expressed a desire to commit genocide and ‘hate crimes,’ and called for or depicted images of killing of Jewish people, black people and Muslim people.” Kauffman also plastered a display case at Chabad Jewish Center in Ocean City, Maryland with white supremacist and antisemitic stickers; allegedly spray-painted antisemitic graffiti at a park; and posted photos of the vandalism online. He was sentenced to 18 months in prison in July 2021.
  • February 2019, Silver Spring, Maryland: Coast Guard lieutenant Christopher Paul Hasson, a white supremacist, was arrested by federal authorities on weapon and drug charges in connection with an alleged terrorist plot to attack politicians and media figures. Hasson’s list of targets included Jewish leaders. Hasson was sentenced to more than 13 years in prison in January 2020. He filed an appeal in March 2021.

There are 2 instances of BHI attacks, 1 British Muslim and the rest of these attacks on Jews were by White supremacists.

The only resentment we see here is the resentment of blacks displayed over and over by a woman claiming to be a Jew.
What?!!! White supremacists only had like a dozen attacks on jews in an entire year?!!! Thats it?!!!!!!!! That barely even a fraction of the violence coming from blacks.

Where the hell have you been? I've been ripping on religion for 11 years on this board.

Hitler never stopped being a Catholic, at least not publicly... and the Church of Rome loved him, as did the Lutheran Church, neither of which had any use for the Jews.

Here's the ugly secret of Christianity. Modern "anti-Semitism" is a result of Christianity, which starts with the Gospel of John claiming the Jews killed Christianity's God-Man.

(Which to be fair, they totally did. That is if he actually existed and wasn't a literary construct.)
"ripping on religion" is not the same as a declaration "I am an atheist" ---as to the rest of your "historical review" don't give up your day job

If you are going back to 1929 to justify your racism, then you probably have an issue.

Most of us won't be Einstein or Napoleon, and frankly, that's a good thing. Did either of those guys make the world a better place. Even Einstein lamented his role, wishing he had been a watchmaker like his father.

1920's racism brought us garbage like Eugenics and of course, what Hitler did. Not sure that's something to be proud of.

Um, let's get real here... China and Egypt had great civilizations when most of White Europe were living in mud huts. So you have a very brief period when northern Europeans (Of which I am one) dominated the world, and frankly, we kind of made a mess of it. Wars, colonialism, racism, slavery. We kind of fucked it all up. And before we all melt away into the inevitability of interracial marriages and immigration, maybe we need to look to redeem ourselves so that future generations won't look back at us with disdain.
China still has a great civilization. Egypt has seen better centuries.

Bertrand Russell wrote what I quoted him as writing before the Holocaust made people want to lie about intrinsic individual differences and average racial differences. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence made people want to believe that racial differences do not matter, that they do not exist, or that "Race is only a social construct."

Charles Murray wrote a brilliant rebuttal of the delusion that "Race is only a social construct."

As more is learned about genetics it becoming increasingly obvious that what Bertrand Russell wrote in 1929 is true. As Professor Arthur Jensen of Berkeley used to say, "Look at the data."

China still has a great civilization. Egypt has seen better centuries.

Except if you go back to your 1929 Racists and Eugenicists, they'd have rated Chinese as an inferior race. (And to be fair, China had collapsed into anarchy by the 1920s) Which is why the World pretty much yawned when the Japanese started a genocidal war against China.

Bertrand Russell wrote what I quoted him as writing before the Holocaust made people want to lie about intrinsic individual differences and average racial differences. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence made people want to believe that racial differences do not matter, that they do not exist, or that "Race is only a social construct."

Um, Russell wouldn't have considered the Jews "Superior". The Jews were considered part of the untermenschen that Eugenicists thought they could eliminate. It's the problem with mistaking privilege for superiority. Born on third base and thought you hit a triple.

The ironic thing is that Jews got themselves considered "White" right after White became kind of pejorative. It's like trying to get into a country club before it goes into decline.

Charles Murray wrote a brilliant rebuttal of the delusion that "Race is only a social construct."

As more is learned about genetics it becoming increasingly obvious that what Bertrand Russell wrote in 1929 is true. As Professor Arthur Jensen of Berkeley used to say, "Look at the data."

I've looked at the data. Okay, there was an old joke about the Blonde Scientist.

She takes a frog and yells "Jump". the Frog Jumps 12 feet. Then she cuts off one of the frogs legs and yell "Jump". It only jumps 9 feet. She cuts off another leg and it only jumps six feet. Cuts off a third leg and it only jumps three feet. She finally cuts off the last leg, and yells "Jump". The Frog doesn't move, and concludes frogs with no legs are deaf.

We spend 400 years oppressing people of color, and then wonder why they can't jump as far as white people. And when they do, people like you get all upset about it.

oeB131, you seem to have trouble getting along with people here.
Just the shitty people. You can judge a man by the quality of his enemies.

here's the thing. Awful people like you and Lisa and Rosie can't be this shitty in real life. You wouldn't be able to hold a job or operate in polite society. So you get on these boards and spew your race hatred. And I feel perfectly good with mocking you for it.

"ripping on religion" is not the same as a declaration "I am an atheist" ---as to the rest of your "historical review" don't give up your day job

Hitler's Table Talk: 1941 - 1944 consists of remarks Hitler made privately to associates and foreign dignitaries. These remarks were recorded with Hitler's permission by a secretary. The following comments express Hitler's attitude about Christianity.

The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. page 7.

Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure. page 51.

The reason why the ancient worle was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity. page 75.

I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

Except if you go back to your 1929 Racists and Eugenicists, they'd have rated Chinese as an inferior race. (And to be fair, China had collapsed into anarchy by the 1920s) Which is why the World pretty much yawned when the Japanese started a genocidal war against China.

I already quoted what Bertrand Russell wrote about Orientals. Here is the quote again:

But when it comes to discriminating among the races of Europe, a mass of bad science has to be brought in to support political prejudice. Nor do I see any valid ground for regarding the yellow races as in any degree inferior to our noble selves. In all such cases, racial eugenics is merely an excuse for Chauvinism.

here's the thing. Awful people like you and Lisa and Rosie can't be this shitty in real life. You wouldn't be able to hold a job or operate in polite society. So you get on these boards and spew your race hatred. And I feel perfectly good with mocking you for it.
You are the one who expresses hatred here, not Lisa and me. I calmly post my facts. I even up vote you when you say something I agree with.

My courtesy and your hysteria demonstrate that both of us know that what I say is true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back