Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

What?!!! White supremacists only had like a dozen attacks on jews in an entire year?!!! Thats it?!!!!!!!! That barely even a fraction of the violence coming from blacks.

If Nazism came back today, it would be left who would be standing in line to sign up first. The fragile members of society who perceive themselves to be victims are always the first to jump head first into every movement, because of the sense of safety it gives them as a collective.

Don't get thrown off course due to a nonsense statement by Mr. "D".

Jews are a race - the majority of Jews define themselves as being a race - it has nothing to do with racism or Adolf, but simply due to proven genetics.
Today's Jews initially composed of three major ethnics - intermixing with each other and countless other ethnics for about 3000 years - then separating into a particular group with a particular religion around 3500 years ago - aka Jews. Due to millennia of inbreeding amongst Jews - especially from the 5th century onward they retained specific features - which formally identify/designates them as a race.

Due to an almost 3000 years of endless destruction, diasporas and persecution they learned to adopt to all kinds of situations making them therefore most-likely the smartest people, race on this planet.

I remember very well when I met the first Israeli soldiers (great bunch) in the early eighties and asked them as to how the hell they differentiate themselves from e.g. Palestinians - I almost got stoned to death (no not via drugs) they were really annoyed and serious when forwarding; cant you see the obvious distinctive features between us and them? I almost answered - you mean Adolf was right?

As for Blacks or rather Kaffirs - they are inferior to any other race aside from the Amazon Indians, Australia's Aborigines and the Papua's down to the Salomon's until today.
The highest known evolutionary step in Black-Africa were the Shona (Bantu people like the Zulu) who initially build "Great Zimbabwe" in the 10th century till the 15th century. No evidence of writing from these people exists or was ever found neither the invention of the wheel and so on. The cultural skill of these 10th century ruins equivalents those of similar structures build by other cultures 4000 years before.

It is most likely that these ruins were build due to Arab influence, that started to impact Africa from the 5th century onward. Wherever in Africa a so called structured civilization existed before the Europeans started to come in - it was due to Arab-Muslim influence.

Those Africans who were fortunate to become slaves to Europeans and managed to survive (breed on), resulted in mostly Mulattoes - aka American Blacks. And these where continuously impacted by European civilization, education and our social, and society developments for almost 500 years. Some managed to catch on, many did not. The latter are still as dumb and tribal as their brothers and sisters in Africa, and usually complain and point out that White racism is responsible for their self inflicted inferiority.

That is a fact and has nothing to do with racism.
I’m Jewish, which is both my religion and ethnicity. My race is Caucasian, and most Jews think likewise.

The race boxes on forms do NOT say white, black, Asian, and Jewish.

If Nazism came back today, it would be left who would be standing in line to sign up first. The fragile members of society who perceive themselves to be victims are always the first to jump head first into every movement, because of the sense of safety it gives them as a collective.
…. and to find a scapegoat. Historically, Jews have filled that role.

Wow, Hitler's Table Talk? You are the master of debunked sources, aren't you?

Richard Evans expresses caution when using the English edition, describing it as "flawed (and in no sense 'official')" and adding that it needed to be compared to the 1980 German edition to ensure it was accurate before being used.[26] Ian Kershaw also notes that the English edition is imperfect, with a tendency to miss words, leave out lines, or include phrases not found in the German text.[27] He uses the original German sources for preference, advising "due caution" in using the English translations.[28]

In 2016, historian Mikael Nilsson argued that Trevor-Roper failed to disclose source-critical problems, including evidence that significant portions of the English translation were translated directly from Genoud's French edition and not the original German Bormann-Vermerke as claimed by Trevor-Roper in his preface. Nilsson maintains that this information was likely known to Trevor-Roper because it was laid out in the publishing contract that the "translation into English will be made on the basis of the French version by François Genoud". Nilsson concludes that "the translation process was highly doubtful; the history of the manuscript from conception to publication is mysterious at best, and it is impossible to be sure that the majority of the entries are in fact authentic (that is, actual statements by Hitler as opposed to things he could have said)".[12] For this reason, Nilsson argues that Hitler should not be listed as its author because it is not clear "how much of it is Hitler's words as they were spoken, and how much is a product of the later recollection and editing process".[12][29] Nilsson would develop this argument further in his 2020 book which further demonstrated the source-critical problems of Hitler's Table Talk and revealed that The Testament of Adolf Hitler was a forgery.
[30]
A jaunt on the internet can find anything you want to find.

Good. I want the racists to be scared. I want them to double check their every word in public so they are in fear of being cancelled.
There should be no taboos against expressing the truth. Fortunately, Professor Authur Jensen was not coerced.

Force and fear are the methods people like you do to prevent a candid, scientific debate you know you will lose.

…. and to find a scapegoat. Historically, Jews have filled that role.

If that occurred in the US, the scapegoat would be conservatives or anyone else who disagrees with the left's toxic ideologies.

If that occurred in the US, the scapegoat would be conservatives or anyone else who disagrees with the left's toxic ideologies.
Yup….white, conservative, Christian males. It’s already happening.

You have all the criminals in administrations and failed economies.

I'm sure the rest of the office had a party the day you left.

Reality- Jews aren't different from any other white people, and treating them like they are is foolish.

They did not have 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow.
If slavery and Jim Crow are responsible for black social pathology, why did black rates of crime and illegitimacy rise after 1963?

As did whites. And, it’s a much bigger white problem. There are many more of them…..if you never noticed.
A bigger proportion of blacks than whites live in poverty, and commit crime. (The two are related.) As long as blacks keep blaming racism for their problems, and thus policies are enacted to discriminate against whites, it’s a much bigger problem.

A bigger proportion of blacks than whites live in poverty, and commit crime. (The two are related.) As long as blacks keep blaming racism for their problems, and thus policies are enacted to discriminate against whites, it’s a much bigger problem.
Bottom line. There are more whites in poverty committing more crimes then blacks. It’s stupid blaming blacks for your problems when nearly 60% of all poverty is rural white children. If every black was poor, it still wouldn’t come close to the actual number of white people taking handouts. Blaming minorities for your problems is ridiculous.

Bottom line. There are more whites in poverty committing more crimes then blacks. It’s stupid blaming blacks for your problems when nearly 60% of all poverty is rural white children. If every black was poor, it still wouldn’t come close to the actual number of white people taking handouts. Blaming minorities for your problems is ridiculous.
But it’s OK that minorities blame whites for THEIR problems?

And I don’t blame anyone but myself for my problems. I’m an adult.

Right now, whites are to blame for “white washing” history. As much as you whine, white supremacy terrorism and crimes vs minorities biggest Terrorist group according to the fbi.

Geesus, you don’t sound like an adult.

Those of my persuasion can be silenced. We cannot be refuted. By suppressing heriditarians and race realists anti racists prevent a debate they cannot win in an atmosphere that respects facts and insights.
"Race Realist" is a very telling dog whistle.

A jaunt on the internet can find anything you want to find.
Yes, they can... so it's pretty easy to find that most of the stuff Neo-nazis like you put out are garbage.

There should be no taboos against expressing the truth. Fortunately, Professor Authur Jensen was not coerced.

Force and fear are the methods people like you do to prevent a candid, scientific debate you know you will lose.

Racist don't deserve courtesy. They need to be subjected to life ruins like Scott Adams.

If slavery and Jim Crow are responsible for black social pathology, why did black rates of crime and illegitimacy rise after 1963?

Same reason it rose for white people. People realized that marriage is kind of a stupid thing to do. Sign away half your property to someone? What kind of idiot does that.

WHen people of all races figured out they could fuck em without marrying them, you got out of wedlock births.

For Crime. Crime ebbs and flows for a number of reasons. Poverty, illicit substances. The highest crime rates we had were actually in the 1920's when some puritanical idiots thought they could ban alcohol. We had a similar spike in crime when we engaged in the ongoing stupidity known as the "War on Drugs". Except Jamal gets jail time for drugs, while Timmy get probation.

Forum List

Back