Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

"How Much Can We Boost IQ and Achievement?" is a 1969 article by Arthur Jensen published in the Harvard Educational Review.[1] It is among the most controversial[2][3] in American psychology, and was largely responsible for initiating the current debate over race and intelligence.[4][5]

Jensen's argument consisted of a series of related claims.[6] IQ tests are valid measurements of a real human ability—what people generally describe as "intelligence"—that is important to many parts of contemporary life. Intelligence, as measured by IQ tests, is about 80 percent heritable. Intelligent parents are much more likely to have intelligent children than other parents. Remedial educational programs have failed to raise the measured intelligence of individuals or groups. Indeed, one of the most inflammatory sentences is the opener: "Compensatory education has been tried and apparently has failed."

How Much Can We Boost IQ and Scholastic Achievement? - Wikipedia

As a result of Professor Jensen's courage new left thugs interrupted his classes at Berkeley, he received death threats, and sometimes required police protection. That is how anti racists try to suppress a debate they know they will lose.

The following chart confirms the truth of Professor Jensen's article:

schoolcost2.gif

We spend 400 years oppressing people of color, and then wonder why they can't jump as far as white people. And when they do, people like you get all upset about it.
Who said blacks can't jump? Have you ever watched a basketball game? A black guy will jump higher than the basket, and push the ball down into the basket. I have never seen a white basketball player do that.

Hitler's Table Talk: 1941 - 1944 consists of remarks Hitler made privately to associates and foreign dignitaries. These remarks were recorded with Hitler's permission by a secretary. The following comments express Hitler's attitude about Christianity.

Wow, Hitler's Table Talk? You are the master of debunked sources, aren't you?

Richard Evans expresses caution when using the English edition, describing it as "flawed (and in no sense 'official')" and adding that it needed to be compared to the 1980 German edition to ensure it was accurate before being used.[26] Ian Kershaw also notes that the English edition is imperfect, with a tendency to miss words, leave out lines, or include phrases not found in the German text.[27] He uses the original German sources for preference, advising "due caution" in using the English translations.[28]

In 2016, historian Mikael Nilsson argued that Trevor-Roper failed to disclose source-critical problems, including evidence that significant portions of the English translation were translated directly from Genoud's French edition and not the original German Bormann-Vermerke as claimed by Trevor-Roper in his preface. Nilsson maintains that this information was likely known to Trevor-Roper because it was laid out in the publishing contract that the "translation into English will be made on the basis of the French version by François Genoud". Nilsson concludes that "the translation process was highly doubtful; the history of the manuscript from conception to publication is mysterious at best, and it is impossible to be sure that the majority of the entries are in fact authentic (that is, actual statements by Hitler as opposed to things he could have said)".[12] For this reason, Nilsson argues that Hitler should not be listed as its author because it is not clear "how much of it is Hitler's words as they were spoken, and how much is a product of the later recollection and editing process".[12][29] Nilsson would develop this argument further in his 2020 book which further demonstrated the source-critical problems of Hitler's Table Talk and revealed that The Testament of Adolf Hitler was a forgery.
[30]

I already quoted what Bertrand Russell wrote about Orientals. Here is the quote again:

But when it comes to discriminating among the races of Europe, a mass of bad science has to be brought in to support political prejudice. Nor do I see any valid ground for regarding the yellow races as in any degree inferior to our noble selves. In all such cases, racial eugenics is merely an excuse for Chauvinism.

Naw, buddy, we get it. Ever since Jamal pleasured your woman better than you ever could, you hate black people. I'm sure your "shortcomings" are no big deal.

You are the one who expresses hatred here, not Lisa and me. I calmly post my facts. I even up vote you when you say something I agree with.

My courtesy and your hysteria demonstrate that both of us know that what I say is true.

You mean I've slapped you into a quivering mass...

Who said blacks can't jump? Have you ever watched a basketball game? A black guy will jump higher than the basket, and push the ball down into the basket. I have never seen a white basketball player do that.

Wow, the point went right over your head. I guess you aren't as smart as the stuff you cut and paste trying desperately to make your racism sound smart.

As a result of Professor Jensen's courage new left thugs interrupted his classes at Berkeley, he received death threats, and sometimes required police protection. That is how anti racists try to suppress a debate they know they will lose.

The following chart confirms the truth of Professor Jensen's article:

Good. I want the racists to be scared. I want them to double check their every word in public so they are in fear of being cancelled.

Sorry
I’m not buying the high IQ bit. First, IQ measure is invalid and second, Jews are a culture/ religion and not a race. I get that many cultures promote upbringing that could result in better intellectual performance but taking in an adopted “gentile” into a Jewish community imo, is just as productive.
Know an outstanding Jewish family, none of whom could be described as gifted. Yet, their positive attitude toward nutrition, fitness and academics and all of a sudden you have a family of writers, lawyers, engineers, competitive swimmers and body builders. It’s about the work ethic.

Last edited:
Sorry
I’m not buying the high IQ bit. First, IQ measure is invalid and second, Jews are a culture/ religion and not a race. I get that many cultures promote upbringing that could result in better intellectual performance but taking in an adopted “gentile” into a Jewish community imo, is just as productive.
Know an outstanding Jewish family, none of whom could be described as gifted. Yet, their positive attitude toward nutrition, fitness and academics and all of a sudden you have a family of writers, lawyers, engineers, competitive swimmers and body builders. It’s about the work ethic.
Let’s assume that is true, and that Jews don’t have higher IQs, on average, and that it’s about their work ethic and emphasis on academics that accounts for their greater success. I’ll buy that. What I do NOT buy is the “excuse” I hear that Jews were born on third base and got where they are due to “white privilege.”

Virtually every Jew I know is middle and upper-middle class - and only two (or possibly three) generations removed from their impoverished grandparents. They got there via hard work, the prioritization of higher education, and yes….intact families. And they made that move either during or shortly after Hitler killed their European relatives.

Let’s assume that is true, and that Jews don’t have higher IQs,
Don’t start a response with a false narrative and assume it’s true, then expect to take the rest seriously. IQ is not a valid indicator of intellect. Everything after this statement is inconsequential.

Last edited:
Let’s assume that is true, and that Jews don’t have higher IQs, on average, and that it’s about their work ethic and emphasis on academics that accounts for their greater success. I’ll buy that. What I do NOT buy is the “excuse” I hear that Jews were born on third base and got where they are due to “white privilege.”

Um, yeah, mostly. I mean, it's nice to be able to claim to be a victim AND enjoy white privilege, but you guys have pulled it off.

If I claimed victimhood because someone called my Dad a Kraut in the 1940's (which definitely happened.) I'd be laughed at.

Virtually every Jew I know is middle and upper-middle class - and only two (or possibly three) generations removed from their impoverished grandparents. They got there via hard work, the prioritization of higher education, and yes….intact families. And they made that move either during or shortly after Hitler killed their European relatives.

That's nice.

Did they have to deal with Jim Crow type laws?
Did they have to deal with Lynching in this country? (no what happened in Europe doesn't count.)
Were there laws on the books to keep them from marrying the Goyim?
Did they create Debt Peonage systems to arrest them on petty charges and put them involuntarily servitude for years?
Did they create a system of Poll Taxes and Literacy Tests to keep them from voting?
Did they create something like the Klan to terrorize them into compliance?

No, your Jewish Grandparents didn't have to deal with anything like that, and neither did my German grandparents.

Don’t start a response with a false narrative and assume it’s true, Then expect to take the rest seriously. IQ is not a valid indicator of intellect. Everything after this statement is inconsequential.
Except I said “I’ll buy that.”

Don’t start a response with a false narrative and assume it’s true, Then expect to take the rest seriously. IQ is not a valid indicator of intellect. Everything after this statement is inconsequential.
…shows how obnoxious leftists are. ^^^ I was agreeing with him, and he still finds a way to disagree with me.

…shows how obnoxious leftists are. ^^^ I was agreeing with him, and he still finds a way to disagree with me.
Ha ha
Bullshit. You didn’t agree with anything. You lied when you say “I’ll buy that.” You can’t agree that IQ is a non indicator. then use it. You can’t agree that Jews aren’t a race then use an argument of white privilege and apply it to a comment on Jews.

Hilarious. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. “Let’s assume” is your false narrative.

Ya, you said “ I’ll buy that” then proceeded to show you didn’t.
How so? I agreed with you that it’s the work ethic and values that account for Jews’ greater success. It’s exactly what you said.

Hilarious. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. “Let’s assume” is your false narrative.
You’re so intent to show you don‘t agree with a conservative that you can’t digest the fact that I said exactly what you did.

”Let’s assume” means it might not be true, so for the sake of argument, we will say it isn’t.

Ha ha
Bullshit. You didn’t agree with anything. You lied when you say “I’ll buy that.” You can’t agree that IQ is a non indicator. then use it. You can’t agree that Jews aren’t a race then use an argument of white privilege and apply it to a comment on Jews.
Now you’re making no sense. Jews are NOT a race, but a “people” - less than a race but more than a religion.

Don't get thrown off course due to a nonsense statement by Mr. "D".

Jews are a race - the majority of Jews define themselves as being a race - it has nothing to do with racism or Adolf, but simply due to proven genetics.
Today's Jews initially composed of three major ethnics - intermixing with each other and countless other ethnics for about 3000 years - then separating into a particular group with a particular religion around 3500 years ago - aka Jews. Due to millennia of inbreeding amongst Jews - especially from the 5th century onward they retained specific features - which formally identify/designates them as a race.

Due to an almost 3000 years of endless destruction, diasporas and persecution they learned to adopt to all kinds of situations making them therefore most-likely the smartest people, race on this planet.

I remember very well when I met the first Israeli soldiers (great bunch) in the early eighties and asked them as to how the hell they differentiate themselves from e.g. Palestinians - I almost got stoned to death (no not via drugs) they were really annoyed and serious when forwarding; cant you see the obvious distinctive features between us and them? I almost answered - you mean Adolf was right?

As for Blacks or rather Kaffirs - they are inferior to any other race aside from the Amazon Indians, Australia's Aborigines and the Papua's down to the Salomon's until today.
The highest known evolutionary step in Black-Africa were the Shona (Bantu people like the Zulu) who initially build "Great Zimbabwe" in the 10th century till the 15th century. No evidence of writing from these people exists or was ever found neither the invention of the wheel and so on. The cultural skill of these 10th century ruins equivalents those of similar structures build by other cultures 4000 years before.

It is most likely that these ruins were build due to Arab influence, that started to impact Africa from the 5th century onward. Wherever in Africa a so called structured civilization existed before the Europeans started to come in - it was due to Arab-Muslim influence.

Those Africans who were fortunate to become slaves to Europeans and managed to survive (breed on), resulted in mostly Mulattoes - aka American Blacks. And these where continuously impacted by European civilization, education and our social, and society developments for almost 500 years. Some managed to catch on, many did not. The latter are still as dumb and tribal as their brothers and sisters in Africa, and usually complain and point out that White racism is responsible for their self inflicted inferiority.

That is a fact and has nothing to do with racism.

Forum List

Back