Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Calling someone a racist is name calling. Name calling is the lowest form of discourse. It does not advance the discussion the United States needs to be having. It is an effort to coerce an end to the discussion. In my comment #253 I post information about discoveries since 1994, when The Bell Curve was published, of gene alleles that influence intelligence.

Nope, when you cite debunked studies like the Bell Curve to rationalize your racism, that's racist, buddy.

If you think you are genetically superior to black people, that's pretty much the dictionary definition of racist.

Explain why Jews do better in school than the average, go on to graduate from college at higher rates, and achieve higher incomes and net worth.
Well, it's easy to get ahead when you can play BOTH the White Privilege Card and the "I'm a victim Card".
And we’ve been seeing more and more of that in recent years. Any time a Democrat (sorry, but it comes from Democrats) doesn’t agree with what you’re saying, and has no way to argue the point, he slams the door shut with “racist!!”

Actually, you are the one who ignores arguments, Karen558.

I doubt Hector is white trash. His writing style and well-cited research suggests he is an intelligent, educated man,
You can take the boy out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy. Repeating crap he's heard on American Renascence does not make him smart.

Nope, when you cite debunked studies like the Bell Curve to rationalize your racism, that's racist, buddy.

If you think you are genetically superior to black people, that's pretty much the dictionary definition of racist.
In my post #253 I documented the results of scientific research indicating the importance of gene alleles in determining intelligence.

As more is learned about human genetics, and as efforts to close the race gap in various measures of intelligence continue to fail, it becomes more obvious that assertions made in The Bell Curve are true.

When did I say that I am genetically superior to black people" Such a statement would imply that I am genetically superior to all black people. I to not think in terms of absolute categories, but tendencies and averages.

Also, such a statement would beg the question of what I would mean by "superior." When discussing racial differences it is important to write about averages, and it is important to write precisely.

Well, it's easy to get ahead when you can play BOTH the White Privilege Card and the "I'm a victim Card".

Actually, you are the one who ignores arguments, Karen558.

You can take the boy out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy. Repeating crap he's heard on American Renascence does not make him smart.
Your contempt for Jews is showing again, as usual. You’re claiming that Jews got ahead by claiming the victim card - how DARE they have an issue with the Holocaust! - while you support blacks who claim that they are behind due to slavery? Your double standards couldn’t be any more blatant.

Could it be that Jews, arriving penniless and fleeing Jewish persecution in Europe, were able to become successful one generation later due to their positive traits? You know….working hard, striving for a higher education, not having babies out of wedlock, and applying their smarts?

That‘s the problem right there. Instead of blacks looking at a persecuted minority that has succeeded and emulating them, they and their enablers (like you) say Jews play the victim card.

In my post #253 I documented the results of scientific research indicating the importance of gene alleles in determining intelligence.

Yes, I am sure you heard that crap on Stormfront, and you really think that's true.

When did I say that I am genetically superior to black people" Such a statement would imply that I am genetically superior to all black people. I to not think in terms of absolute categories, but tendencies and averages.

Uh, when you keep talking about allelles and the Bell Curve.

Again, you really need to get over your girlfriend leaving you for Jamal.

Your contempt for Jews is showing again, as usual. You’re claiming that Jews got ahead by claiming the victim card - how DARE they have an issue with the Holocaust! - while you support blacks who claim that they are behind due to slavery? Your double standards couldn’t be any more blatant.

The problem is, after the Holocaust, the world felt pretty bad about what happened and tried to make amends. In addition to our foolish support for the Zionist Entity, we took in thousands of Jews and gave them government programs to help them out.

Slavery ended, and white people just invented new ways to screw over black people - Jim Crow, Literacy Tests, Miscegenation laws, Debt Peonage, Poll Taxes.

Could it be that Jews, arriving penniless and fleeing Jewish persecution in Europe, were able to become successful one generation later due to their positive traits? You know….working hard, striving for a higher education, not having babies out of wedlock, and applying their smarts?

Nope. Here's how Jews were successful. They had the good luck to be white in a country that doesn't really care which sky pixie you worship, but does care a lot about the color of your skin.

The Heiarchy in America has always been

WASPs
Immigrants (to include Irish, German, Italians, Poles, Catholics, Jews)
Asians
Hispanics
Blacks
Native Americans

What we SHOULD strive for is everyone being equal.

That‘s the problem right there. Instead of blacks looking at a persecuted minority that has succeeded and emulating them, they and their enablers (like you) say Jews play the victim card.

Um, you don't seem to understand why people resent the Jews to start with. Because they don't have a Christian equivalent to the "Golden Rule". i.e. do onto others as you would have them do unto you. Instead, they have a rule that they are the Chosen People and everyone else is just "Gentiles" or "Goyim". A lot of the separation you whine about is self-inflicted.

Now, as I have discussed, I am descended from German Immigrants. But I don't identify as German. Nobody in my family speaks German, celebrates German holidays, etc. While we are (mostly) Catholic, we just don't take it all that seriously. Our values are - American. And I expect my leaders to put America's interests above Germany's... or Israel's.

Now, before you go on and on... I voted for a Jew to be governor of my state. I've worked for Jewish bosses. I even dated a Jewish Girl one time (We had absolutely zero chemistry, but that was fine.) A few of my friends in college were Jewish. I have had Jewish coworkers in every job I've worked at and I happily serve Jewish customers in my side business.

The problem is, after the Holocaust, the world felt pretty bad about what happened and tried to make amends. In addition to our foolish support for the Zionist Entity, we took in thousands of Jews and gave them government programs to help them out.

Slavery ended, and white people just invented new ways to screw over black people - Jim Crow, Literacy Tests, Miscegenation laws, Debt Peonage, Poll Taxes.

Nope. Here's how Jews were successful. They had the good luck to be white in a country that doesn't really care which sky pixie you worship, but does care a lot about the color of your skin.

The Heiarchy in America has always been

WASPs
Immigrants (to include Irish, German, Italians, Poles, Catholics, Jews)
Asians
Hispanics
Blacks
Native Americans

What we SHOULD strive for is everyone being equal.

Um, you don't seem to understand why people resent the Jews to start with. Because they don't have a Christian equivalent to the "Golden Rule". i.e. do onto others as you would have them do unto you. Instead, they have a rule that they are the Chosen People and everyone else is just "Gentiles" or "Goyim". A lot of the separation you whine about is self-inflicted.

Now, as I have discussed, I am descended from German Immigrants. But I don't identify as German. Nobody in my family speaks German, celebrates German holidays, etc. While we are (mostly) Catholic, we just don't take it all that seriously. Our values are - American. And I expect my leaders to put America's interests above Germany's... or Israel's.

Now, before you go on and on... I voted for a Jew to be governor of my state. I've worked for Jewish bosses. I even dated a Jewish Girl one time (We had absolutely zero chemistry, but that was fine.) A few of my friends in college were Jewish. I have had Jewish coworkers in every job I've worked at and I happily serve Jewish customers in my side business.
All:your talk about Chosen People and goyim just shows more contempt for Jews.

And no, Jews did not succeed due to their being white. They were still seen as Jews first. They succeeded because when they ran up against bigotry and antisemitism - not being hired due to their religion, not be allowed into restricted neighborhoods, etc., and this AFTER their families were killed by Hitler, they didn’t cry about it. They moved to where people were willing to hire them. They started businesses. The bought where they were welcome.

And I am well into my 60s and have never had a Jewish friend or family member use the word goy. Or say we are Chosen People. That’s just what antisemites like you say we say.

You can lie and say you’re just against Israel, but you are a perfect example of a leftist whose hostility toward Jews is at the root of that.

All:your talk about Chosen People and goyim just shows more contempt for Jews.

I'm not the one who invented the term "goyim", that would be your coreligionists.

And no, Jews did not succeed due to their being white. They were still seen as Jews first. They succeeded because when they ran up against bigotry and antisemitism - not being hired due to their religion, not be allowed into restricted neighborhoods, etc., and this AFTER their families were killed by Hitler, they didn’t cry about it. They moved to where people were willing to hire them. They started businesses. The bought where they were welcome.

When did this happen? It certainly didn't happen after World War II, the world was falling over itself to apologize for the Holocaust.

Before the war, they had to put up with the same shit the Irish, Catholics, Germans and Italians had to put up with... All of which still benefited from being "White enough".

And I am well into my 60s and have never had a Jewish friend or family member use the word goy. Or say we are Chosen People. That’s just what antisemites like you say we say.

Nope, that's what I've heard some of you actually say.

You can lie and say you’re just against Israel, but you are a perfect example of a leftist whose hostility toward Jews is at the root of that.

Yup, we all know that's the trick, deflect, deflect, deflect.

My position is pretty fucking consistent.

What Hilter did to the Jews was wrong.
What Bibi is doing to the Palestinians is wrong.

The Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed the hostages,
and that is the news.

Is it any wonder, that the monkey's confused?

Roger Waters- Perfect Sense.

I'm not the one who invented the term "goyim", that would be your coreligionists.

When did this happen? It certainly didn't happen after World War II, the world was falling over itself to apologize for the Holocaust.

Before the war, they had to put up with the same shit the Irish, Catholics, Germans and Italians had to put up with... All of which still benefited from being "White enough".

and that is the news.

It is easy to get involved in the stirring on this site due to several groups talked more about than most others.

and that is the news.

Drawing a parallel between Nazi Germany and Israel 🇮🇱 is antisemitic.

Drawing a parallel between Nazi Germany and Israel 🇮🇱 is antisemitic.

How are they any different?

Both countries have invaded lands that weren't theirs and disenfranchised and oppressed the people living there.

The ironic thing is the Palestinians are a more pure Semitic people than Europe's Jews, who have been interbreeding with White folks for generations.

Or do you live under the delusion that white people lived in ancient Judea?

The study linked below references how much more common antisemitism is among blacks, and the question is “why,” considering that Jews - well out of proportion to their numbers - put their lives on the line to march with blacks during Civil Rights. (In another thread, a black claims they did this for selfish reasons, and not to help blacks, which is a claim that simply reveals his antisemitic attitude and unwillingness to credit Jews.)

In this thread, I’d like to discuss why blacks are so much more antisemitic, and feel free to express it, when - ironically - they simultaneously condemn the effects of bigotry.

In a word: RESENTMENT. They resent the fact that another minority, arriving uneducated and penniless on these shores, could have moved from inner-city tenement slums to middle-class home ownership out in the suburbs in a single generation (and in spite of the antisemitism blocking Jews from many colleges.)

And WHY do they resent that? Because it shows that a minority who, in the midst of unspeakable suffering during the Holocaust, can focus on the future and do what it takes to become successful (or, more specifically, their children) while blacks are still attempting to blame failures on bigotry.

Black bigots most certainly would have preferred if a large subset of Jews were still stuck in the tenements, as they could say “see what happens to people who suffer feom bigotry?” But the fact that Jews have succeeded, and above the average, shows that with the right choices and personal traits, even persecuted minorities can be successful and rise above prejudice.

Wrong. The total of number of antisemitic people among whites exceeds the number among blacks. There are far more antisemitic whites then blacks.

Wrong. The total of number of antisemitic people among whites exceeds the number among blacks. There are far more antisemitic whites then blacks.
Another liberal who doesn’t understand per capita.

Antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks than whites.

Another liberal who doesn’t understand per capita.

Antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks than whites.
Per capita means little in real life if you’re a Jew.
We have a 15% black population. The other 85% are the problem. Guarantee it. Go ahead. Give your little per capita rates and we’ll show you how foolish this post is.

Both countries have invaded lands that weren't theirs and disenfranchised and oppressed the people living there.

The ironic thing is the Palestinians are a more pure Semitic people than Europe's Jews, who have been interbreeding with White folks for generations.

When Jews returned to the land of their ancestors they came in peace, and at the invitation of Great Britain. They did not initiate the use of violence, and they did not need to. They out performed the Palestinians academically and economically. When they were attacked they fought back and won. This happened again and again.

When the Palestinians occupied the land it was another third world backwater. The Jews turned the land into a first world country, and made the desert bloom.

The Palestinians occupied the land, but they rarely owned it. The land was owned by Turkish landlords. The Turkish landlords evicted the Palestinians, and sold the land to Jewish immigrants. The Jews built kibbutz farms that were more productive than the land had been, when owned by Turks and worked by landless Palestinian laborers.

Jews typically perform better than other people.

Last edited:
When Jews returned to the land of their ancestors they came in peace, and at the invitation of Great Britain. They did not initiate the use of violence, and they did not need to. They out performed the Palestinians academically and economically. When they were attacked they fought back and won. This happened again and again.

When the Palestinians occupied the land it was another third world backwater. The Jews turned the land into a first world country, and made the desert bloom.

The Palestinians occupied the land, but they rarely owned it. The land was owned by Turkish landlords. The Turkish landlords evicted the Palestinians, and sold the land to Jewish immigrants. The Jews built kibbutz farms that were more productive than the land had been, when owned by Turks and worked by landless Palestinian laborers.

One of the reasons for their culture, has been the forced elimination of Jews from many jobs. They were forced into the occupations they succeed in now.

Israel is unique in that it has been for decades surrounded by peoples who want to eliminate their state. You can’t deal with the surrounding countries until they become democratized Themselves. That’s a long way always. Personally, I would like to see Israel become a commonwealth of the United States…if not eventually statehood. They wouldn’t go for it….they would have to give up their universal healthcare. Something no modern country will do…except us.

Israel hasn't invaded anything that wasn't intended originally designed to part of Isarael. The Arabs are who invaded Israel as soon as it was created and occupied a large portion. Israel occupied the Golan Heights because the Syrians placed artillery there and continuously bombarded civilian Kibbutz, killing and maiming innocent Israeli civilians.

The study linked below references how much more common antisemitism is among blacks, and the question is “why,” considering that Jews - well out of proportion to their numbers - put their lives on the line to march with blacks during Civil Rights. (In another thread, a black claims they did this for selfish reasons, and not to help blacks, which is a claim that simply reveals his antisemitic attitude and unwillingness to credit Jews.)

In this thread, I’d like to discuss why blacks are so much more antisemitic, and feel free to express it, when - ironically - they simultaneously condemn the effects of bigotry.

In a word: RESENTMENT. They resent the fact that another minority, arriving uneducated and penniless on these shores, could have moved from inner-city tenement slums to middle-class home ownership out in the suburbs in a single generation (and in spite of the antisemitism blocking Jews from many colleges.)

And WHY do they resent that? Because it shows that a minority who, in the midst of unspeakable suffering during the Holocaust, can focus on the future and do what it takes to become successful (or, more specifically, their children) while blacks are still attempting to blame failures on bigotry.

Black bigots most certainly would have preferred if a large subset of Jews were still stuck in the tenements, as they could say “see what happens to people who suffer feom bigotry?” But the fact that Jews have succeeded, and above the average, shows that with the right choices and personal traits, even persecuted minorities can be successful and rise above prejudice.

Why were the Irish and Italians more racist towards blacks?

Wow... what a rewriting of history.

Let's clear a few things up. The only reason the British had Palestine to give to the Zionists is because Arabs revolted against the Ottomans in World War I. If they had heeded the Sultan's call to Jihad and turned their guns in the other direction, this wouldn't be an issue.

This was not the home of their ancestors. They happened to share a bastardized version of the religion practiced there 3000 years ago, but then again, so do Christians and Muslims. that doesn't give any one group a right to other people's land.

This is another case of white people from Europe abusing people of color. You know, when the last white person disappears from this world, I wonder if anyone is going to actually miss us.

Wow, you believe any propaganda, don't you? If the land was worthless, the British wouldn't have been so keen to take it from the Ottomans.

Another lie.

In 1915, the population of Palestine was 602K Muslims, 81K Christians, and only 38K Jews. between the wars, not a whole lot of Jews moved to Palestine, they had happy lives in Europe until Hitler changed that.

Now, if you said, "Let's give a chunk of Germany to the Jews", that would have been fair. The Germans were the perpetrators of the Holocaust. Giving them a chunk of Palestine, which was not only not a party to the war, but a lot of Palestinians volunteered for British service, was beyond unfair.

It would be like me saying, "Hey, I feel bad about slavery, I'm going to give black people Hector and Lisa's houses... because a Book with a Talking Snake said to."

Isn't that what your girlfriend said about Jamal?

Israel hasn't invaded anything that wasn't intended originally designed to part of Isarael. The Arabs are who invaded Israel as soon as it was created and occupied a large portion. Israel occupied the Golan Heights because the Syrians placed artillery there and continuously bombarded civilian Kibbutz, killing and maiming innocent Israeli civilians.

Uh, you can go on all day, but at the end of the day, it was a bunch of Europeans stealing Arab land. Period. Full stop.

Forum List

Back