Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

They don't need it. Israel's GDP was 402 billion US dollars in 2020. In 2020, the US gave $3.8bn in aid to Israel - part of a long-term, yearly commitment made under the Obama administration.
They need it as long as the Muslim countries keep threatening to wipe Israel off the map. Israel doesn’t have terrorists yelling “Death to Iran!”

And what about the billions that the US gives to Muslim countries? Why single out the Jewish country?

Once your Muslims acknowledge Israel’s right to exist, then we’ll talk. Until then, the US will help Israel defend itself against the antissmites.

As I recall, you said that nobody likes the Jews. Thus you are an antisemite.

That said, Jews don’t need any “help.” We are above average in educational attainment, net worth, income, Nobel prize winners, and more, and DESPITE antisemitism from people like you.
I never said that I don't like Jews, just that most people around the world don't, and they aren't helping themselves in the Middle East.

BTW, I love bagels.

Jews have an average IQ of 115. With 0.2% of the world's population they have won one fifth of the Nobel Prizes. In the United States their prominence in fields requiring high intelligence far exceeds their percentage in the population. I have not found data on their rates of crime and illegitimacy. I am confident that the rates are at least as low as they are for white Gentiles.

The Muslim IQ is about 89%.
Sure, the Nobel Prize thing, but that's a handful of people, ex: hassids are some of the dumbest people anywhere, so not all Jews are smart.

Muslim IQ has to be lower, lol.

I never said that I don't like Jews, just that most people around the world don't, and they aren't helping themselves in the Middle East.

BTW, I love bagels.
The Jews have won the admiration of the world by their ability to survive in the midst of a vast desert of horrifying and primitive barbarism.

Resarchgate is a source of wisdom and truth. My estimate for Muslim IQ came from a list of national IQ averages compiled by Richard Lynn.

Sounds like bullshit to me. Who is Richard Lynn? You made a lot of remarks about critical thinking etc. Have you ever lived in an Arab country?

Here’s a list of the 8 MOST intelligent Muslim countries in the world, and not a single one is even average at 100.

Lol. This is all made up. Are you so pitiful that you have to demean others? The European Zionists did this to the Palestinians in 1920... And Israel is the only country in the region getting substantial foreign aid since 1948. They are also the only country in the region that wants their neighbors to fail.

Sounds like bullshit to me. Who is Richard Lynn? You made a lot of remarks about critical thinking etc. Have you ever lived in an Arab country?
Richard Lynn (born 20 February 1930)[1][2] is a controversial English psychologist and author. He is a former professor emeritus of psychology at Ulster University...

In the late 1970s, Lynn wrote that he found that East Asians have a higher average intelligence quotient (IQ) than Europeans and Europeans have a higher average IQ than sub-Saharan Africans...

Lynn's work was among the main sources cited in the book The Bell Curve, and he was one of 52 scientists who signed an opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal entitled "Mainstream Science on Intelligence",[26] which endorsed a number of the views presented in the book.

The Jews have won the admiration of the world by their ability to survive in the midst of a vast desert of horrifying and primitive barbarism.
LIVING IN FEAR EVERY DAY AND HAVING TO CARRY AROUND A MACHINE GUN AND WATCH EVERY STEP AND EVERY ARAB. UM... NO.

LIVING IN FEAR EVERY DAY AND HAVING TO CARRY AROUND A MACHINE GUN AND WATCH EVERY STEP AND EVERY ARAB. UM... NO.

I spent a lot of time in the West Bank and East Jerusalem before the 1967 war. I never saw a single soldier.

So you're saying they were treated just the same a WASPs?

American anti-Semitism post-World War I inspired quotas restricting Jewish students from attending institutions of higher learning, despite their qualifications, and also led to their exclusion from certain universities, neighborhoods, hotels, and clubs. Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and other institutions of higher learning limited the enrollment of Jews to discourage the rise of anti-Semitism. Prominent figures also came forward. Henry Ford, known for his anti-Semitism, published a newspaper in the 1920s in Dearborn, Michigan called The Dearborn that was riddled with anti-Semitic tropes and propaganda. He believed Jewish people sought to control the world by commerce and exchange, beliefs which were praised in Hitler’s treatise, Mein Kampf.

In the 1930s the attacks increased, as neo-Nazis were allowed to openly speak hatred over radio airwaves, justifying and inspiring physical assaults against Jewish citizens both in the United States and abroad. American followers of Hitler, or Nazi sympathizers, were inspired to paint swastikas on Jewish-owned businesses and terrorized them as they rallied in the streets. During Hitler’s reign, America also maintained highly restrictive immigration laws, turning away hundreds of immigrants daily. In 1939, for example, the USS St. Louis was turned away from a Miami port, ultimately returning 900 refugees to Nazi Germany, where one-third would be murdered in the Holocaust.
That was a luxury liner the SS St. Louis, not the USS St. Louis. The USS St Louis of that era was not commissioned until 1939.

Forum List

Back