Why is America so far from what it was in... say, the 50s?

• 1 the 60s came along

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 people thought they could invent a new moral truth...

• 4 rock music

• 5 people wanted drugs to go with the rock music

• 6 No, rock music was one of the good things about the 60s

• 7 a combination of 1, 2, 3, 4

• 8 I really don't know

• Total voters
Here's a bunch of Marxists..

Marx_brothers_Tonight_Show.jpg

Are they all Jews??

I thought long and hard on this question, finally chose the one about the Catholic Church... As goes the Catholic Church, so goes the world.

Of course all those other things went haywire... but I think they went haywire because or largely because of the CC being highjacked by lawless liberals and communists

Seminarians dropped out of the seminaries... became dope-heads in some cases... etc etc...
Communist influence.

You have to go all the way back to the 30s when Communists were run out Europe and came here to create a communist society. They infiltrated academia, journalism, and politics. Each year increasing their numbers bit by bit.
yet McCarthy (not the speaker..) was vilified and persecuted for saying this and for wanting to get all commies out of the govt.

Now people are likely thinking: We should have listened

yet McCarthy (not the speaker..) was vilified and persecuted for saying this and for wanting to get all commies out of the govt.

Now people are likely thinking: We should have listened
McCarthy conducted a Witch Hunt without evidence

And thankfully so.

That conservatives want to reinstate segregation and return to a bigoted, racist, misogynist past where it was illegal to be gay comes as no surprise.
Ahhh the good ole days.
Actually, the Dims are the party of segregation, Poopeypants being a big proponent....did you forget that Mrs Jones?
At least then people weren't lazy entitled wackos and the country was strong. Now you America haters come along and destroy everything our parents and theirs worked so hard for.
Way to go brownshirt!

Such is the reactionary right and conservatives’ unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

Seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent, conservatives fantasize of an idealized American past that never existed – a past far from ‘ideal’ for women, gay and transgender Americans, Americans of color, immigrants, and members of minority religions.

The reactionary right is the bane of the American nation.
yeh, I can see where behavior that causes deadly diseases would be attractive to a lib... but some of us, the majority, believe that truth does not change, which means that human nature does not change which means that we have to do something to curtail dangerous and destructive acts that, human nature or not... are dangerous and destructive..

Any sane person knows a man who sticks his thing in..... something is terribly wrong there... mental illness.

But somehow, when a person is homeless because he or she can't afford $1500 a month rent... all anyone can do is accuse those people of "mental illness"... anus penetration is seen as, promoted as healthy, even despite the stories of Sodom and G .. which people alter to try to further their sick agenda but the Word cannot be twisted to mean what it obviously does not mean

The majority don't exactly agree w/ the LGBT BS being normal (not that I'm into majortiy-groupthink or whatever... but I also include the majority of human societies throughout the last 100 + centuries

yeh, I can see where behavior that causes deadly diseases would be attractive to a lib... but some of us, the majority, believe that truth does not change, which means that human nature does not change which means that we have to do something to curtail dangerous and destructive acts that, human nature or not... are dangerous and destructive..

Any sane person knows a man who sticks his thing in..... something is terribly wrong there... mental illness.

But somehow, when a person is homeless because he or she can't afford $1500 a month rent... all anyone can do is accuse those people of "mental illness"... anus penetration is seen as, promoted as healthy, even despite the stories of Sodom and G .. which people alter to try to further their sick agenda but the Word cannot be twisted to mean what it obviously does not mean

The majority don't exactly agree (not that I'm into groupthink or whatever... but I also include the majority of human societies throughout the last 100 + centuries
Damn Boi…

You seem obsessed with “anus penetration”

Ahhh the good ole days.
Actually, the Dims are the party of segregation, Poopeypants being a big proponent....did you forget that Mrs Jones?
At least then people weren't lazy entitled wackos and the country was strong. Now you America haters come along and destroy everything our parents and theirs worked so hard for.
Way to go brownshirt!
we didn't have so many of the problems we now have way back then.I have studied the Catholic Church and its history, mostly the modern history. We didn't have pedo priests until after Vatican II.. interesting, all by itself. Back in the 50s, priests were known as men who cared about the flock and were self-giving... Rarely did we see one go bad. But as I have been saying over and over mostly in the Religion section, the Vatican was stolen out from under the true Catholics in 1958. We haven't had a valid pope at the Vatican since then. But most people keep on thinking what happens at the Vatican with the obviously heretical Francis is the Catholic religion. . not hardly... I almost didn't learn about this myself... You have to hand it to the V2 sect, they know how to keep Lefebvre and etc under wraps so they can keep that money flowing into their coffers which $$ is no longer used to spread the gospel because as Francis tells us over and over, evangelizing is pagan... sheez.. can't make it up. Jesus doesn't matter at the Vatican... all that silly stuff He said like Preach the Gospel to all.. Everyone who believes... will be saved. Anyone who does not is damned"

That Jesus... what an intolerant person! (say the wokesters)

Rather dance with the sinners than cry with the saints
ha ha... In Hell the only dancing anyone will do is in reaction to the fiery flames causing them to move this way and that, not at all avoiding any pain but... hey, they try...

See Faustina Diary #741 which describes Hell. She says Jesus took her there. She was a devout before-Vatican II nun and saint... not likely to be lying..

Forum List

Back