Test your knowledge of the states

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
South Carolina is the party pooper of the East Coast.

Virginia Beach is party town.

And I can't wait to visit my son in Joplin Missouri this summer.
20230121_105714.jpg

Hemp is also legal and I'm surprised it hasn't taken off yet but I'm sure it's probably push-back from the timber and maybe logging industries.

Hemp has always been legal, Hemp is generally the male plant with little or no THC used mainly for making rope and certain textiles out of the woody parts of the plant. You can buy hemp rope in the hardware store.

South Carolina is the party pooper of the East Coast.

Virginia Beach is party town.

And I can't wait to visit my son in Joplin Missouri this summer.
View attachment 754562
Just got back from Colorado. Nice to visit a free-man state, ski the slopes and have a Rocky Mountain high at night, just as if I was free to regulate myself as a free adult.

Got cancer and was going to go for the Florida medical card but it was unnecessary. Unreal how many people hear about it and just give me stuff. It works so well to alleviate chemo nausea they should just give it to everyone. I haven't lost any weight since starting.

Completely legal in Washington but I don't think you can grow unless you have medical authorization to do it. If I'm not mistaken, that's how it was three years ago when I was giving it medically to my late husband.

Forum List

Back