If Republicans can't get along with Democrats, then how can they get along with fellow Republicans?

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018

Well this reminds me of the Tea party when they were relevant. Now it is the MAGA crowd that is threatening to split the party. The recent House of Representatives vote to establish a house speaker was crazy. Deals on deals on deals were made.

The loyal Trump followers have a road map. The latest story by Project Vertis has some representatives claiming for an investigation.

Why because the sting reported showing a executive using key words like "gain of function" and "Direct Evolution". Yet GOF techniques in research can be used when the virus is unable to mutate and requested by government organizations. They also have a BSL3 lab which is required. Direct evolution is used with success in other fields. When it comes to viruses, it still in the infant stage. They really haven't figured a way to use it with viruses. Yet Pfizer denies and it would be funny to see Greene and her associates have a discussion with them on a topic that is pretty deep.

Republicans want an investigation because it plays to the crowd of followers

Still Biden only just needs to get a few to be reasonable in order to get things passed in Congress. Yes there are some republicans where deals can be made. So even with some problems he is facing , he can overcome them.

It will be interesting to see if the MAGA crowd can make a deal. Making deals so far (on who will sit on what committee) is tame in light of the challenges facing us on the world stage and behind closed doors.

Will Trump cause a split in the Republican party? Well. They are politicians and it is about the deal. Its different than on the campaign trail making promises to the crowd. Should the MAGA crowd forget about Trump. Yeah , as the pretenders are just waiting to be heard.

Still the republicans will have the debt ceiling and what can they do about it.

Last edited:
Well, Dims hate the country and work to destroy it, so of course real Republicans will not cowtow to the Reich. As for other Republicans, RINOs are just as bad as Dims so no go there either.
Are you really this stupid?
So there is a split in the party and you even have a name for them. Well I would be nice to them as they do vote and "Stolen Election+ gets old.

If anyone needs fighting it's thieving faggot loving pedo supporting democrats.

In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent).

Then he choice Republican. Sounds like a RINO to me.

Last edited:
In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent).

Facts.

You sound full of shit to me.

Well, Dims hate the country and work to destroy it, so of course real Republicans will not cowtow to the Reich. As for other Republicans, RINOs are just as bad as Dims so no go there either.
Are you really this stupid?
So Dims hate the country and work to destroy it. Yet repubs are doing a bang up job with "republican representative speak with fork tongue."

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican from Georgia who has gotten on that anti vaccination bandwagon has championed the cause for not getting vaccinated and she says she has not been vaccinated. Yet she has reported owning stock in COVID-19 vaccine makers during 2020, including Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and AstraZeneca, according to a financial disclosure she submitted in August. Sounds like a conflict of interest if she wants to investigate Pfizer.

Seems she doesn't have a problem with making money off of it but doesn't want to get vaccinated because it is evil I say.

Trump did not have a problem getting the vaccination shot when he thought that he might die from being infected.

And you sound like you don't have an argument about anything so you keep it simple.

Like the title says Republicans want to go down that rabbit hole lets keep it simple. It sounds kind of boring.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
So Dims hate the country and work to destroy it. Yet repubs are doing a bang up job with "republican representative speak with fork tongue."

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican from Georgia who has gotten on that anti vaccination bandwagon has championed the cause for not getting vaccinated and she says she has not been vaccinated. Yet she has reported owning stock in COVID-19 vaccine makers during 2020, including Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and AstraZeneca, according to a financial disclosure she submitted in August. Sounds like a conflict of interest if she wants to investigate Pfizer.

Seems she doesn't have a problem with making money off of it but doesn't want to get vaccinated because it is evil I say.

Trump did not have a problem getting the vaccination shot when he thought that he might die from being infected.

Thanks for trying to participate in a meaningful way.

I'm impressed with your well spelled post.

Republicans believe in everyone making their own choice, you Dimbots from the Reich do not....unless it comes to the murder of babies.

So there is a split in the party and you even have a name for them. Well I would be nice to them as they do vote and "Stolen Election+ gets old.
RINOs might as well just call themselves Dimmers, as for Stolen Election, the Republicans can never let up on that truth to keep it from happening again.

You sound shocked that politicians make money off the stock market, even when they do it legally. Compared to Piglosi, this is nothing.

No, thats not a RINO. A RINO pretends to be working for the people while in reality stuffing their own bank account. A DImbot doesnt even bother pretending they are just out to stuff their bank account. Trump fights for real Americans no matter what party he runs with.

No, thats not a RINO. A RINO pretends to be working for the people while in reality stuffing their own bank account. A DImbot doesnt even bother pretending they are just out to stuff their bank account. Trump fights for real Americans no matter what party he runs with.
During his campaign, the Trump Organization owed nearly $20 million to L/P Daewoo, a company with ties to North Korea. This debt was not mentioned in the Trump campaign's financial disclosure filings. The loan was paid off five months into his presidency. No wonder he was so nice to his buddy Kim.

During his presidency, Trump reported over $1.6 billion of outside revenue and income from his companies, including the Trump Organization.

Political donations from small and large donors alike ended up funding Trump's personal businesses. During his presidency, his businesses received $8.5 million from political fundraising under his control, including the Trump campaign, and $2 million from other Republican fundraising sources.

In mid-2021, the RNC agreed to pay $1.6 million toward Trump's legal bills in the New York investigations, although they concern business dealings that occurred before he became president.[137] In October 2021, the RNC paid Trump's attorneys over $121,000 to address what the RNC claimed were "politically motivated legal proceedings waged against President Trump.

Repub donation to pay his bills as if he needed some else to pay for it.

I hope you were a good republican and donate to Trump funds

I could go on but you get the message. Oh who am I kidding this is fun.

D day (Jan 6th)

Customers kept spending freely when the big day arrived. On Jan. 7, the director of the Trump hotel bragged that the property’s in-room dining hit record rates.

Rooms at Trump’s D.C. hotel start at $476 for Jan. 6 on the hotel’s website.

2 days later

The cheapest rooms at Trump’s D.C. hotel are now up to $1,999 for Jan. 6, according to the hotel’s website.

The least-expensive room on Jan. 6 peaks at $8,000. The spike appears unique to Trump’s property: the average room rate at a downtown D.C. luxury hotel on Jan. 6 was just $415, according to data-hospitality benchmarking firm STR.

Yeah poor Trump and this is not even talking about his stays as the President at his golf resorts with his entourage in tow. Paid for by the government for the benefit of a Trump own resort.

The Donald J. Trump Foundation dissolved in by the courts because of improprieties.

In November 2019, Trump admitted to using the foundation for his business and political purposes and was ordered to pay $2 million as restitution.

Yeah for charitable causes - Me (DT)

Another left wing fantasy post. Biden is going down the drain and their isn't a viable democrat candidate on the horizon in '24 so the best hope for democrats is a split in the republican party. Ho hum.

During his campaign, the Trump Organization owed nearly $20 million to L/P Daewoo, a company with ties to North Korea. This debt was not mentioned in the Trump campaign's financial disclosure filings. The loan was paid off five months into his presidency. No wonder he was so nice to his buddy Kim.

During his presidency, Trump reported over $1.6 billion of outside revenue and income from his companies, including the Trump Organization.

Political donations from small and large donors alike ended up funding Trump's personal businesses. During his presidency, his businesses received $8.5 million from political fundraising under his control, including the Trump campaign, and $2 million from other Republican fundraising sources.

In mid-2021, the RNC agreed to pay $1.6 million toward Trump's legal bills in the New York investigations, although they concern business dealings that occurred before he became president.[137] In October 2021, the RNC paid Trump's attorneys over $121,000 to address what the RNC claimed were "politically motivated legal proceedings waged against President Trump.

Repub donation to pay his bills as if he needed some else to pay for it.

I hope you were a good republican and donate to Trump funds

I could go on but you get the message. Oh who am I kidding this is fun.

D day (Jan 6th)

Customers kept spending freely when the big day arrived. On Jan. 7, the director of the Trump hotel bragged that the property’s in-room dining hit record rates.

Rooms at Trump’s D.C. hotel start at $476 for Jan. 6 on the hotel’s website.

2 days later

The cheapest rooms at Trump’s D.C. hotel are now up to $1,999 for Jan. 6, according to the hotel’s website.

The least-expensive room on Jan. 6 peaks at $8,000. The spike appears unique to Trump’s property: the average room rate at a downtown D.C. luxury hotel on Jan. 6 was just $415, according to data-hospitality benchmarking firm STR.

Yeah poor Trump and this is not even talking about his stays as the President at his golf resorts with his entourage in tow. Paid for by the government for the benefit of a Trump own resort.

The Donald J. Trump Foundation dissolved in by the courts because of improprieties.

In November 2019, Trump admitted to using the foundation for his business and political purposes and was ordered to pay $2 million as restitution.

Yeah for charitable causes - Me (DT)
Trump is an international businessman, not a politician. While president he did his best to help real Americans who work hard and love this country by making life better for us. No wonder you America hating lazy ilk hate him.

Forum List

Back