Why I wear a MAGA hat these days (and I didn't start out as a Trump fan)

Imagine a racist receiving the Ellis Island Award.

trump-immigrant.jpg
Was that before or after he prevented blacks from moving into his buildings?
But that was 50 years ago and the racist governor of Virginia wore black face 35 years ago.....We on the right now can go back 50 years to bring the DemonRAT KKK to justice....thanks for the extension of time to point out YOUR PROBLEMS!

In Virginia babies that have been completely delivered can be killed. So we are talking full blown infanticide.

I know you to be a very caring lady, and I hope I can put your mind at ease. Infanticide will never be sanctioned in this country. The idea is so repulsive that only a very small minority could possibly embrace it. Unlike the idiot Governor in Virginia, most politicians understand this and will not put their political future at risk by endorsing such an unpopular cause.

Now, here's the best part: the laws in Virginal will not protect abortionists from civil and criminal liability. Under Federal law, those who survive abortion are to be treated the same as those infants who are born naturally. If a physician killed the abortion survivor he/she would be be guilty of murder. If the physician allowed the child to die by withholding treatment, he/she would be be guilty of negligent homicide. I have already submitted an article on this subject and you can find it at the following link (Post 72):

It’s Happening: A Case That Could Seriously Undermine Roe v. Wade Is Before SCOTUS

NOTE: It is no defense to claim that the child would have died anyway. One can be charged with murder because he/she shortened the life of the victim..

So much to be endlessly outraged over even in micro locales where I don't vote, so little time.
In Virginia babies that have been completely delivered can be killed. So we are talking full blown infanticide.

Always more complex than any partisanshithead is willing to acknowlege.

Abortion in American History

The year after abortion was legalized in New York State, the maternal-mortality rate there dropped by 45 percent—one reason why legalization can be seen as "a public-health triumph."
Abortion in American History - The Atlantic

The practice of abortion—the termination of a pregnancy—has been known since ancient times. Various methods have been used to perform or attempt an abortion, including the administration of abortifacient herbs, the use of sharpened implements, the application of abdominal pressure, and other techniques.

Abortion laws and their enforcement have fluctuated through various eras. In many western countries during the 20th century abortion-rights movements were successful in having abortion bans repealed. While abortion remains legal in most of the West, this legality is regularly challenged by "Pro-Life" groups.

230px-Mrs.Bird%26MadameCostello-February24%2C1842NewYorkSun.jpg

History of abortion - Wikipedia

Bullshit. Those numbers are complete and total fantasy. Nobody has ever been saved by abortion. Ever.

I know you to be a very caring lady, and I hope I can put your mind at ease. Infanticide will never be sanctioned in this country. The idea is so repulsive that only a very small minority could possibly embrace it. Unlike the idiot Governor in Virginia, most politicians understand this and will not put their political future at risk by endorsing such an unpopular cause.

Now, here's the best part: the laws in Virginal will not protect abortionists from civil and criminal liability. Under Federal law, those who survive abortion are to be treated the same as those infants who are born naturally. If a physician killed the abortion survivor he/she would be be guilty of murder. If the physician allowed the child to die by withholding treatment, he/she would be be guilty of negligent homicide. I have already submitted an article on this subject and you can find it at the following link (Post 72):

It’s Happening: A Case That Could Seriously Undermine Roe v. Wade Is Before SCOTUS

NOTE: It is no defense to claim that the child would have died anyway. One can be charged with murder because he/she shortened the life of the victim..

It's refreshing to read a rational post on here now and then.

great take, my hot button was SCOTUS, hers was abortion (well, we are actually fighting against full blown infanticide now)

Pence would get you SCOTUS and tax-cuts just fine, impeach the amoral clown.

great take, my hot button was SCOTUS, hers was abortion (well, we are actually fighting against full blown infanticide now)

Pence would get you SCOTUS and tax-cuts just fine, impeach the amoral clown.

Why don't you blow me instead.

Listen asshole, we started this journey with Barack Obama engaging in treason by directing the CIA and NSA to tamper with the 2016 election. They got a foreign spy to leverage his Russian assets to fabricate dirt on the opposition campaign in order to rig the election. He then had his FSB PAY the spy, and indirectly Russia for the fabricated dossier. Then Obama direct the FSB to SPY ON THE OPPOSITION CAMPAIGN. When burglars broke into the Watergate it was a crises, when Obama and his FSB SPY on the opposition, well that's okay.

Impeach Trump, are you fucking stupid? We need to EXECUTE Barack Obama for treason and declare the democrat part enemy combatants waging civil war against the Constitution of the United States.

The MAGA hat represents a vile, disgusting, narcissistic, egomaniacal, con artist, bigoted, racist, adulterer.

Besides all of the terrible attributes the MAGA hat represents, it is flaming red which attracts attention & the color red symbolises many negatives.

Hats in general are over rated & useless so, the MAGA hat is pretty much a worthless piece of crap, IMO.

Anyone wearing a MAGA are worthy of pity & contempt.

The MAGA hat represents a vile, disgusting, narcissistic, egomaniacal, con artist, bigoted, racist, adulterer.

Like this fuckwad?

iu

Besides all of the terrible attributes the MAGA hat represents, it is flaming red which attracts attention & the color red symbolises many negatives.

It symbolizes America, which you hate beyond all else.

Hats in general are over rated & useless so, the MAGA hat is pretty much a worthless piece of crap, IMO.

Your opinion and a cat turd have about the same value, Comrade.

Like this fuckwad?

iu

It symbolizes America, which you hate beyond all else.

Your opinion and a cat turd have about the same value, Comrade.

I don't recall Obama ever hawking hats to the electorate, nor wearing such.

Hate? LOL, you are a fvcking imbecile.

My opinion is just that, an opinion.

Don't like like it? Then GFYS.

May as well just have the word “Rube” tattooed on your forehead and be done with it

[

That's because you have an IQ in the low teens.

iu

iu

You don't have an opinion, you are a drone programmed by the collective to spew the moronic shit you spew. If I actually want your opinion, I'll just navigate to ThinkProgress.

[

iu

iu

You don't have an opinion, you are a drone programmed by the collective to spew the moronic shit you spew. If I actually want your opinion, I'll just navigate to ThinkProgress.

And I believe pretty much the same thing concerning your opinion: If I want any shit out of you, I'll just squeeze your head.

[

iu

iu

And I believe pretty much the same thing concerning your opinion: If I want any shit out of you, I'll just squeeze your head.

So, Robert Mugabe Obama is the only president in history with his own Swastika.
iu

You still wear your Swastika proudly?

[

iu

iu

So, Robert Mugabe Obama is the only president in history with his own Swastika.
iu

You still wear your Swastika proudly?

I haven't voted for a major party candidate for POTUS in nearly four decades.
Last time I did was for Reagan in 1980.

Didn't vote for O, neither time.

Next.

Forum List

Back