Why I wear a MAGA hat these days (and I didn't start out as a Trump fan)

Good for you. Wear what you want. Why would we give a fuck what hat you're wearing?

Apparently these snowflakes gave a fuck:

You can find a video online showing pretty much anything.

But if you attack someone for their choice of a hat, you should be beat up and arrested. That's just my personal opinion on the matter.

You're the one that said "why would we give a fuck about what hat you're wearing?", I showed just two examples where those part of the we obviously did, and you start making excuses.

Good for you. Wear what you want. Why would we give a fuck what hat you're wearing?

But if you attack someone for their choice of a hat, you should be beat up and arrested. That's just my personal opinion on the matter.

You're the one that said "why would we give a fuck about what hat you're wearing?", I showed just two examples where those part of the we obviously did, and you start making excuses.

Probably because I don't care what hat someone is wearing? Is that difficult for you to understand or something? Who goes around saying, "Guys, I decided to wear a new hat today!"

Cool??? Like, what are you expecting? Extra special attention?

Probably because I don't care what hat someone is wearing? Is that difficult for you to understand or something? Who goes around saying, "Guys, I decided to wear a new hat today!"

Cool??? Like, what are you expecting? Extra special attention?

You're the one that said "we" and the we I showed in the two videos think just like you. At least they have the guts to say something while you hide behind your computer. You're like the early 20 something cowards that thought it was funny to say something to my then 16 year old daughter wearing a MAGA hat yet ran like pussies when dad, while wearing his, asked them if they wanted to say something about mine.

And the maga hat is a symbol of racism . Because if Trumps racism and his racist followers racism .
No, no it's not, Timmy. You liberals have made it that, because of Trump, and Trump is no racist. No matter how much
you liberals clamor about it, it still doesn't make it so.
Here Are 16 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost
Only if you twist and cherry pick content and leave out the full context, Ed.
That's what liberals and you do, makes for a good yarn, or fairy tale

And the maga hat is a symbol of racism . Because if Trumps racism and his racist followers racism .
No, no it's not, Timmy. You liberals have made it that, because of Trump, and Trump is no racist. No matter how much
Who to believe ? You or my lying ears and eyes?

Snicker and laugh all you want, Eddy. You know it's the truth and it's all you have....a yarn, now run along to your sandbox.

Who to believe ? You or my lying ears and eyes?
Your ears and eyes only see what you want to see, and it's not the truth.
You're a partisan hack......it's what you do.

If Trump is a racist, he's really bad at it. He's done FAR more for poor and middle-class blacks than did America's first black president.

Imagine a racist receiving the Ellis Island Award.

trump-immigrant.jpg

Liberals don't have a problem with racism; liberals have a problem with your racism.

newsEngin.21176103_DSCN0441obama-shopped-3.jpg

Did Trump go to a RACIST church for 20 years?

You libtards are all so very full of shit...

You can't win the debate so you are reduced to

calling us all racist.

Trump just keeps SPANKING your asses....

Forum List

Back