Why I think tea partiers/tea baggers are cowards...

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Mostly because they spend the majority of their time whining about what others think about them.

No way the protesters during the sixties did this.

boo fucking who

Bullshit. My parents have attended tea parties on behalf of their grandchildren. They are 70 yrs old and give a flying fuck what people call them. Suck it forward.

Mostly because they spend the majority of their time whining about what others think about them.

boo fucking who

careful. after today I will start practicing my Tea Party Lunacy.

We're gonna have a party...

:eusa_whistle:

[youtube]FNdtwrC4e7k[/youtube]

didn't Rush tell people to invade and infiltrate the Dem party?

ravi...you're full of it, people like oliver stone have spent decades trying rewrite the protests etc of the 60's....

thread fail

The 60's protestors were not led by mainstream media pundits and political parties.

They were perhaps true independents not tools.

The 60's protestors were not led by mainstream media pundits and political parties.

stupid and not true...different times, different public leaders, your analogy is false and makes no sense

stupid and not true...different times, different public leaders, your analogy is false and makes no sense

You were there?
I was.

you were there when rome was sacked too...makes no difference, your analogy is still false and makes no sense...

its like claiming protesters today suck because they weren't true earth folks who lacked knowledge to shave armpits and didn't have the internet

the analogy doesn't work, it simply was different times

The protestors in the sixties would have kicked the unholy stuffings out of the Tea Party sissies. I have not seen such a whiny, whimpering group of American political losers as the Tea Party folks. Yurt is simply breaking wind through his mouth for all the stupidity he is emitting in this thread. Yurt, you better go read up, because you are just downright the idiot on this one. Stupid whiner.

Last edited:

They were true communists, true criminals, and muslims...and they are today's mainstream media pundits, politicians and academics.

They were scum, they remain scum.

You were there?
I was.

you were there when rome was sacked too...makes no difference, your analogy is still false and makes no sense...

its like claiming protesters today suck because they weren't true earth folks who lacked knowledge to shave armpits and didn't have the internet

the analogy doesn't work, it simply was different times

Yes I suppose you are correct Beck is just like Guthrie and Oleary ;)

Nope you are incorrect I stand by my analogy.

They were true communists, true criminals, and muslims...and they are today's mainstream media pundits, politicians and academics.

They were scum, they remain scum.

You are correct in one part. Hippies were closer to true communists than the USSR ever was.
the rest of your statement is bollocks.

Black Panthers.
Weathermen.
SDS.
Nation of Islam.

Swallow those bollocks whole, dr dweeb.

Black Panthers.
Weathermen.
SDS.
Nation of Islam.

Swallow those bollocks whole, dr dweeb.

I did not hang with those groups.
Those were minor groups compared to the larger groups of protestors.
We still have the violence oriented groups, militias and such.

boo fucking who

The minute you use the immature term teabagger, you lose all credibility!

boo fucking who

That's complete bullshit...

The vast majority of whining comes from the wingnuts of the left...

"How dare they disagree with our glorious leader!"

"We must attack those who oppose our leader!"

This thread is proof... Stop whining or grab another fucking tissue...

boo fucking who

OK. Care to share with the group what research method you used to reach your conclusion?

Forum List

Back