Why I Left the Left

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Why I Left the Left​

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.

Comment: Rubin is awesome, and his show is really good. I highly recommend watching it.

Never dreamed that the Young Turks would get air time .
They are potent extremists and by reputation write the scripts for that very wealthy con woman AOC .

• Banned
Never dreamed that the Young Turks would get air time .
They are potent extremists and by reputation write the scripts for that very wealthy con woman AOC .
They are pretty bad

Why I Left the Left​

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.

Comment: Rubin is awesome, and his show is really good. I highly recommend watching it.

Never heard of him.

Why I Left the Left​

306>232...he wasn’t missed.

Why I Left the Left​

Um, I don't remember progressives saying "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll fight to the death for you to say it".

Brandon Straka is a gay man who started the WALK AWAY movement.

He was red pilled when he saw video evidence that Trump was NOT making fun of a disabled journalist…but the left wing media LIED about the context of the incident.

Ever since he saw PROOF of the left wing lies, he completely changed.

He is a great interview.

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to James Lindsay and Melissa Chen about trans athlete Veronica Ivy giving the most absurd definition of a woman yet.

Forum List

Back