Why I hate many Civilians - A Military-member's Manifesto

What do all the CEO's and corporate VP's have in common? All the Fortune 500 board members? They all went to college. Very few of them served. And they run our country. They tell the politicians to tell you what to do.
That's nothing but the usual pimps and procurators who run Wall Street, New York, D.C., etc.

Then you've got these other businesses which are "Veteran Owned and Operated," but that was the same Wall Street New York crowd of pimps and procurators under whose command they served in the military in fraternization with the heavily unionized Military–Industrial Complex predicted or warned of by Eisenhower at the time of the Second World War, when the war production was credited with pulling the U.S. out of the Great Depression only to fall to gas shortages and communism in the Vietnam War and the Cold War scarcely a generation later.

You accepted orders to bust up the Bonus Army and to shoot kids at Kent State.

Do you really think you are not a drain on the US Treasury? Amazing.

I like the way you despise the people who support/pay you. They get what they deserve.
There were no orders to shoot at Kent State. Some NG troops got out of control

No you don't. The propaganda you've been fed, at least since indoctrination, has blinded you.

For instance, I bet if you were told Antifa and BLM members were holed up in some residence with a stash of firearms and were a threat to the community, you'd obey orders to 'neutralise' them or whatever.

They wouldn't be American citizens to you.

And once again, like almost al extremists you are injecting your own beliefs and feats. Well, your paranoia is not my problem, and I really do not care less to be honest.

I see no purpose in trying to reassure those that are mentally ill. It is like trying to reason with a conspiracy theorist. Because no matter what, they can never be brought back into the real world, they live in a world of their fantasy and nothing will ever convince them otherwise.

BTW, look up Posse Comitatus. It is the law, and no matter how often this very thing comes up, you all nutcases always ignore it.

There were no orders to shoot at Kent State. Some NG troops got out of control

When they were brought in to control a riot.

That incident was already out of control even before the Governor called in the National Guard. At the start of the April, they had called in the Highway Patrol, and 58 were arrested in the confrontation. And during the entire month, things escalated more and more. There were threats to blow up some of the buildings on the campus, and incidents of arson and over 500 rioters were becoming the norm. So on the first of May, the Mayor declared a state of emergency and tried to use the police to break up the month long ongoing riot.

Three days later, the National Guard was called out to try and put an end to it. And while trying to break up the crowd, they were pelted with bricks and bottles. And during this onslaught, the shooting started.

Good rule of thumb, when faced with the National Guard, do not pelt them with rocks and bottles. These were not cops, and will not react and respond like cops. Ultimately, it is about the same reaction as what set off the ""Boston Massacre". Agitated individuals pelting armed soldiers with rocks, so I do not have much pity for anybody that does that. But it was not like these were "peaceful protestors", they had been running rampant on the campus by then for over a month, and already put both Highway Patrol and Police into the hospital. That is why the Guard was called up in the first place.

To be honest, I find it hard to really fault them. If the protestors had not been so out of control in the first place, they would never have been called up.

BTW, look up Posse Comitatus. It is the law, and no matter how often this very thing comes up, you all nutcases always ignore it.
The military obeys orders. For instance, it was illegal to invade Iraq, no military refused those illegal orders.

Yes, you do stereotype all the time. This is obvious.

Now back the hell up, I said nothing like that. I think nothing of the sort, and said nothing even remotely like that.

So stop stereotyping, and go back and reread what I said. You have your mind firmly made up, and your apparent hatred of the military is all you think or care about. You stereotype everybody, and apparently believe myself and everybody else does also.
Say what? I’m just trying to understand why you hate so many civilians. I don’t hate anybody. So stop the stereotype shit. It’s in your thread title.

Why can you talk shit about civilians but we can’t talk shit about you? You know who you remind me of? Black people. Can dish it but can’t take it. Didnt you grow a pair in the military?

That's nothing but the usual pimps and procurators who run Wall Street, New York, D.C., etc.

Then you've got these other businesses which are "Veteran Owned and Operated," but that was the same Wall Street New York crowd of pimps and procurators under whose command they served in the military in fraternization with the heavily unionized Military–Industrial Complex predicted or warned of by Eisenhower at the time of the Second World War, when the war production was credited with pulling the U.S. out of the Great Depression only to fall to gas shortages and communism in the Vietnam War and the Cold War scarcely a generation later.
Unionized? Who’s making money in or off the military? The upper brass and private contractors and defense companies.

I mean really, do you honestly think I am going to accept orders to storm into your house and take away all of your guns?

I mean, do you honestly think that my pay is stealing food away from some starving child in the ghetto?

Is it OK if I believe you will storm into ghetto houses to take food from children and trade it for guns on eBay?

That seems a lot cooler.

As for Kent State, it was probably a bad idea to allow weapons to be loaded, except maybe for the non-coms. If you're not handling it with smoke and bayonets, then obviously you don't have enough personnel on hand or too many not trained for riot work, pretty common at the time, and lessons learned. This was before rubber bullets and the like; I think they had the sand bag loads for shotguns then, though, but maybe not.

Who ordered live ammunition?

Who sends anybody into a riot situation without live ammunition?

Does not matter. During the LA Riots in 1992, we were on notice in case we were needed in the Bay Area. And you have better believe we would have had live ammunition also. And I would have refused to go out if I had not been issued ammunition.

Just your posing that question shows you are absolutely clueless.

Say what? I’m just trying to understand why you hate so many civilians.

Did I not say that I treat those with contempt who treat me with contempt for my choice?

Don't want my contempt, don't treat me with contempt. It is just that simple. But your very statements over and over pretty much say you treat anybody that served in the military or did not go to college in contempt, so I have nothing else for you but contempt.

Of course, I tend to have contempt for all bigots.

As for Kent State, it was probably a bad idea to allow weapons to be loaded, except maybe for the non-coms. If you're not handling it with smoke and bayonets, then obviously you don't have enough personnel on hand for riot work.

Or maybe it was a mistake to throw rocks and bottles at the National Guard in the first place.

From what I understand from most of the reports, they were not loaded until the crowd started to throw rocks at them.

Sorry, as I said I have very little pity for those that throw deadly weapons at armed law enforcement or military personnel. I see it largely as self-inflicted suicide to be honest. Or Darwinism in action. I am all for legal peaceful protest. But when that turns into an ongoing month long riot with weapons thrown at those trying to put an end to it, my "Give a frack" largely goes away.

And remember, I have even mentioned a similar incident two centuries earlier. Where none other than John Adams defended the soldiers on trial for the Boston Massacre. And got the senior one acquitted, and the ones convicted off with only branding on the thumb. The jury all agreed that the incident had been instigated by the mob, and they felt a legitimate fear for their lives as they were being pelted with rocks. As much of a Patriot as John Adams was, he could not sit back and let them be tried without adequate defense.

I have performed a great many military security duties over the years. And never once did I have a weapon and no ammunition. And before the Guard was called out at Kent State (and earlier in the day) they had tried using tear gas, with no effect. They were trying to disperse the crowd with bayonets when the crowd started throwing rocks at them. In that incident, around 500 students were throwing rocks at 77 Guardsmen (our of just under 200 that responded to the governor's call). With over 2,000 rioters on that day, I am not sure what would be "enough". 3,000 Guardsmen? 4,000?

Do the governor and Mayor just do nothing until they can get thousands of Guardsmen?

Yes. So much for following only legal orders.
That's too much law for fighting a war. Church-and-flag protocol in the U.S. Navy. There's boy-scout stuff, Masonic medals and military decorations that stink too much for the rank and pay. What does the Bible say? "For what the law could not in that it was weak through the flesh..."

A man doesn't win a war on the merits of his private parts, and there's no reason a woman cannot fight too, with a trigger finger and two feet to duck around the corner, but a man still has to be man enough to stick it to those small town law f*ckers to get off the property with those carnal ordinances from city hall.

Mandatory COVID shots chief among them.

Did I not say that I treat those with contempt who treat me with contempt for my choice?

Don't want my contempt, don't treat me with contempt. It is just that simple. But your very statements over and over pretty much say you treat anybody that served in the military or did not go to college in contempt, so I have nothing else for you but contempt.

Of course, I tend to have contempt for all bigots.
So you hate people who treat you with contempt. That should be your thread title.

Oh. Even the self-serving gun-grabbing liberal Democrat police unions across the country are opposed to mandated vaccines for their members — but working cops on the beat are still there to enforce vaccine mandates on the rest of us.

police unions across the country are opposed to mandated vaccines for their members — but working cops on the beat are still there to enforce vaccine mandates on the rest of us.

Awesome, isn't it?

6211684817_2d1972ccd7_b.jpg

America continuing to fuel the conflict in eastern Ukraine by sending yet more ammunition as part of a $60 million 'aid' package. Many of these shells end up in the homes of innocent civilians of Donbass, but why should they care? The army fulfills the will of the ruling capitalist class. But I wonder how soldiers who help outspoken fascists and Nazis feel?

FBWHWhkXMAkVb_w

Forum List

Back