Why I hate many Civilians - A Military-member's Manifesto

But the Pentagon must have known Saddam was innocent.
The Pentagon had info from how we gave Saddam WMD for use against the Iranians, from US inspectors who never found any WMD, etc.
So while the low level US military may have believed in what they were doing, the US military still was guilty of fraud and murder.
I'm sure they were aware of the real mission too. Not the mission(s) we were told. To rid Iraq of Saddam, or WMD's, for freedom. So we don't have to fight them here. Because Al Queda will take over if we stop. The mission changed a lot.

No one said it was for oil but it was. The Pentagon probably knew it was for oil.

Or for Israel.

Stereotype much?

Former military sharpshooter Bryan Riley is accused of invading the home of apparent strangers and killing a woman, her 3-month-old baby and two others.

Authorities did not give a motive for the grisly attack, but they said Bryan Riley may have a mental illness and that he told investigators said he was high on methamphetamines at the time. His girlfriend said had been saying for weeks that he could communicate directly with God.

After it was over, an officer rushed into the home and rescued an 11-year-old girl, who was still conscious despite being shot seven times. She was in critical condition on Monday, the sheriff’s office said.
According to Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, Riley told interrogators that the victims “begged for their lives, and I killed them anyway.”

Read the rest. It's crazy. Ex-Marine Held Without Bond In Deadly Shooting Of Florida Family

He worked as a private security guard and had no criminal history, the sheriff said.

1631026413870.png

I'm sure they were aware of the real mission too. Not the mission(s) we were told. To rid Iraq of Saddam, or WMD's, for freedom. So we don't have to fight them here. Because Al Queda will take over if we stop. The mission changed a lot.

No one said it was for oil but it was. The Pentagon probably knew it was for oil.

Or for Israel.

What was so silly about how the media tried to use the al Qaeda threat, is that by attacking Saddam and creating the northern no-fly-zone in Iraq, we gave al Qaeda under Zarqawi the perfect base, where no one could attack him.
The US was defending al Qaeda.

What was so silly about how the media tried to use the al Qaeda threat, is that by attacking Saddam and creating the northern no-fly-zone in Iraq, we gave al Qaeda under Zarqawi the perfect base, where no one could attack him.
The US was defending al Qaeda.

*shakes head*

And when exactly does this even resemble the truth?

You know that was established in 1991, right? And from 1992-1999 Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was sitting his ass in solitary confinement in a Jordanian prison, right? And he was not even in AQ, he was the leader of his own group called "Jund al-Sham". He got some training and assistance from OBL and AQ, but he was never a member. Just as many groups trained back in the day with the PLO, but were not part of the PLO itself.

Do you need a score card or program, to keep these groups straight? Because what you said has almost nothing to do with reality. AMZ was never in AQ, and AQ was never under him. They were always separate groups, and the two leaders barely trusted or tolerated each other. OBL saw AMZ as a thug, and AMZ doubted the zeal and dedication of OBL to what he saw as "his cause". In early 2001 OBL even tried to summon AMZ to take an oath of loyalty, and he refused. And while praising his resistance to "foreign invaders", OBL was also highly critical in the efforts to start a Sunni-Shia civil war in the region.

For all his faults, OBL was serious about his belief in a "Pan-Islamic Front". And hated and distrusted all that tried to continue that old hatred instead of concentrating on those he thought were the real enemy.

*shakes head*

And when exactly does this even resemble the truth?

You know that was established in 1991, right? And from 1992-1999 Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was sitting his ass in solitary confinement in a Jordanian prison, right? And he was not even in AQ, he was the leader of his own group called "Jund al-Sham". He got some training and assistance from OBL and AQ, but he was never a member. Just as many groups trained back in the day with the PLO, but were not part of the PLO itself.

Do you need a score card or program, to keep these groups straight? Because what you said has almost nothing to do with reality. AMZ was never in AQ, and AQ was never under him. They were always separate groups, and the two leaders barely trusted or tolerated each other. OBL saw AMZ as a thug, and AMZ doubted the zeal and dedication of OBL to what he saw as "his cause". In early 2001 OBL even tried to summon AMZ to take an oath of loyalty, and he refused. And while praising his resistance to "foreign invaders", OBL was also highly critical in the efforts to start a Sunni-Shia civil war in the region.

For all his faults, OBL was serious about his belief in a "Pan-Islamic Front". And hated and distrusted all that tried to continue that old hatred instead of concentrating on those he thought were the real enemy.

Are you not aware that al Qaeda had more than one branch?

Sure bin Laden was the original al Qaeda, which by the way was started in 1979, not 1991.
But Abu Musab al-Zarqawi created al Qaeda of Iraq, and later took over all of al Qaeda.

{...
Zarqawi opposed the presence of U.S. and Western military forces in the Islamic world, as well as the West's support for the existence of Israel. In late 2004 he joined al-Qaeda, and pledged allegiance to Osama bin Laden. After this al-Tawhid wal-Jihad became known as Tanzim Qaidat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn, also known as al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), and al-Zarqawi was given the al-Qaeda title "Emir of Al Qaeda in the Country of Two Rivers".[6]
...}

There is also an al Qaeda branch in Libya, Syria, Egypt, etc.

Eight years ago a member of the Military lived pretty well even for a relatively short duration in a combat area. Why in the world he/she would chose to hate certain civilians is probably an excuse to justify substance abuse more than anything else.

Eight years ago a member of the Military lived pretty well even for a relatively short duration in a combat area. Why in the world he/she would chose to hate certain civilians is probably an excuse to justify substance abuse more than anything else.

And if that is what you think I said, you need to recheck your reading comprehension.

I mean really, do you honestly think I am going to accept orders to storm into your house and take away all of your guns?

I mean, do you honestly think that my pay is stealing food away from some starving child in the ghetto?
You accepted orders to bust up the Bonus Army and to shoot kids at Kent State.

Do you really think you are not a drain on the US Treasury? Amazing.

I like the way you despise the people who support/pay you. They get what they deserve.

The military should have objected to order to attack Iraq or Afghanistan, as illegal, in violation of US law.
Once Congress ratified the UN Charter, it became US law, and wars became illegal unless were are directly attacked or the UN voted in favor of the use of force.

The military should have objected to order to attack Iraq or Afghanistan, as illegal, in violation of US law.
Once Congress ratified the UN Charter, it became US law, and wars became illegal unless were are directly attacked or the UN voted in favor of the use of force.
Yes. So much for following only legal orders.

I did?

One was over 40 years before I was born, the other was when I was 5 years old.

Wow, I was really precocious if I was shooting people when I was 5.

But the point is that anyone who accepts money for their actions is then likely going to be aligned with those signing their paycheck, even when wrong, or even evil.
That has always been the case with the history of all authoritarian governments.
That is why the founders wanted only citizens soldiers, who were not professionals, motivated by pay.

The examples of the Pentagon not be trustworthy are more than we could count.
Even before Vietnam and after the lies about Iraqi WMD.

I see.

Have you always been this bigoted, and do you stereotype everything in your life?
Hey, I get what you mean. It's like how I feel about people who never went to college. If someone else didn't serve, you think they are so clueless. That they have never seen the real world. Know nothing. Ignorant. But remember, you can go too far with that shit. Like Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men. Yes we can handle the truth. Can you?

What do all the CEO's and corporate VP's have in common? All the Fortune 500 board members? They all went to college. Very few of them served. And they run our country. They tell the politicians to tell you what to do.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
No you don't. The propaganda you've been fed, at least since indoctrination, has blinded you.

For instance, I bet if you were told Antifa and BLM members were holed up in some residence with a stash of firearms and were a threat to the community, you'd obey orders to 'neutralise' them or whatever.

They wouldn't be American citizens to you.

1631321121328.png

Yeah? You reckon Mushroom would disobey orders? Do you have a case you can point to as a precedent?
I can point to where US soldiers have obeyed orders to act against US citizens.

It's like how I feel about people who never went to college. If someone else didn't serve, you think they are so clueless.

Yes, you do stereotype all the time. This is obvious.

Now back the hell up, I said nothing like that. I think nothing of the sort, and said nothing even remotely like that.

So stop stereotyping, and go back and reread what I said. You have your mind firmly made up, and your apparent hatred of the military is all you think or care about. You stereotype everybody, and apparently believe myself and everybody else does also.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Jeb and George stole Florida. Go fuck yourself. Like I said you fucking hypocrite, if it were Hunter Biden that was the Governor and Trump lost the state, you'd see things differently, you little bitch.
You’re wrong. Do some research the post election recounts show Bush won by a small margin.

Forum List

Back