Biden Threatens the US Marines

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This will make the Civil War 2 much easier with them fighting with us.

Marines will lose their legally mandated pensions, tuition assistance, and access to the G.I. bill, along with other military benefits, if they refuse the COVID-19 vaccination, according to internal emails reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.

Keep dreaming. Adding your usual nothing to the conversation. I’m sure the recruits just love being subjected to crt and drag shows.
Beats spit shining but not short sheeting. I had the really informative eight hour class of tool recognition where they teach you that Philip died and the device is now called a cross tip screwdriver.

The military will do whatever they are told that is not in direct violation of LOAC, or the UCMJ.

If anyone thinks that a large portion of the US Military is just going to spontaneously foment some insurrection or launch a coup de etat, I have a bridge to sell.

There will be no rubicon moment for the US military.

You didn't sign the contract and I don't think you do..

I would home the bulk of the military refuses to submit to bonehead Biden and his band of witless wonders.
I am sure you'd enjoy that article 15 also. Is there a decoder ring to figure out what you really meant?

Forum List

Back