Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

The Left is drowning in hate, and it blinds them to reality.
They can't understand why they keep losing to reality.
MSNBC is for the truly crazy Left Wingers.
Madcow says she can't understand why anyone could not see Trump's flawed character.
I think people know that Trump is a "show-off", but they don't care, because he is still 1000X better than the crazy Democrat Cult.
I can't understand how people such as Madcow cannot see that Hillary is evil and totally corrupt, or that Biden is totally corrupt and a pathological liar.
The Left is delusional.
Trump just lost in court and owes over $400,000,000. That is reality.

When what's her name popped up on the video, I immediately stopped viewing. I'm willing to listen to a politician, regardless of agreeing or disagreeing with their stances. But I don't see value in listening to either a liberal or conservative media talking head. I much rather read the comments made by individuals here on the board.

The next time you need any kind of medical procedure, then I suggest you just go get one of the bums in the Walgreen's parking lot to perform it for you.

Same with the pilot of the next airline flight you have to take.
Or the teachers you leave your kids with all day long five days a week.
Or the plumber, electrician, mechanic, etc. you are going to depend upon to perform the next much-needed technical service for you.
Degrees of Separation From Reality

College-level stupidity. Why not go for a graduate degree by pretending I meant that only Liberal victim-groups should be allowed to go to college? Straight White males need not apply!

If someone said we need to recruit a better kind of policemen, your ilk would pretend he wanted to fire all the policemen we have now and let criminals run wild until their replacements graduate from the Police Academy. Not understanding how that is an exact analogy to your retarded post gets you a PhD from academentia.

Forum List

Back