Why I Am An Anarchist

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
I did not write this essay and am posting it to provide some insight into the Anarchist movement. People tend to think anarchy is chaos. This might possibly clear up that misconception a little bit.

Why I Am An Anarchist

Posted on August 9, 2015 by Danilo
The forest is nothing without the trees. If it is harmful to the individual, it is harmful to society. It is not a Free Market Economy vs. a Mixed Economy or Command Economy. It is economic slavery governed by a ruling elite vs. peaceful people engaging in voluntary and consensual interaction. A regulation is strangulating the entrepreneur/employer by means of violent legislation. A tax is currency that is extorted from an individual or business by the threat of kidnapping or death should that individual resist. Both taxes and regulations divert precious resources away from production and customer satisfaction in order to placate the political megalomaniacs who will waste that stolen currency on pork barrel projects, boondoggles, and violent occupations, invasions, assassinations, drone strikes, genocide, and overseas war. They drive up prices and sacrifice quality in the marketplace. It is one giant Broken Window Fallacy. It is always a lose-lose proposition.

“Government” is a monopoly on initiated aggression over a given geographical region funded by extortion and propped up by the belief in the myth of authority. Saying that we need “government” to prevent certain businesses from polluting falsely assumes that “government” is not the largest polluter of all by means of the U.S. military and that our sociopathic political control freaks necessarily have the best intentions in mind.

http://peacefulanarchism.com/why-i-am-an-anarchist/

Forum List

Back