Why Hillary Less Likely To Run;The Heckling Of "What Difference Does It Make" ?

Well, answer her question, Lakhota.

What difference at this point does it make? Screw grammar.

Well, contrary to wingnuts and Fox news - context does matter! Remember how well "you didn't build that" worked for you?

"The fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again." ~~Hillary Clinton

She's screwed forever Lakhota because of that sound bite.

Now and I really want you to listen to me on this. The far left is going to use this sound bite on her. They want a Biden. They want a Cuomo.

Not the conservatives. I know it will sound crazy to the likes of you, but I'm a Clinton fan. Why? Despite my days of old of left wing nuttery I really like the Clintons. They are sane individuals who understand the "middle" of the country.

Because the Clintons are Democrats. Not crazy whacko left wingers.

Look. When Bill assumed power. He put down the campaign and became the President of all the people as compared to Obama "I rule half the people and I will subjugate the rest of the people".

Right now they have that sound bite on her.

I want to take that moment back from her. I just don't know how to do it right now. But dollars to donuts I don't believe she ever signed on to this bullshit called the Benghazi talking points.

Your use of the phrase, "crazy whacko left wingers" has me wondering, what exactly do you mean in terms of behavior and policy? What specific things do "crazy whacko left wingers" advocate?

If you like, I'll define what I believe to be "crazy whacko right wingers"; first you tell me what you mean by the phrase you used.

"What difference at this point does it make?"------They dropped the ball. The response should have been "At this point we are attempting to determine whether the truth was ignored or covered up in an attempt to sway a close election. THAT'S what difference it makes "

At least have the decency to quote her correctly.

"What difference at this point does it make?"

'At this point' reviewing what could have been done better or ways it could have been prevented would be VERY important particularly if it helps prevent another such happening. The question remains the same with or without your attempted semantic twist.

Glad to see that you and the Former SOS agree. That is exactly what she went on to say.

If politicos were ever influenced by the noise machine and out of context sound bite culture that you nutters have created, they would never utter a fucking sentence.

Thankfully, they are aware that the. Nutters are declining in number. So we'll still get complete sentences.

Not running Hill is not going to bother me or a whole shitload of Dems.

Ya'll do remember, don't you, that the Dems didn't run her last, time, right?

Well, I'm stlll a registered dem even though I am a blue dog. KY has closed primaries. I'l not be switching parties any time soon. The first time she ran I didn't vote in the primaries because I was seriously overworked and forgot. I will not forget this time. And I can tell you that liberal men can be just as misogynistic when it comes to business as any conservative ever thought about being. They might not hold that statement against a man, but they will hold it against her. You watch.

'At this point' reviewing what could have been done better or ways it could have been prevented would be VERY important particularly if it helps prevent another such happening. The question remains the same with or without your attempted semantic twist.

Glad to see that you and the Former SOS agree. That is exactly what she went on to say.

If politicos were ever influenced by the noise machine and out of context sound bite culture that you nutters have created, they would never utter a fucking sentence.

Thankfully, they are aware that the. Nutters are declining in number. So we'll still get complete sentences.

What difference does it make?

what difference does it make that we quote "what difference at this point does it make", the difference it will make is no mater that we say what difference does it make or "what difference at this point does it make".., she still killed 4 (FOUR) Americans by her and the entire regimes lack of an immediate response.., yaaa right on, at this point in time..., what difference does it make ?

BUT !!!!! in her dreams of becoming a U.S. president.., it will make one hell of a big DIFFERENCE.........., got it now ??

Well, contrary to wingnuts and Fox news - context does matter! Remember how well "you didn't build that" worked for you?

"The fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again." ~~Hillary Clinton

She's screwed forever Lakhota because of that sound bite.

Now and I really want you to listen to me on this. The far left is going to use this sound bite on her. They want a Biden. They want a Cuomo.

Not the conservatives. I know it will sound crazy to the likes of you, but I'm a Clinton fan. Why? Despite my days of old of left wing nuttery I really like the Clintons. They are sane individuals who understand the "middle" of the country.

Because the Clintons are Democrats. Not crazy whacko left wingers.

Look. When Bill assumed power. He put down the campaign and became the President of all the people as compared to Obama "I rule half the people and I will subjugate the rest of the people".

I want to take that moment back from her. I just don't know how to do it right now. But dollars to donuts I don't believe she ever signed on to this bullshit called the Benghazi talking points.
A misquote can be a mistake; pulling a quote out of context is misleading but doing both is a lie.

Democrats have been infamously been doing both for decades.

what difference does it make that we quote "what difference at this point does it make", the difference it will make is no mater that we say what difference does it make or "what difference at this point does it make".., she still killed 4 (FOUR) Americans by her and the entire regimes lack of an immediate response.., yaaa right on, at this point in time..., what difference does it make ?

BUT !!!!! in her dreams of becoming a U.S. president.., it will make one hell of a big DIFFERENCE.........., got it now ??

She killed 4 (FOUR) Americans?

Thanks for spelling out f-o-u-r. We wouldn't have understood you otherwise.

You seem a bit upset, by the way. Are you OK?

I remember saying "What Difference Does It Make" when that mountain exploded in Washington State back in 1980? 81? I wonder if all of the squirrels & chipmunks evacuated in time.

Well, answer her question, Lakhota.

What difference at this point does it make? Screw grammar.

She's screwed forever Lakhota because of that sound bite. (TRUE !!)

Now and I really want you to listen to me on this. The far left is going to use this sound bite on her. They want a Biden. They want a Cuomo. (WHY?)

Not the conservatives. I know it will sound crazy to the likes of you, but I'm a Clinton fan. :)eek:) Why? Despite my days of old of left wing nuttery I really like the Clintons. They are sane :)eek:)individuals who understand the "middle" of the country. :)cuckoo:)

Because the Clintons are Democrats. Not crazy whacko left wingers. :)confused:)

Look. When Bill assumed power. He put down the campaign and became the President of all the people (i never saw that, he lied before, during and after, especially when he lied under oath !! ) as compared to Obama "I rule half the people and I will subjugate the rest of the people".

I want to take that moment back from her. I just don't know how to do it right now. But dollars to donuts (what exactly does that phrase mean ??) I don't believe she ever signed on to this bullshit called the Benghazi talking points.

""I want to take that moment back from her"".., you NEVER can, it will be remembered as, what difference in time will she be relevant ??

I bet if it was one of your relatives that got killed because hillary and obama didn't care. Your attitude would be different.

and what difference did it make when we were losing 500 million jobs a month, according to the wicked witch of the west. (Yup, at the time, she was third in line just in case Barry and Bozo were to be impeached).

I bet if it was one of your relatives that got killed because hillary and obama didn't care. Your attitude would be different.

As anyone would. But.....that....did...not....happen! You are crazed and confused.

As anyone would. But.....that....did...not....happen! You are crazed and confused.
So as long as it's somebody elses familly member it's okay? Tell me when obma finishes and pulls out you gonna tell him to put it on your back or in your mouth?
You are crazed and confused.

but what difference does it make?

Forum List

Back