Why Hillary Less Likely To Run;The Heckling Of "What Difference Does It Make" ?

Hillary seldom doesn't look ahead. She knows that aside from, and separate from, anything a republican would say in a general election, she will be pummeled and brutalized in a primary battle. Particularly by Joe Biden.

It's less likely that she will even run.

Hillary seldom doesn't look ahead. She knows that aside from, and separate from, anything a republican would say in a general election, she will be pummeled and brutalized in a primary battle. Particularly by Joe Biden.

the dem list of 2016 candidates is looking pretty grim:

Hillary
Biden
Cuomo
schumer

Its a fricken clown show.

Hillary
Biden
Cuomo
schumer

I think a "Hillary VS Biden" debate will be the first ever battle between two senile opponents. I just hope both of them remember to take their "Wacky Pills" before the show.

Hillary
Biden
Cuomo
schumer

Cuomo and Schumer, if they indeed become candidates will drop out quickly. IF Hillary runs and it is increasingly unlikely that she will, it will be Biden, who, unlike either of the others, knows more of what happened and is already readying the HillaryPillory. Biden cannot be elected without defending obama, and incidentally, himself. Hillary cannot run without attacking Biden, and incidentally obama.

The most likely scenario in the next three years will be Bill Clinton's health starts failing and Hillary must direct her efforts to the Clinton Foundation and taking care of her ailing husband.

Well, contrary to wingnuts and Fox news - context does matter! Remember how well "you didn't build that" worked for you?

"The fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again." ~~Hillary Clinton

She's screwed forever Lakhota because of that sound bite.

Now and I really want you to listen to me on this. The far left is going to use this sound bite on her. They want a Biden. They want a Cuomo.

Not the conservatives. I know it will sound crazy to the likes of you, but I'm a Clinton fan. Why? Despite my days of old of left wing nuttery I really like the Clintons. They are sane individuals who understand the "middle" of the country.

Because the Clintons are Democrats. Not crazy whacko left wingers.

Look. When Bill assumed power. He put down the campaign and became the President of all the people as compared to Obama "I rule half the people and I will subjugate the rest of the people".

Right now they have that sound bite on her.

I want to take that moment back from her. I just don't know how to do it right now. But dollars to donuts I don't believe she ever signed on to this bullshit called the Benghazi talking points.
A misquote can be a mistake; pulling a quote out of context is misleading but doing both is a lie.

Truth.

But that is what strategists use. One moment. One slip of the tongue.

It's horrible but that is what they capture and use. And the general voting public vote on headlines.

It's all relative. The Republican field is likely to be even grimmer and lose again. By 2016 Ben Ghazi will be a memory for most and Hillary is unlikely to miss a beat or feel much competition from anyone else on the Dem or Rep list.

Hillary
Biden
Cuomo
schumer

I think a "Hillary VS Biden" debate will be the first ever battle between two senile opponents. I just hope both of them remember to take their "Wacky Pills" before the show.

HaHa. You can always hope.. There is no republican that can stand up to Hillary in debate. Obama barely could. Biden has already proven he can win a debate with that idiot Paul Ryan.

Nutters are already bracing themselves for 2016. The list of potential Democratic candidates is long enough. The wishful thinkers on the right are hopeful that Clinton does not run.....blah......blah......blah.

And....the list of potential GOP nominees is impressive indeed. LOL.

At least have the decency to quote her correctly.

"What difference at this point does it make?"

Well, answer her question, Lakhota.

What difference at this point does it make? Screw grammar.

Well, contrary to wingnuts and Fox news - context does matter! Remember how well "you didn't build that" worked for you?

"The fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again." ~~Hillary Clinton

The context doesn't make a difference. Lying about the reason does make a difference. She wouldn't have lied about the reason if it didn't make a difference.

Nutters are already bracing themselves for 2016. The list of potential Democratic candidates is long enough. The wishful thinkers on the right are hopeful that Clinton does not run.....blah......blah......blah.

And....the list of potential GOP nominees is impressive indeed. LOL.

Yeah, great list of candidates you have:

1. Hillary Clinton - DOA
  2. Joe Biden - dumber than dumb
  3. Martin O'Malley - taxing Maryland to death.

Hillary
Biden
Cuomo
schumer

HaHa. You can always hope.. There is no republican that can stand up to Hillary in debate. Obama barely could. Biden has already proven he can win a debate with that idiot Paul Ryan.

Biden made a fool of himself in that "debate" all he did was grin like a jackass eating shit out of a light socket and rudely interrupt with idiotic comments. If I was a dem I would be embarrassed to claim that fool. But as a non-dem, I would love to see crazy joe run, or hilly, or the idiot schumer, or the pussy cuomo. what a clowns den ! a bunch of has been losers.

and the republicans have young energetic principled patriots----rand paul, rubio, ryan, cantor, christie, jindal, cruz. just to mention a few.

the dems have become the party of old has beens and never weres. laughable and pathetic that the party of Kennedy has become the party of fools.

Biden made a fool of himself in that "debate" all he did was grin like a jackass eating shit out of a light socket and rudely interrupt with idiotic comments. If I was a dem I would be embarrassed to claim that fool. But as a non-dem, I would love to see crazy joe run, or hilly, or the idiot schumer, or the pussy cuomo. what a clowns den ! a bunch of has been losers.

and the republicans have young energetic principled patriots----rand paul, rubio, ryan, cantor, christie, jindal, cruz. just to mention a few.

the dems have become the party of old has beens and never weres. laughable and pathetic that the party of Kennedy has become the party of fools.

They aren't that young but they are really stupid. Christie is the only chance to get a Republican near the WH. The rest of them are same old, run of the mill, Reagan/Bush types. Empty suits.

So hard to predict anything, keep in mind Mike Pence & Thune as well. For all we know, there may be 10 excellent GOP candidates in line. You can just vision the debate from left to right. To have Christie, Rubio, Paul, Perry, Pence, Carson, Thune, on the same stage. That would make for an great debate. But why do I get the feeling if Sarah Palin joins in, it wont as entertaining.

I wish every member of this board had a sense of humor. I don't even know why the ones with no sense of humor even bothering responding to my threads. (like the ones I skip over).

I wish every member of this board had a sense of humor. I don't even know why the ones with no sense of humor even bothering responding to my threads. (like the ones I skip over).

Dude. You are just not funny. Your "jokes" are disconnected in many cases. You try. That is the best that can be said about your "humor".

And yes......I am an excellent judge of what is and is not funny. I'll tell you if you hit on something humorous.

She's screwed forever Lakhota because of that sound bite.

Now and I really want you to listen to me on this. The far left is going to use this sound bite on her. They want a Biden. They want a Cuomo.

Not the conservatives. I know it will sound crazy to the likes of you, but I'm a Clinton fan. Why? Despite my days of old of left wing nuttery I really like the Clintons. They are sane individuals who understand the "middle" of the country.

Because the Clintons are Democrats. Not crazy whacko left wingers.

Look. When Bill assumed power. He put down the campaign and became the President of all the people as compared to Obama "I rule half the people and I will subjugate the rest of the people".

Right now they have that sound bite on her.

I want to take that moment back from her. I just don't know how to do it right now. But dollars to donuts I don't believe she ever signed on to this bullshit called the Benghazi talking points.
A misquote can be a mistake; pulling a quote out of context is misleading but doing both is a lie.

How does adding "at this point" change the context or what she meant? When did it make a difference, at what point did it make a difference? Never? The day of the attack? When? Adding that phrase or deleting it makes absolutely no difference. Just more BS to cloud her indifference, at this point, of course.
You can't see the difference because you're so paritsan, you only see what you want to see.

In her quote, "The fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again.", she is clearly saying it doesn't make a difference whether, they killed because of a protest or some guys who wanted to kill American.

By omitting a few words and taking it out of contest you're attempting to change the meaning from the reason doesn't matter to their deaths don't matter.

Taking quotes out of context and misquoting in order to change the meaning is so common, I usually don't even bother to comment on it but this is just a bit much.

Forum List

Back