Why Hillary Less Likely To Run;The Heckling Of "What Difference Does It Make" ?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:tomato:
This is something to keep in mind regarding if Hillary decides to run, can you just imagine her speaking to any crowd in any state, how long before the screams of "What Difference Does It Make" come blaring from the audience.
You know that there will be those in her crowds at arena's who will be so anxious to belch out her now infamous catch phrase back at her.
I wonder if Hillary is thinking about this. Does she really want to run knowing that she will never stop hearing that heckel? and there will probably be others who will yell "How Could Let Them Die" back at her as well.
Right?
:hellno:

She will never recoup from that moment. Pity. She's the best the dems have that even begin to represent the old party.

At least have the decency to quote her correctly.

"What difference at this point does it make?"

Well, answer her question, Lakhota.

What difference at this point does it make? Screw grammar.

Well, contrary to wingnuts and Fox news - context does matter! Remember how well "you didn't build that" worked for you?

"The fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again." ~~Hillary Clinton

Well, contrary to wingnuts and Fox news - context does matter! Remember how well "you didn't build that" worked for you?

"The fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again." ~~Hillary Clinton

It is one thing to say something like that to make someone like you stay on board, its entirely a different thing to follow up on that statement and make something happen. This group is all about placating it seems, it works on you doesnt work on us.

She's screwed forever Lakhota because of that sound bite.

Now and I really want you to listen to me on this. The far left is going to use this sound bite on her. They want a Biden. They want a Cuomo.

Not the conservatives. I know it will sound crazy to the likes of you, but I'm a Clinton fan. Why? Despite my days of old of left wing nuttery I really like the Clintons. They are sane individuals who understand the "middle" of the country.

Because the Clintons are Democrats. Not crazy whacko left wingers.

Look. When Bill assumed power. He put down the campaign and became the President of all the people as compared to Obama "I rule half the people and I will subjugate the rest of the people".

Right now they have that sound bite on her.

I want to take that moment back from her. I just don't know how to do it right now. But dollars to donuts I don't believe she ever signed on to this bullshit called the Benghazi talking points.

Now and I really want you to listen to me on this. The far left is going to use this sound bite on her. They want a Biden. They want a Cuomo.

Not the conservatives. I know it will sound crazy to the likes of you, but I'm a Clinton fan. Why? Despite my days of old of left wing nuttery I really like the Clintons. They are sane individuals who understand the "middle" of the country.

Look. When Bill assumed power. He put down the campaign and became the President of all the people as compared to Obama "I rule half the people and I will subjugate the rest of the people".

I want to take that moment back from her. I just don't know how to do it right now. But dollars to donuts I don't believe she ever signed on to this bullshit called the Benghazi talking points.
A misquote can be a mistake; pulling a quote out of context is misleading but doing both is a lie.

By what measure do you use to say that the Clinton's "understand the middle of the country?"

The free trade agreements that Bill pushed for harder then anything in his term have brought havoc to the "middle" America just as predicted they would.

Hillary, on the other hand, has done nothing of note. She won a Senate seat in a state she never lived riding the coat tails of WJC. Her attempt at national health care was a complete disaster. Her term as SofS ended with Benghazi and no real major foreign affairs victory. So I am not really sure what it is with the Clintons that invoke such a love affair. Clinton demeaned the Office of the Presidency with his outright lying. He didn't have to go on TV and wagged his finger in our collective faces as if we were a tabloid driven crazies.

A misquote can be a mistake; pulling a quote out of context is misleading but doing both is a lie.

How does adding "at this point" change the context or what she meant? When did it make a difference, at what point did it make a difference? Never? The day of the attack? When? Adding that phrase or deleting it makes absolutely no difference. Just more BS to cloud her indifference, at this point, of course.

Yes, nutters. You will be able to defeat a qualified candidate with a sound bite taken out of context! It works every time you try. Tried and true.

Underestimate the Clinton machine . Hillary will be the first female President of the United States , 2016 getting closer everyday & the GOP have noone nothing zilch .

She will never recoup from that moment. Pity. She's the best the dems have that even begin to represent the old party.

Bullshit, look at how many times you thought that Obama was dead. Hell, if Bill Clinton was able to run again he would be elected, and he was impeached.

i would not vote for Hillary anyway.....I have had enough of the career Clintons. time to get new people in office, not the same darn people over and over.

Not running Hill is not going to bother me or a whole shitload of Dems.

Ya'll do remember, don't you, that the Dems didn't run her last, time, right?

She lost the nomination because she ran a shoddy campaign. Policy wise, Clinton and Obama are practically identical, as far as I can tell. It is my guess that she learned a great deal from that primary. If she decides to run......she'll have a more focused approach. Probably led by Obama's campaign team.

Bullshit, look at how many times you thought that Obama was dead. Hell, if Bill Clinton was able to run again he would be elected, and he was impeached.

Whow that is sad, lied and screwed the country like no one before him or since. Sad state of affairs, nothing really to brag about.

She lost the nomination because she ran a shoddy campaign. Policy wise, Clinton and Obama are practically identical, as far as I can tell. It is my guess that she learned a great deal from that primary. If she decides to run......she'll have a more focused approach. Probably led by Obama's campaign team.

So you don't think that her having nothing to run on made a difference? The fact that she started the whole birther issue to which Obama paid her back royally? She has nothing of note in her resume except being elected to the Senate, then quitting, in a state she never lived. The only thing she has to run on is being a woman and Bill's wife.

Forum List

Back