Why Hasn't Speaker Removed Proven CCP Espionage Facilitator Swalwell From The House Intel Committee?

It has been 5 years, according to Pelosi, since Pelosi learned Swalwell screwed a known CCP spy and placed another CHICOM spy on his office staff after she put him on the House Intel Committee....

So why hasn't she removed the proven traitor from the House Intel Committee?

And after knowing all this time, why - before the scandal broke publicly not long ago - was she planning on appointing him head of US CIA Oversight?

Swalwell cut off all contact with the Chinese spy when told about her.

Donald Trump's officials continued to have regular contact with known Russian agents even after the FBI warned Trump and his Campaign about the Russian spies trying to infiltrate their campaign. The same with Carter Page.

You have no difficulty with Trump and his staffers maintaining contact with known Russian spies, but a big problem with a guy who cut off all contact with a Chinese spy 5 years ago, when warned about her.

You're a big fat fucking hyprocrite, Easy.
Hey Stupid, the FBI never warned Trump about spies trying to infiltrate his campaign. Instead, they tried to set up a sting that didn't work.

Man, you just can't post without lying your ass off.

Dimwingers are allowed to be in cahoots with Chinese spies. Hell, DiFi collaborated with one for 25 years.

Trump and his staffers are allowed to be in cahoots with Russian spies. Don Jr. is allowed to accept $500 million from the Chinese government, in return for which Donald Sr. lifted sanctions against ZTE three days later, but Swallwell, who cut off contact with the Chinese woman, 5 years ago, is a problem.

Oh, and before you ask, I've already posted links to this story twice. If you failed to read them before, you can google it, a$$hat.
I would ask you for links to your bullshit, but I won't even bother since we all know you are lying.

It has been 5 years, according to Pelosi, since Pelosi learned Swalwell screwed a known CCP spy and placed another CHICOM spy on his office staff after she put him on the House Intel Committee....

And after knowing all this time, why - before the scandal broke publicly not long ago - was she planning on appointing him head of US CIA Oversight?

Why would she care?
If you had read any of what has already been posted, if you had any clue what is going on with this espionage scandal, you would know.

In 2015 all of Congress was briefed on how the CCP was aggressively attempting to recruit politicians into engaging in espionage and facilitating CCP espionage against the United States.

In 2015 Eric Swalwell screwed ChiCom spy Fang Fank, aka Christine Fang, and hired another CCP spy as a member of his office team.

In 2015 Speaker Pelosi appointed Swalwell as a member of the House Intel Committee.

In 2015 the Swalwell spy scandal was reported. Speaker of the house Pelosi and House Intel Committee Chairman Schiff was briefed on the Swalwell scandal. Pelosi and Schiff went on to allow 'comrade' Swalwell to remain on the HIC for going on 5 years now, despite knowing about the National Security Threat Swalwell has been.

When the story broke not long ago it was also discovered that Pelosi was planning on appointing 'comrade' Swalwell in charge of CIA Oversight, giving him even more of Americas most classified secrets.

When asked WHEN she appointed Swalwell the HIC - before or after learning of his participation in CCP espionage and his hiring of another CCP spy on his inner-office staff, Pelosi stated when appointed Swalwell BEFORE she learned about the Swalwell-CCP espionage scandal.

Her answer is important for 2 reasons:

1. It means Swalwell HID us CCP espionage involvement from Pelosi, that - according to her - she did not know about it until she was briefed on the scandal.

2. Once she learned about Swalwell's participation in exposed CCP espionage, WHY DID SHE AND SCHIFF NOT REMOVE HIM FROM THE HIC?

WHY HAVE THEY ALLOWED HIM TO REMAIN ON THE HIC FOR GOING ON 5 YEARS?

AND WHY WAS SHE CONSIDERING APPOINTING THE KNOWN / CONFIRMED 'MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE' SWALWELL AS HEAD OF CIA OVERSIGHT?
Eric in my representative and I converse with him every now and then. You need to find the truth.

Why would she care?
If you had read any of what has already been posted, if you had any clue what is going on with this espionage scandal, you would know.

In 2015 all of Congress was briefed on how the CCP was aggressively attempting to recruit politicians into engaging in espionage and facilitating CCP espionage against the United States.

In 2015 Eric Swalwell screwed ChiCom spy Fang Fank, aka Christine Fang, and hired another CCP spy as a member of his office team.

In 2015 Speaker Pelosi appointed Swalwell as a member of the House Intel Committee.

In 2015 the Swalwell spy scandal was reported. Speaker of the house Pelosi and House Intel Committee Chairman Schiff was briefed on the Swalwell scandal. Pelosi and Schiff went on to allow 'comrade' Swalwell to remain on the HIC for going on 5 years now, despite knowing about the National Security Threat Swalwell has been.

When the story broke not long ago it was also discovered that Pelosi was planning on appointing 'comrade' Swalwell in charge of CIA Oversight, giving him even more of Americas most classified secrets.

When asked WHEN she appointed Swalwell the HIC - before or after learning of his participation in CCP espionage and his hiring of another CCP spy on his inner-office staff, Pelosi stated when appointed Swalwell BEFORE she learned about the Swalwell-CCP espionage scandal.

1. It means Swalwell HID us CCP espionage involvement from Pelosi, that - according to her - she did not know about it until she was briefed on the scandal.

2. Once she learned about Swalwell's participation in exposed CCP espionage, WHY DID SHE AND SCHIFF NOT REMOVE HIM FROM THE HIC?

AND WHY WAS SHE CONSIDERING APPOINTING THE KNOWN / CONFIRMED 'MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE' SWALWELL AS HEAD OF CIA OVERSIGHT?
Oh don’t misunderstand me. I’m not saying it’s not a potentially huge issue.
I’m saying that let’s say the Congress critter swallowswell is compromised, selling info, a traitor, etc... why would that bother pelosi? She doesn’t strike me as someone who gives the slightest shit. She cares about money and power.

Why would she care?

I’m saying that let’s say the Congress critter swallowswell is compromised, selling info, a traitor, etc... why would that bother pelosi? She doesn’t strike me as someone who gives the slightest shit. She cares about money and power.
Are you pretending to be stupid or ARE you really stupid?

Pelosi is the one who appointed a CHICOM SPY aider and abettor to the HIC, and it is she who has kept that CHICOM SPY aider and abettor on the HIC going on 5 years after she learned he is a compromised CCP agent.

That confirms Pelosi, Feinstein, Joe Biden, & Stalwell are 'birds of a feather'.

Why would she care?

Pelosi is the one who appointed a CHICOM SPY aider and abettor to the HIC, and it is she who has kept that CHICOM SPY aider and abettor on the HIC going on 5 years after she learned he is a compromised CCP agent.

That confirms Pelosi, Feinstein, Joe Biden, & Stalwell are 'birds of a feather'.
Ok. You’re not following me.
Perhaps I’m doing a poor job explaining myself.
The questions were posed... “
WHY DID SHE AND SCHIFF NOT REMOVE HIM FROM THE HIC?
AND WHY WAS SHE CONSIDERING APPOINTING THE KNOWN / CONFIRMED 'MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE' SWALWELL AS HEAD OF CIA OVERSIGHT?”

what I’m saying is BECAUSE SHE IS A SCUM BAG!!!! She is either inon this spying shit, somehow benefitting financially from it (China paying her, swallowsdick, etc), or because she is a scummy piece of shit who doesn’t care that Chinese spy’s are infiltrating the DNC and government.
Has Nancy pelosi, at any time ever, desolated that she gives the slightest fuck about the well being of this country? I’d say no. She cares about money and power, and I don’t think she gives a shit how she attains it. Whether that’s actively participating in treasonous behavior or turning a blind eye to it, I wouldn’t put either of those past pelosi.
Are we on the same page now?

this isn’t the first time there have been Chinese spy’s involved and around democrats. It won’t be the last.

Why would she care?

AND WHY WAS SHE CONSIDERING APPOINTING THE KNOWN / CONFIRMED 'MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE' SWALWELL AS HEAD OF CIA OVERSIGHT?”

what I’m saying is BECAUSE SHE IS A SCUM BAG!!!! She is either inon this spying shit, somehow benefitting financially from it (China paying her, swallowsdick, etc), or because she is a scummy piece of shit who doesn’t care that Chinese spy’s are infiltrating the DNC and government.
Has Nancy pelosi, at any time ever, desolated that she gives the slightest fuck about the well being of this country? I’d say no. She cares about money and power, and I don’t think she gives a shit how she attains it. Whether that’s actively participating in treasonous behavior or turning a blind eye to it, I wouldn’t put either of those past pelosi.

this isn’t the first time there have been Chinese spy’s involved and around democrats. It won’t be the last.
Love it. Two conservatives eating each other alive.
Outsida that, Easy's not that bright. He doesn't seem to understand when somebody is agreeing with him.

Why would she care?

Outsida that, Easy's not that bright. He doesn't seem to understand when somebody is agreeing with him.
I’m not eating anybody alive. I think he misunderstood what I was saying, so I clarified. I’d do the same for you.

it is my suspicion that China owns Pelosi too.

Why would she care?

I’m not eating anybody alive. I think he misunderstood what I was saying, so I clarified. I’d do the same for you.

No clarification needed. I knew what you were talking about. No confusion on my part.

You can suspect all you want. But we KNOW Xi owned Trump.

Sure. Just like you knew Trump colluded with Putin.

You guys used to laugh at John Bolton. Now he makes some allegations in a book and he is suddenly a pillar of honesty. Bolton was pissed because Trump didn’t want to involve us in a stupid war with Venezuela. He decided to write a book and his editors told him it had to have some bombshells to sell.

Trump doesn’t beg anyone. He has an inflated ego and is far too obnoxious to stoop to that level. Trump bullies people but it doesn’t always work. Only about half the time.

Bolton was pissed because Trump didn’t want to involve us in a stupid war with Venezuela.
Militant rebels kicked the commies' ass in Venezuela. We should be so lucky we are not at war with those militants or beholden to the old guard of Hugo Chávez' daughters Rosinés and María Gabriela.

He hasn't been removed because Democrats are emboldened by Trump's loss. They lied and cheated, kept the House and won the White House. This is no time to show integrity and honesty.

Sure. Just like you knew Trump colluded with Putin.
Jury's out on that one...I neither know or don't know about Russia.

You guys used to laugh at John Bolton. Now he makes some allegations in a book and he is suddenly a pillar of honesty. Bolton was pissed because Trump didn’t want to involve us in a stupid war with Venezuela. He decided to write a book and his editors told him it had to have some bombshells to sell.

Trump doesn’t beg anyone. He has an inflated ego and is far too obnoxious to stoop to that level. Trump bullies people but it doesn’t always work. Only about half the time.

Don't lump me into 'you guys'. I think Bolton is a fuckwit. That being said, there was a reason they tried to stop the book being published.

I agree with all you say about Trump and more...

ANOTHER DAY, MORE FACILITATION OF CCP ESPIONAGE AGAINST THE UNITED STATES BY TOP DEMOCRATIC PARTY LEADERS / POLITICIANS....

FIVE (5) YEARS AND COUNTING SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE NANCY PELOSI CLAIMS TO HAVE KNOWN ABOUT COMRADE SWALWELL'S PARTICIPATION IN AN FACIITATION OF CCPESPIONAGE AGAINSTTHE US, AND SHE HAS STILL REFUSED TO REMOVE THE CHICOM AGENT FROM THE HOUSE INTEL COMMITTEE...

WHAT IS SHE WAITING FOR, SNOWFLAKES? PERMISSION FROM THE CCP TO DO SO?

....and why do you snowflakes continue to support traitors like Feinstein, Swalwell and Pelosi in their facilitation of Chinese Espionage?

Forum List

Back