Too Funny - After 4 Years of Lies & Failed Coup Attempts Biden Claims GOP Foul Play For Exposed Biden Family Scandal

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
And what the he'll does, in regards to Hunter, "As long as HE ISs good WE are good" mean?

I guess Joe is claiming the US FBI, DHS, & Treasury Departments publicly declaring they have irrefutable physical evidence of Biden family - Hunter, Jack, & Joe - financial crimes - to include money laundering for Russians, influence peddling, & taking literally BILLIONS from the CCP - is somehow 'GOP Foul Play'...

And what the he'll does, in regards to Hunter, "As long as HE ISs good WE are good" mean?

I guess Joe is claiming the US FBI, DHS, & Treasury Departments publicly declaring they have irrefutable physical evidence of Biden family - Hunter, Jack, & Joe - financial crimes - to include money laundering for Russians, influence peddling, & taking literally BILLIONS from the CCP - is somehow 'GOP Foul Play'...

Are you really still talking about Hunter Biden?! Newsflash... NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. Get a life

Are you really still talking about Hunter Biden?! Newsflash... NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. Get a life
This just told us that you give a crap, otherwise down play it eh ? Of course.

Sorry, but you are attempting to ignore some real corrupt stuff, but of course you are, but why ??

We know. That's the fucking problem!!!

This just told us that you give a crap, otherwise down play it eh ? Of course.

Sorry, but you are attempting to ignore some real corrupt stuff, but of course you are, but why ??
Dang you got me. I totally give a crap about Hinter Biden. Will get get fined or arrested or vindicated. I just can’t wait to find out!!!!

Why is that the problem?

Why is that the problem?
It's not a problem if nobody gives a shit about political corruption?

Wow!

Get the fuck it of my state!!!

BDS!

Like Feinstein and Swalwell, the entire Biden family has been proven to be bought and paid for compromised agents of the CCP, massive criminal threats to our national security.

CHICOM Joe has been caught lying his ass off while it is now confirmed his brother Jack & crack-head son were doing all the 'heavy lifting', working with the Chicoms and collecting all the cash.

It is now confirmed that everything Democrats and snowflakes falsely accused Trump and his family of doing for the last 4 years the Democrats, especially the Biden's, have literally been doing for DECADES.

BDS!
NO, proven / confirmed criminal evidence straight from the DHS' & Treasury Department's mouths, you traitor-supporting sheep.

Hunter is a drug addict and the Navy kicked him out for that.

We don't give a shit about Hunted either. Yeah, he was fucking his dead brother's widow before the body was cold and smoking crack naked with the dead brother's 14-year old daughter.... but that kind of lowlife shit has it's own karma and will probably catch up to him eventually...

What the productive half of America DOES care about is "Pop gets half" and "the big guy gets 10%" and "unlike pop I won't make you give me half my salary". That's influence peddling, extortion, money laundering and racketeering and it involves an "elected" official, namely Plugs Xiden. It will be investigated and we don't give a fuck whether you approve or not.

Hunter is a drug addict and the Navy kicked him out for that.
Hunter was too old to enter the USN when he got in - Daddy had to pull some strings. Maybe Joe thought the Navy would straighten him out...it didn't.

So Joe brought him into the 'Family' business of influence peddling, extortion, money laundering, and selling out to criminal foreign enemies of this nation....

Why is that the problem?
It's not a problem if nobody gives a shit about political corruption?

Wow!

Get the fuck it of my state!!!
Political corruption? Isn’t he being investigated for tax stuff?

Forum List

Back