Can anything positive come from the loss of the white house to the democrats?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
First of all it will wake up a lot more people to the reality of the democratic party....its true agenda.

Thus this will set up the next Republican candidate for the Presidency to be able to win by a landslide......which is the only way a Republican can win now....as it is too easy to cheat of the election is close.

I think Senator Cotton from Arkansas will be the next President if biden is able to complete his term...which is highly doubtful.

Last edited:
Untitled drawing - 2020-12-16T150942.474.png

First of all it will wake up a lot more people to the reality of the democratic party....its true agenda.

Thus this will set up the next Republican candidate for the Presidency to be able to win by a landslide......which is the only way a Republican can win now....as it is too easy to cheat of the election is close.

I think Senator Cotton from Arkansas will be the next President if biden is able to complete his term...which is highly doubtful.

I have to agree. If Biden does get in and does what his list says he will the tax payers in America will be voting Rep in 2024. The tax payers will be sick of the Biden/Harris shit show by then and will be begging Trump to run in 2024.

Agreed: inclusiveness, fairness, reality-based policy, rational economic policy, honesty, and support for the poor and middle class.

Hopefully it will wake up a lot more people to the reality of the GOP agenda: making the Dems look bad regardless of the effect on the country.

Sorry this makes me laugh. The CCP and the dems added at least 10 million votes to the count, what makes you think we'll ever have another Republican President?

Next time they'll fix it so all the down ballot races go to the CCP dems as well.

4o5ksk.jpg

Nope.

Forum List

Back