Why has core America fallen so in love with Trumpology? Joe Rogan says “this is a fed up America”.

Why has core America fallen so in love with Trumpology?​

Before Trump, Democrats and their near total control of the news media had silenced Republicans. Dare to speak and be destroyed. Then Trump gave voice to the American people, refusing to be silenced and openly called Dems and their news media hacks liars to their face. They threw the kitchen sink at Trump and he only got stronger it drove the Dems to madness. :auiqs.jpg:

Before Trump, Democrats and their near total control of the news media had silenced Republicans. Dare to speak and be destroyed. Then Trump gave voice to the American people, refusing to be silenced and openly called Dems and their news media hacks liars to their face. They threw the kitchen sink at Trump and he only got stronger it drove the Dems to madness. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump has made racism and trolling fashionable again. Good point.

Typing insults doesn’t hide how empty your posts are. No wonder you’re insecure.
So you actually believe all these people are refugees. I'm surprised you're that gullible. It isn't an insult. You are what you are.

It’s called civility. Any random retard can spout off nonsense but it takes a mature person to choose to ignore that base level garbage in favor of more thoughtful dialogue.
I’d rather have the stable, reasonable person in office.
Sigh.

You still don't get it.

There's a reason Trump has been able to withstand the combined onslaught of the Democrats, the never-Trumpers, and the deep state.

It's BECAUSE of the way he uses speech.

Any tactful person would have been buried under the leftard BS by now.

Sigh.

You still don't get it.

There's a reason Trump has been able to withstand the combined onslaught of the Democrats, the never-Trumpers, and the deep state.

It's BECAUSE of the way he uses speech.

Any tactful person would have been buried under the leftard BS by now.
You like him because he speaks on your level.

Last edited:
Core Americans are those that are born here or who.have followed the process to become a citizen.
NEGATIVE
Core Americans are those practicing, protecting and preserving CORE AMERICAN values, morality, traditions, heritage, history and culture.
Come on people…this shit is so fucking simple. Don’t fight the simplicity.

Oh gasp. Racists. You mean like Louis Farrakhan.

Leftards are full of shit.

And racism.

No, I mean like the one I linked to that went to dinner with Trump.

Trump knew it would help keep the troops on his side. Even if you can't say the quiet things out loud, you still support it.

Forum List

Back