Why has core America fallen so in love with Trumpology? Joe Rogan says “this is a fed up America”.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
91 charges against him, two impeachments, he stole top secret documents, non-stop slandering by media, social media and academia etc etc…..With all that stacked against him he still leads in all the polls and he’s still loved by America’s Best…..WHY?

People don't care about tact or class anymore, so Trump is an obvious choice for right leaning types. He says what you're all thinking. He doesn't tiptoe or imply shit halfheartedly. He just comes right out and says it. Wam, bam, in your face. I like his style even if I wouldn't vote for him. We need more candidates that don't give a fuck about decorum.

If people are content and believe in a bright future for their family and country, they don't vote for people like Trump.

All he has to do is put it to a referendum and let the voters decide, "did you like your life and country better now or better 4 years ago?". This was his approach in engaging the black community, "what do you have to lose"?

91 charges against him, two impeachments, he stole top secret documents, non-stop slandering by media, social media and academia etc etc…..With all that stacked against him he still leads in all the polls and he’s still loved by America’s Best…..WHY?
Joe is much too high all of the time.

People hate the Establishment so much that they'll support a guy with a piss poor record of fighting it over a guy who is a living symbol of it. Every indictment against Trump simply makes him look more and more like an enemy of the Establishment.

People hate the Establishment so much that they'll support a guy with a piss poor record of fighting it over a guy who is a living symbol of it. Every indictment against Trump simply makes him look more and more like an enemy of the Establishment.
or its making it look like they are doing anything they can to keep him from running.....

The entire fiasco is so politically driven that if Fidel Castro were still alive, he'd be in awe of their audacity.

I couldn't disagree more.
I tend to agree with this.

We need Candidates who can destroy the left just by uttering the truth and do it like wielding a scalpel.

The GOP has maybe, maybe, two individuals that can do that. Trump isn't one of them.

Trump made people believe their hate is O.K.
IRONY.gif

What amuses me are the Trump haters who flimsily veil their hatred for him behind arguments against his "conservative" bona fides, then turn around and throw their support behind the kinds of squishy sellout assclowns who made him look like a good deal.

Because he wants American pride, morals, values and standards. Because he puts America first. Because he doesn't illegals, crime and drugs. Because he opposes seen trafficking. Because he wants a strong and independent America. Because he doesn't cowtail to the world economic forum. Because he punished companies that left America. Because he pushed against Chinese influence. Because he was tough and other countries feared and respected us. And a lot more.

It isn't trump himself people loved, they loved a president that put America first. Because he did what an American president is supposed to do.

Forum List

Back