Why Hannity Has To Go...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I tend to be a bit more conservative than liberal. On topics of national security, immigration, 2nd Amendment, etc, I'm conservative. On the topics of gay marriage, gays in the military, the abortion issue, etal, I tend to be a bit more liberal than most would guess. When I'm in the car, I probably spend an equal amount of time listening to NPR as I do the local conservative radio station (WOKV 104.5).

The other day, when I flipped on the radio, it was on WOKV and during Hannity's time slot. A commercial was playing but, once Hannity got back on the air, it didn't take him 60 seconds to mention "Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier", "No Quid Pro Quo Joe", "media mob" and "Zero Experience Hunter". He got all four of those in within the first sixty seconds of coming back off of break.

Since the election of 2016, I don't believe a single broadcast day has gone by without Hannity talking about "Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier". I get it. It's fucked up. But what happened happened, and conservatives are generally intelligent enough that they don't need to be constantly reminded of fucked up shit liberals did. Certainly we don't need to be reminded of it every fucking day for five years. Sadly, nothing will become of all of that, and whining about it won't change that fact. Isn't it time to move on to more timely topics? He'll start to go after Cuomo, which is good, but then two seconds later will be bitching about Obama.

I love good, solid criticism, but he takes good, solid criticism and whines about it in a way that few can match.

The guy's got a net worth that's just south of $40 million. It's time for him to retire...

I don't listen to Hannity very much because of his redundancy. I understand why he does it, as well as some of the other conservative talk show pundits - they are hoping that it will cause the audience to organize.

The problem is the checks and balances do not work, because the separation of government is improperly deployed. In order for the checks and balances to work properly, the separation of government has to be properly deployed - it is that simple, but only I am able to detect it. If anybody else were able to figure that out, you would have heard about it.

Last edited:
I have an old car I am working on at a friends garage. He has talk radio generally on. I can listen to Beck. I could listen to Rush. I couldn't stomach Hannity.

I have an old car I am working on at a friends garage. He has talk radio generally on. I can listen to Beck. I could listen to Rush. I couldn't stomach Hannity.

I liked Rush and Beck. While they were arch conservative, they had a certain wit and sarcasm that made me laugh.

Hannity is just snide and nasty
Makes me feel like I need a shower after listening

I liked Rush and Beck. While they were arch conservative, they had a certain wit and sarcasm that made me laugh.

I had the chance to meet and speak with Glenn Beck at CPAC in 2020. Political stance aside, he was just a really nice guy, and pretty fucking funny, too...

thumbnail_IMG_8923.jpg

Whether a host stays or goes has to do with ratings. Some of these guys? I can't figure out why they have such high ratings.

The over all intelligence of this board is a little bit higher than the average talk show radio audience.

Hannity is #1, he isn't going anywhere.

He appeals to folks that are more emotional. We used to have a guy on our local station, Joe Pags, he actually started on this station, a local boy that knew the station manager and had friends in the area. I didn't care for him much, but, culturally, he was obviously a local boy. His mannerism were identical to the local DJ's. So he was familiar. I was against the local station manager getting rid of him.

He is number #12 on the list.

He was replaced by someone WAY further down. But I think the station manager did it, b/c most of the conservative in this area have a much higher education level, as there is a world corporate head quarters here. . .

It all has to do with demand and market share. All you can do, is contact your local station manager and let them know your preference. But with Hannity? Yeah, good luck on that one.

Top 100 Radio Host List Takeaways

"Talkers released its 2020 version of the Heavy Hundred, an annual list that ranks the top 100 radio hosts in America.
The full list is found here. The top 10 is as followed:

1. Sean Hannity
  2. Rush Limbaugh
  3. Dave Ramsey
  4. Mark Levin
  5. Brian Kilmeade
  6. Joe Maddison
  7. Howard Stern
  8. Thom Hartmann
  9. Mike Gallagher
  10. Glenn Beck
. . . . ."

Hannity is just snide and nasty
Makes me feel like I need a shower after listening
What Limbaugh and Beck brought was humor and entertainment value. Hannity brings none. He just pounds away, over and over, as one-sided and jingoistic and binary as it gets.

But hey, he essentially ran the country for four years, so obviously some people still buy it.

I tend to be a bit more conservative than liberal. On topics of national security, immigration, 2nd Amendment, etc, I'm conservative. On the topics of gay marriage, gays in the military, the abortion issue, etal, I tend to be a bit more liberal than most would guess. When I'm in the car, I probably spend an equal amount of time listening to NPR as I do the local conservative radio station (WOKV 104.5).

The other day, when I flipped on the radio, it was on WOKV and during Hannity's time slot. A commercial was playing but, once Hannity got back on the air, it didn't take him 60 seconds to mention "Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier", "No Quid Pro Quo Joe", "media mob" and "Zero Experience Hunter". He got all four of those in within the first sixty seconds of coming back off of break.

Since the election of 2016, I don't believe a single broadcast day has gone by without Hannity talking about "Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier". I get it. It's fucked up. But what happened happened, and conservatives are generally intelligent enough that they don't need to be constantly reminded of fucked up shit liberals did. Certainly we don't need to be reminded of it every fucking day for five years. Sadly, nothing will become of all of that, and whining about it won't change that fact. Isn't it time to move on to more timely topics? He'll start to go after Cuomo, which is good, but then two seconds later will be bitching about Obama.

I love good, solid criticism, but he takes good, solid criticism and whines about it in a way that few can match.

The guy's got a net worth that's just south of $40 million. It's time for him to retire...
My views and experience seem to be similar to yours. Conservative media has been a none stop bitchfest almost entirely focused on demonizing the left and the media. All their shows are that way... Beck, Hannity, Levin, Buck. That the line up in my area and all I hear is repetitive whining about the Left. It’s not designed to stimulate and educate, it’s cheap fear mongering and gossip drama. Pretty damn pathetic.

On the flip side you have most the major cable news networks going out of their way to kiss Bidens butt and not be critical although they are starting to get pushy on this border issue so maybe there is hope.

The Rabid Right Wing Radio. Broadcasting endlessly 24/7/365 the toxic humor, shock jock, infotainment, phony poutrage, lying propaganda that is the foundation of the Neo-Fascist and now controlling wing of the once Grand Old Party.

The vitriol this man puts out is legendary. I heard rumor once that a sound tech told somebody at a bar once. When Fat Donnie and Sean get together and start firing each other up, the temperature in the room goes up so much the AC can't control it. After one particular heated session this sound tech went in and was overwhelmed by the smell of Sulphur. Later he said he felt an evil presence when he was in there. I don't believe it of course, but a lot of people were talking about it......donchano

But his job is up to the Faux Network. Imo.

What you're describing OP, is how the corporate masters control their puppets, by giving them talking points and fake outrage of stuff to keep them angry at "the other side." No matter what, and give total and complete passes to their side even when and if they're doing the same and/or worse.

The problem w/this is that it works like a charm on self-professed conservatives. As we can see in the result of the attack on our Capitol this past January 6th.

Time for folks to wise up.

Last edited:

I’m good with getting rid of Hannity. However to be fair, let’s also get rid of another establishment propagandist like say, Rachel. Okay?

I’m good with getting rid of Hannity. However to be fair, let’s also get rid of another establishment propagandist like say, Rachel. Okay?

I would have to listen to her before saying that. I haven't listened to her in years. Just to illustrate that, when I read the name "Rachel", I immediately thought of Rachel Ray. Maddow's been off my radar for so long and to such an extent that I literally never think about her.

I have no problem, whatsoever, with dissenting opinions. But Hannity's been whining about the whole "dossier" thing for years...

From 2008-2012, and maybe longer, Hannity told the same lie every day, multiple times: Barack Obama was the most Liberal Senator.

It's utter nonsense in a Senate that included Barbara Boxer, Russ Feingold, Bernie Sanders, Barbara Mikulski. And probably a few more that I'm forgetting. But that didn't stop Sean. His whole schtick is repetition of false information.

I would have to listen to her before saying that. I haven't listened to her in years. Just to illustrate that, when I read the name "Rachel", I immediately thought of Rachel Ray. Maddow's been off my radar for so long and to such an extent that I literally never think about her.

I have no problem, whatsoever, with dissenting opinions. But Hannity's been whining about the whole "dossier" thing for years...
Now it is Kamala Harris is the most liberal Senator

What you're describing OP, is how the corporate masters control their puppets, by giving them talking points and fake outrage of stuff to keep them angry at "the other side." No matter what, and give total and complete passes to their side even when and if they're doing the same and/or worse.

The problem w/this is that it works like a charm on self-professed conservatives. As we can see in the result of the attack on our Capitol this past January 6th.

Time for folks to wise up.
^^ that post was a hoot. A lefty complaining about corporate masters?

I’m sure you’re taking a stand against “the man” by siding with Facebook, Twitter, Disney, Apple, Netflix, Amazon, the NBA, NFL, MLB, Nike, Gatorade, Walmart, Target, EA Sports, and Google just to name a few.

6E94C7B2-472D-4076-9C24-D8E914E297CC.jpeg

Maybe you should get your radio checked out. Mine has more than one station.

Is there anything NOT TRUE in what you allege Mr. Hannity said in 60 seconds?

Forum List

Back