Why Hannity Has To Go...

I tend to be a bit more conservative than liberal. On topics of national security, immigration, 2nd Amendment, etc, I'm conservative. On the topics of gay marriage, gays in the military, the abortion issue, etal, I tend to be a bit more liberal than most would guess. When I'm in the car, I probably spend an equal amount of time listening to NPR as I do the local conservative radio station (WOKV 104.5).

The other day, when I flipped on the radio, it was on WOKV and during Hannity's time slot. A commercial was playing but, once Hannity got back on the air, it didn't take him 60 seconds to mention "Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier", "No Quid Pro Quo Joe", "media mob" and "Zero Experience Hunter". He got all four of those in within the first sixty seconds of coming back off of break.

Since the election of 2016, I don't believe a single broadcast day has gone by without Hannity talking about "Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier". I get it. It's fucked up. But what happened happened, and conservatives are generally intelligent enough that they don't need to be constantly reminded of fucked up shit liberals did. Certainly we don't need to be reminded of it every fucking day for five years. Sadly, nothing will become of all of that, and whining about it won't change that fact. Isn't it time to move on to more timely topics? He'll start to go after Cuomo, which is good, but then two seconds later will be bitching about Obama.

I love good, solid criticism, but he takes good, solid criticism and whines about it in a way that few can match.

The guy's got a net worth that's just south of $40 million. It's time for him to retire...

There is a segment of the rabid right that he feeds.

But there is no alternative more focused voice to oust him.

I agree with you.

I can't watch the guy.

Conservative media has been a none stop bitchfest almost entirely focused on demonizing the left and the media.
Isn't that what those hoping to preserve and protect America are supposed to do?
No, it’s what drama queens do. Those that want to be effective promote good ideas not focus solely on what the others are doing
haha...the thing is; the "ideas" that conservatives promote are the same ideas that built America and all things American...why and the hell should they need to sell people on ideas with such a proven path?
Well that’s your opinion Mr Narromind. This on the Left feel the same way about their ideas.

Hold on a minute...the Left believes they are proponents of keeping America’s founding principles / value systems and traditions in tact?
So the Left is nationalistic and patriotic, they’re fighting for America’s right to sovereignty, for our constitutional rights, namely the 1st and 2nd, they love and appreciate America’s rich history, they support and encourage the practice of Christianity, they support law and order, societal boundaries and expect Americans to meet high standards?
Well FUCKING-A....why didn’t you say so long ago?
You should have just asked... I thought it was obvious

Sad that you have to self manipulate and lie to yourself to justify and make logical sense of how and why you hold the positions you do.

Conservative media has been a none stop bitchfest almost entirely focused on demonizing the left and the media.
Isn't that what those hoping to preserve and protect America are supposed to do?
No, it’s what drama queens do. Those that want to be effective promote good ideas not focus solely on what the others are doing
haha...the thing is; the "ideas" that conservatives promote are the same ideas that built America and all things American...why and the hell should they need to sell people on ideas with such a proven path?
Well that’s your opinion Mr Narromind. This on the Left feel the same way about their ideas.

Hold on a minute...the Left believes they are proponents of keeping America’s founding principles / value systems and traditions in tact?
So the Left is nationalistic and patriotic, they’re fighting for America’s right to sovereignty, for our constitutional rights, namely the 1st and 2nd, they love and appreciate America’s rich history, they support and encourage the practice of Christianity, they support law and order, societal boundaries and expect Americans to meet high standards?
Well FUCKING-A....why didn’t you say so long ago?
You should have just asked... I thought it was obvious

Sad that you have to self manipulate and lie to yourself to justify and make logical sense of how and why you hold the positions you do.
I don’t do any of that. I find life is much easier if one is just open and honest

I tend to be a bit more conservative than liberal. On topics of national security, immigration, 2nd Amendment, etc, I'm conservative. On the topics of gay marriage, gays in the military, the abortion issue, etal, I tend to be a bit more liberal than most would guess. When I'm in the car, I probably spend an equal amount of time listening to NPR as I do the local conservative radio station (WOKV 104.5).

The other day, when I flipped on the radio, it was on WOKV and during Hannity's time slot. A commercial was playing but, once Hannity got back on the air, it didn't take him 60 seconds to mention "Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier", "No Quid Pro Quo Joe", "media mob" and "Zero Experience Hunter". He got all four of those in within the first sixty seconds of coming back off of break.

Since the election of 2016, I don't believe a single broadcast day has gone by without Hannity talking about "Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier". I get it. It's fucked up. But what happened happened, and conservatives are generally intelligent enough that they don't need to be constantly reminded of fucked up shit liberals did. Certainly we don't need to be reminded of it every fucking day for five years. Sadly, nothing will become of all of that, and whining about it won't change that fact. Isn't it time to move on to more timely topics? He'll start to go after Cuomo, which is good, but then two seconds later will be bitching about Obama.

I love good, solid criticism, but he takes good, solid criticism and whines about it in a way that few can match.

The guy's got a net worth that's just south of $40 million. It's time for him to retire...
Hannity is on some kind of meds if you ask me.
Seriously. He means well probably, but his old boring talking points
don't help the conservative cause .

I don't think Hannity does much for conservatism. Not only is he a broken record, but he always interrupts his guests and callers to talk about . . . you guessed it . . . himself.

If you dont like what he talks about, dont listen. That's how it works in America.

I'm pissed with what Hillary did. If you're not bothered by it, that's up to you. Just dont listen. I dont think he will miss you. I'm glad he's there

He and Rachel Maddow are probably drinking a $500 bottle of wine giggling about it right now.
If you had watched her for the Last 5 Years I wonder how many times she mentioned Russia and Trump.

If you dont like what he talks about, dont listen. That's how it works in America.

I'm pissed with what Hillary did. If you're not bothered by it, that's up to you. Just dont listen. I dont think he will miss you. I'm glad he's there

Hey, timely answer, bruh.

Kudis...

Whether a host stays or goes has to do with ratings. Some of these guys? I can't figure out why they have such high ratings.

The over all intelligence of this board is a little bit higher than the average talk show radio audience.

Hannity is #1, he isn't going anywhere.

He appeals to folks that are more emotional. We used to have a guy on our local station, Joe Pags, he actually started on this station, a local boy that knew the station manager and had friends in the area. I didn't care for him much, but, culturally, he was obviously a local boy. His mannerism were identical to the local DJ's. So he was familiar. I was against the local station manager getting rid of him.

He is number #12 on the list.

He was replaced by someone WAY further down. But I think the station manager did it, b/c most of the conservative in this area have a much higher education level, as there is a world corporate head quarters here. . .

It all has to do with demand and market share. All you can do, is contact your local station manager and let them know your preference. But with Hannity? Yeah, good luck on that one.

Top 100 Radio Host List Takeaways

"Talkers released its 2020 version of the Heavy Hundred, an annual list that ranks the top 100 radio hosts in America.
The full list is found here. The top 10 is as followed:

1. Sean Hannity
  2. Rush Limbaugh
  3. Dave Ramsey
  4. Mark Levin
  5. Brian Kilmeade
  6. Joe Maddison
  7. Howard Stern
  8. Thom Hartmann
  9. Mike Gallagher
  10. Glenn Beck
. . . . ."

"The over all intelligence of this board is a little bit higher than the average talk show radio audience"

And that's really sad, because I wouldn't consider this a highly intelligent audience overall.

After Limbaugh, he's one of the chief architects of the alternate universe
The "alternate universe"?
The one where chicks can have dicks, where white people are America's greatest threat, where blacks are America's greatest asset, where America's sovereignty is despised by "Americans", where wealthy foreign invaders can get free healthcare when middle class Americans living week to week can't, where the First Amendment is hated, where too much patriotism is racist and xenophobic, where incompetent almost dead dudes win presidential elections because they're "nice".
Is that the "alternate universe" you speak of?

Hannity is on some kind of meds if you ask me.
Seriously. He means well probably, but his old boring talking points
don't help the conservative cause .
quote-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-methinks-william-shakespeare-26-73-43-L.jpg

Forum List

Back